YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2401439 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#501  April 18, 2013, 04:47:19 am
  • Shakespear.
All in all, I think it's pretty clear that RMH's little "experiment" (AKA He's trolling and not really serious) of testing people's intelligence levels has made him malfunction because he wasn't prepared for how much smarter other people are compared to him. Even 12-year-olds can detect obvious sarcasm and make arguments without linking to Wikipedia.
For the, what's it, the 4th time?  I'm not trolling.  I'm having fun taking you all apart, because really you have no point, other than that I have no point, where my point is actually scientifically proven as likely, and is still clearly stated as just my opinion.  Your own insecurity is probably the only thing preventing you from pulling your head out of your own ass for long enough to see that your ideas about beauty being entirely subjective are Completely disproven by the 'irrelevant' wiki articles I linked your ignorant ass to. 

Good lord. I think you need to learn what words mean.
Trolling?  Intentionally stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit?  The only thing I'm doing is responding to posts logically.  It happens to be amusing to me at the moment (I also happen to be drunk), and people happen to disagree with what I'm saying, but I'm neither lying nor stirring up shit for it's own sake.  I'm defending my own opinion, not asserting that anyone else's is total BS.  Unless their opinion is about my opinion of course, in which case I'm completely entitled to determine what is and is not my opinion, though not necessarily how they view it.  If you all are going to get on the offensive, I'll play D for a bit.  Don't mind if I do.
#502  April 18, 2013, 04:49:14 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#503  April 18, 2013, 04:51:44 am
  • Shakespear.
i only pointed out your poor grammar and spelling since you pointed out a typo mid-argument. i don't point them out otherwise since grammar doesn't really make someone else's argument any less valid (but in your case your arguments could not be any less valid lol)

also don't make it sound like i had to scan every single of your posts like they were all grammatically perfect because that is far from the truth

later
Right, again, it was just funny that your fuck up was in the same sentence that you tried to tell me to stop typing nonsense.  Irony.  Later.
#504  April 18, 2013, 04:58:04 am
when i said nonsense it was not in a grammatical sense but then again i should not expect you to be able to pick up on these things.
#505  April 18, 2013, 05:01:21 am
  • Shakespear.
The only thing I'm doing is responding to posts logically.
Um, no. Logically responding tends not to entail constant insults.
Um, when I say early on and multiple times that I will respond to personal insults with even more direct personal insults to keep the bullshit obvious for the sake of clarifying it as the bullshit that it actually is, and to make the point that it's a waste of time, yeah I call it logical.  Is the discourse that usually follows logical? No not really. 

It happens to be amusing to me at the moment (I also happen to be drunk)
That explains soo much.
Hey, I'm not always drunk.  Kinda rarely actually.  Except as of late.  I just moved to near the beach and palm trees for a few months, so I can be expected to be drinking a little more than usual.

Posted: April 18, 2013, 05:02:24 am
when i said nonsense it was not in a grammatical sense but then again i should not expect you to be able to pick up on these things.
Really? I thought you meant purely in a grammatical sense.  Why else would you say it?
#506  April 18, 2013, 05:03:43 am
  • tired
Um, when I say early on and multiple times that I will respond to personal insults with even more direct personal insults to keep the bullshit obvious for the sake of clarifying it as the bullshit that it actually is, and to make the point that it's a waste of time, yeah I call it logical.  Is the discourse that usually follows logical? No not really.
I don't get it.
Hey, I'm not always drunk.  Kinda rarely actually.  Except as of late.  I just moved to near the beach and palm trees for a few months, so I can be expected to be drinking a little more than usual.
What that explained for me was how differently you act during these sorts of arguments. I'm not going to assume that you were drunk during all of them, but it especially explains your behavior during this one. You're a cool guy outside of these discussions. Don't let what they say get to you, as it clearly is. Just take a break, maybe get some coffee, and get back to working on that tutorial. I didn't send you that little explanation of frame data and such for nothing! >:(
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:09:38 am by C.A.N
#507  April 18, 2013, 05:13:06 am
  • Shakespear.
I don't get it.
uhh... how can I make that more clear?  What don't you get about it?

What that explained for me was how differently you act during these sorts of arguments. I'm not going to assume that you were drunk during all of them, but it especially explains your behavior during this one. You're a cool guy outside of these discussions. Don't let what they say get to you, as it clearly is. Just take a break, maybe get some coffee, and get back to working on that tutorial. I didn't send you that little explanation of frame data and such for nothing! >:(
Dude, this shit is far from getting to me.  I'm responding to this shit for a lot of reasons, and with a lot of methods I've already said and really don't feel like explaining again.  If you read back far enough, you'll see exactly what's going on here.

As for the tutorial, it's shelfed for real life stuff right now.  Trying to care of a friend of the family who's very sick.  I do health stuff like counseling and cooking and it takes a lot of time.  Mugen is just a game.  It can wait.
#508  April 18, 2013, 05:15:12 am
  • tired
Why would you respond to bullshit with more bullshit to "keep the bullshit obvious"? It just seems like an anger-begets-anger situation to me. :-\
#509  April 18, 2013, 05:20:26 am
  • Shakespear.
Why would you respond to bullshit with more bullshit to "keep the bullshit obvious"? It just seems like an anger-begets-anger situation to me. :-\
It works like this:  Someone tries to slip personal insults by as 'actual points'.  I respond with a straight 'fuck you'.  For one thing it gets directly to the point at hand, which is a personal pissing contest without wasting time entangling it in the actual 'exchange of opinion' part.  If they mean offense, the thing will immediately turn into a shit storm without all the sugar coating and posturing.  If they don't it's kind of obvious, and I'll almost always explain myself at that point. 

