YesNoOk

Hello! (Read 7977 times)

Started by 4sakenExodus, September 01, 2007, 10:38:19 pm
Share this topic:
Hello!
#1  September 01, 2007, 10:38:19 pm
  • WTF!
Hey everyone, um... I'm new here and I hope that I will fit pretty well here cuz I'm a hardcore mugen player...
Anyway, I read all the rules at least 3 times and I hope that I won't get banned or flamed for a long time.
The main reason I'm here is to get new characters but I think that I need to be at a contributer level to get them right?

So... what do I do now?
(>o o)> O-(><Q)
Re: Hello!
#2  September 01, 2007, 10:57:05 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
You shrink your signature, it's 100 pixels taller than it's allowed to be.

No we have no guidelines on how you get your characters. DL everything you want from releases and request what you like. With the proviso that you won't neccessarily get what you ask for for one of many reasons. Oh and that you look first.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  September 01, 2007, 11:01:30 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
And no Melty Blood chick has those cutes face really.

In fact Arcueid is really ugly and manly. --; Be real.
#4  September 01, 2007, 11:03:36 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#5  September 01, 2007, 11:04:22 pm
Um, Sacchin on the other hand is the win?
#6  September 01, 2007, 11:07:48 pm
#7  September 01, 2007, 11:15:31 pm
You didn't saw the first MB character made for mugen did you? I found it cool and pwnful, but not "cute" or "sexy", fan art exaggerates too much sometimes.

However opinion of her has changed a lot in the upcoming years... Some people I know might had to do with that...
#8  September 01, 2007, 11:16:58 pm
  • WTF!
Er, I didn't really say anything about Arcuied, but I'll take your word for it. Anyway I'll start looking for some characters now.

Thanks for the um... interesting welcome!  :)
(>o o)> O-(><Q)
#9  September 02, 2007, 03:52:03 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
And no Melty Blood chick has those cutes face really.

In fact Arcueid is really ugly and manly. --; Be real.
Well they don't look ugly, But... I think the Melty Blood girls look kinda young for their age. In my opinion the GGXX gals look much much better. Rock on I-NO!!! :buttrox:

Edit:Uhm no offense to Sacchin, But... I don't like her Character design that much... I mean I don't really like pigtails. Look at Megumi from Detective School Q, I swear her pigtails are BIGGER than her head. --;

ImSearching

#10  September 02, 2007, 04:17:48 am
Hello there. I hope you enjoy yourself around here. I didn't because my intro thread got ruined by an idiot who posted goatse.