YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2381570 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#461  April 18, 2013, 12:54:27 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
"Everybody" is your bitch, TempesT.
#462  April 18, 2013, 12:56:13 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#463  April 18, 2013, 12:57:24 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
what Okay.
#464  April 18, 2013, 12:57:52 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#465  April 18, 2013, 12:58:01 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Welcome to ours, bitch! That's right, you with the robotic monkey head! You're going to be my bitch! I'm gonna sell you for a cigarette, but not before I violate you because you're my bitch!
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#466  April 18, 2013, 12:59:09 am
  • Shakespear.
Why is RMH turning into Jesse Pinkman?
Well, I have yet to receive a Primetime Emmy, but I am actually currently caring for someone with cancer.  I'm far from a drug addict (more of a health food addict), but I did do horrible in high school.  Not for lack of intelligence (placed in the 98% percentile on all standardized intelligence testing, and had straight A's through college) but for more of an interest in developing my artistic and musical skills than doing homework.  I do cook, just not meth.  I've been in kitchen management for the last decade, mostly in 'health food' kitchens.  I also haven't had cable TV for well over a decade, so it's only through about a minute and a half on wikipedia that I even know who Jesse Pinkman is.

How is it you think I'm turning into him?

#467  April 18, 2013, 12:59:28 am
what
i guess you haven't been following this thread in which rmh repeatedly links to wikipedia articles that prove none of the points he tries to make which in turn makes him look like a dumbass
#468  April 18, 2013, 01:00:15 am
  • Shakespear.
#469  April 18, 2013, 01:01:39 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#470  April 18, 2013, 01:01:53 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
what Okay.
some dude kept linking to wikipedia articles and claiming that the fact that those things existed sometimes meant that they were happening in the subject of the thread this originally was.
When examples were used that did the same things he was doing he got offended over them, but still didnt thought his original actions were being offensive.
Then people were sarcastic at him and he couldnt detect the sarcasm and started arguing definitions. It was weird.
#471  April 18, 2013, 01:03:23 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
what
i guess you haven't been following this thread in which rmh repeatedly links to wikipedia articles that prove none of the points he tries to make which in turn makes him look like a dumbass

what Okay.
some dude kept linking to wikipedia articles and claiming that the fact that those things existed sometimes meant that they were happening in the subject of the thread this originally was.
When examples were used that did the same things he was doing he got offended over them, but still didnt thought his original actions were being offensive.
Then people were sarcastic at him and he couldnt detect the sarcasm and started arguing definitions. It was weird.
I only looked at this page and maybe one or two before this page so I didn't notice.

My apologies.
#472  April 18, 2013, 01:04:08 am
  • Shakespear.
#473  April 18, 2013, 01:08:24 am
lol rmh is oblivious to sarcasm and blatant mockery
#474  April 18, 2013, 01:09:36 am
  • Shakespear.
what Okay.

Well let's set that straight real quick.  First off my point is that Anita is bitching about objectivization of feminine beauty doing a moral disservice to gamers.  She herself is clearly moderately attractive (if she weren't there would have been no chord struck or argument to be had), and her being objectivized as attractive, whether consciously or not, I'm arguing worked out to her advantage.  People claimed beauty was purely subjective (obviously bullshit), and that her being attractive had nothing to do with her popularity.  I linked to two wiki articles that clearly illustrate A) the fact that beauty is not completely subjective, and B) How being objectivized as attractive works to a persons advantage in garnering credibility and popularity.

These fuck stains were already too knee deep in trying to argue against those to points to even bother reading the articles, and have thus done nothing but claim that they were irrelevant from the get go.  Despite my urging them to at least read what they were arguing against, I would still be surprised if even one of them had.     

Posted: April 18, 2013, 01:09:52 am
lol rmh is oblivious to sarcasm and blatant mockery
Idiot.
#475  April 18, 2013, 01:11:36 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
christ i misread 'anita' as 'amiba' and i got really confused for a second

thanks feminism
#476  April 18, 2013, 01:12:20 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
bitchin' byakko, I can dig that.
#477  April 18, 2013, 01:12:26 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
She herself is clearly moderately attractive
As I gay man I think I have the authority to declare that she is totes uggo and thus all your points are moot. Now c'mon, help me close up so we can go get some pizza.
#478  April 18, 2013, 01:13:58 am
I second the motion that I'm BITCHIN'.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#479  April 18, 2013, 01:14:59 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
||
#480  April 18, 2013, 01:16:07 am