YesNoOk

EB_Gohan W.I.P. (Pots Memo Template)  (Read 32397 times)

Started by DJMouF, June 10, 2019, 07:11:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: EB_Gohan W.I.P. (Pots Memo Template)
#21  February 23, 2020, 04:58:18 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Weren't you supposed to reduce his height? He's still taller than your other characters and looks very tall compared to Ryu
#22  February 23, 2020, 05:35:10 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Weren't you supposed to reduce his height? He's still taller than your other characters and looks very tall compared to Ryu

I did actually. He doesn't look taller to me once he's in his stance. They're about the same height if you look closely. I don't think I'll shorten him up anymore than that. Goku is tall but his stance is low. I think its alright
(Edited) NVM yeah I'll shorten him by another .02
Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:39:51 am by DJMouF
#23  February 27, 2020, 01:07:28 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok don't quote me on it just yet, but I do plan to go ahead and add Gohan's ultimate form, but it can only be done when you're in ssj mode. I've already created 3 different stance animations, so I think it'll turn out ok. So he'll be the biggest project so far because I'm going to make some (not all) exclusive attacks for each mode smh... But anyways..... Normal stance will be a completely different stance from ssj and ultimate form. The default base stance that was shown in the last video, will be his ultimate form's stance. I'll keep ssj's stance the same. So base form will actually have a different simple look to it so you can tell the difference between Normal and ultimate form since hair is basically the same color. I'll possibly add some type effect to him in ultimate form as well. I'll post a video once I make the transformation and effects for his ultimate form.
#24  February 27, 2020, 11:46:37 pm
    • USA
I made a small port for your Gohan, it just needs the colors/palette applied to it.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#25  February 28, 2020, 12:57:24 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Aw yeah! Thanks bro. I appreciate your contribution. I'll be sure to give cred bro
#26  March 02, 2020, 09:18:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just simply showing this video for the 3 different stances, transformation from ssj to ultimate, and the auras
Think I'll adjust the color of the aura in ultimate for a bit and switch the stances on ssj and ultimate...
Still have to work on an animation to go back to base form from ultimate form instead of the ssj hair effect on his hair
OAN:
A lot more to come!
-Figuring out more specials for each form
-Figuring out more supers for each form
*Not all specials and supers will be different in each form just some. Some may be different and some may be modded like I did for Vegeta. But he'll have 1 or possibly 2 exclusive Level 3 attack(s) for each form.
#27  March 04, 2020, 03:40:52 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

*Nothing is complete or final*

In this video, the only thing that's complete is the stances he has... I changed SSJ stance with Ultimate stance because it looks better and it helps ultimate form look a bit more exciting along with the aura and afterimage effect... (I guess exciting is the word I'm looking for lmao)

BASE MODE:
I think for base mode I'll just give him the Lvl3 Dragon Upper still figuring things out with base form.

SSJ MODE:
I'm still working on the Special Beam Cannon, it's going to have start up that pretty much ends with the SBC at the end. (Haha told I had a surprise for ssj mode). Also added the Explosive Madan. It can cancel out projectile Supers only up to a certain amount of hits. (I'll adjust the amount of hits).

ULTIMATE MODE:
I'm going to change the Lvl 3 Kamehameha into an attack I decided to make up on my own. Hopefully I can pull it off, and it'll be the first time I've seen anything like it lol, but also I'll be assigning some special attacks to each mode, for instance the new Rapid Kick Special I sprited, will only be in Ultimate form, and possibly Rapid Punches. I think those attacks have an ultimate feel to it... But please don't ask for me to make anything for this char because it's my char and I'm making this guy to the best of my abilities.

There will be a lot more to come, but always take a break to brainstorm attacks I can sprite myself and create so when i have more completed I'll post another video.
#28  March 17, 2020, 12:10:19 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Asking for anyone to point me in the direction of a good/great spriter... If possible I'd like for someone to create a Justice Kick for this Gohan. But if I don't get any replies for any help then I won't worry about it...
#29  March 17, 2020, 12:31:41 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
A little late, but it seems like the background on the lifebar portrait in-game isn't transparent. I thought it was something you fix on your end, but as I put it in Fighter Factory with a completely empty SFF, turns out there must be something wrong with the portrait itself. It still won't be transparent even if you applied the colors/palette to it. You should let CozySquirtle know it needs to be transparent already and give him a sprite for the character so he could fix it. As of right now, the portrait won't work in the current state as the red background can't be removed through Fighter Factory.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#30  March 17, 2020, 12:38:23 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Aw yeah bro I already know lol. Yeah he didn't index it. I'll do it myself once I get around to it bro. The image looks a bit blurry to me also. Maybe it's just me though
#31  April 29, 2020, 03:56:39 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

*Not Everything is shown in this video

What done:
Base Form:
Specials:
-Fireball/EX Ki Wave
-Jet Upper (EX)
-Bicycle Kick (EX)
-3 Kick Combo (EX)
Supers:
-Masenko Lvl1/2 (Air OK)
-Super Jet Upper Lvl1/2
-Fatal Blows Lvl 1/2
-Lvl3 Counter Super Jet Upper

SSJ Form:
Specials:
-Diagonal Fireball (EX) (Air OK)
-Jet Upper (EX)
-3 Kick Combo (EX)
-Power Bomb
Supers:
-Explosive Madan Lvl1/2
-SSJ form's Jet Upper Lvl1/2
-Lvl3 Special Beam Cannon

Ultimate Form:
Specials:
-Machine Gun Punches (EX)
-Machine Gun Kicks (EX)
-Jet Upper (EX)
-Justice Kick (EX)
Supers:
-Super Machine Gun Punches Lvl1/2
-Energy Wave Lvl1/2
-Super Justice Kick Lvl1

Many more to come, I can't really list exactly what I'll make because I may change my mind about it if I don't like it. I'll post another video when I have more completed. Plus I'm still spriting some more new exclusive attacks.
#32  April 30, 2020, 08:50:04 am
Hope to see him soon  :)
Have a nice day
#33  May 02, 2020, 06:16:11 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Thanks. Make sure you be on lookout
#34  September 09, 2020, 08:30:30 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Older Progress I haven't posted on here

Recent Update Visual Changes On Jet Upper Counter

Also the Lvl 2 combo you see isn't finished yet.
Still more to do but I've knocked out a lot
#35  September 11, 2020, 10:32:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Testing out the screenbound with the blast. I'm not sure if it'll effect anything yet but I'll see how it goes