These butt stains, despite being told that on multiple occasions, want to continue with the shit fest, so yes, they've become my toys.  Except byakko. He's my bitch.

#510  April 18, 2013, 05:22:55 am
All in all, I think it's pretty clear that RMH's little "experiment" (AKA He's trolling and not really serious) of testing people's intelligence levels has made him malfunction because he wasn't prepared for how much smarter other people are compared to him. Even 12-year-olds can detect obvious sarcasm and make arguments without linking to Wikipedia.
For the, what's it, the 4th time?  I'm not trolling.  I'm having fun taking you all apart, because really you have no point, other than that I have no point, where my point is actually scientifically proven as likely, and is still clearly stated as just my opinion.  Your own insecurity is probably the only thing preventing you from pulling your head out of your own ass for long enough to see that your ideas about beauty being entirely subjective are Completely disproven by the 'irrelevant' wiki articles I linked your ignorant ass to. 

Good lord. I think you need to learn what words mean.
Trolling?  Intentionally stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit?  The only thing I'm doing is responding to posts logically.  It happens to be amusing to me at the moment (I also happen to be drunk), and people happen to disagree with what I'm saying, but I'm neither lying nor stirring up shit for it's own sake.  I'm defending my own opinion, not asserting that anyone else's is total BS.  Unless their opinion is about my opinion of course, in which case I'm completely entitled to determine what is and is not my opinion, though not necessarily how they view it.  If you all are going to get on the offensive, I'll play D for a bit.  Don't mind if I do.

What I was referring to was the contradictions of 'not trolling' vs 'having fun taking you all apart', 'have no point' vs 'your point is that I have no point' (which is a point), and 'actually scientifically proven as likely' (which is nonsense in and of itself) and 'just my opinion'.

If you're gonna contradict yourself multiple times in the same sentence I'm gonna laugh at you.

However I really don't care anywhere near enough to find out what you're actually arguing about.
#511  April 18, 2013, 05:29:27 am
  • Shakespear.

What I was referring to was the contradictions of 'not trolling' vs 'having fun taking you all apart', 'have no point' vs 'your point is that I have no point' (which is a point), and 'actually scientifically proven as likely' (which is nonsense in and of itself) and 'just my opinion'.

If you're gonna contradict yourself multiple times in the same sentence I'm gonna laugh at you.

However I really don't care anywhere near enough to find out what you're actually arguing about.

Trolling and having fun taking someones logic apart are two very different things.  You should learn the difference.  Also the 'scientifically proven likelihood of something' is only nonsense to you because you fail to understand it.  If their opinion is that my opinion is 'such and such', yes I reserve the right to call bullshit.

"We don't even care whether or not we care."
#512  April 18, 2013, 05:35:34 am
Go home. You're drunk.
#513  April 18, 2013, 05:40:44 am
  • Shakespear.
I am home.  And drunk.  Can't expect much more from me tonight.  Happy?  Me too.

*Puts toys away.*
#514  April 18, 2013, 09:31:29 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
both point A and point B are merely results of your own  sexism and your own observations, while those things CAN happen nothing implies it happened or are the only reason anything happened, you are talking of something as if it was certain instead of possible.
No you're only look at black the black and white.  No one is arguing whether or not it could happen.  Of course it's fucking possible.  The probability is the issue.  I'm saying very probably, as the science says.  You're saying unlikely, which the science does not say.  And knock it off with the sexist shit.  I'm not sexist, you're just trying to paint me as dysfunctional in any way you can to help back up your shitty stance.

Thats why you are belittling any effort she had because she was "attractive" .  Which is by its own definition a sexist action.
I ilustrated all of those when I told you that I could assume the same from you and it would still be baseless., and you claimed i was an homophobe by making the same remarks you were making about her.
I'm not saying she put in very little effort.  Show me where I said that? Please.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if arguing in favor of feminism has been the most difficult thing she's done (which, who knows how much that's really saying).  I'm saying regardless of how hard she tried, be objectivized as an attractive girl obviously worked in her favor.  Get it yet?

If you want to have an opinion go ahead man, have a cow of opinions, but your opinions dont turn into facts unless things actually related to the things you are implying happen.
Well thanks for finally giving me permission to have my opinion.  I don't recall arguing against yours unless it was about mine, which of course, then it's in my interest to, mostly for learning sake. 

Its now my opinion that Obama enjoys hip hop.
Your opinion is fucking retarded, let me bash you personally for 10 pages over it.  Dick.  <- You deserve that.

Do black people like hip hop?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop
seems like it. Empirical data ftw.
Thus its now a fact that Obama enjoys hip hop.
A black person enjoying hip-hop is culturally dependent.  The attractiveness stereo-type is cross culture, cross gender and cross time.  I suppose if I were following your form I would call you a racist at this point.

I will stand by this baseless idea even when there is nothing that shows them connected  in anyway, because there is a chance i might be right. ( PS Im not actually standing by those , this was again an example )
"I will admit that 'it could happen' but not that science says it's entirely probable or that the science is at all related to an actual attractive person."

ps: Point c is a bad idea, you are insulting people as being uninteligent when you couldnt understand the meaning of the mocking posts where they were implying you were trolling, to bring attention back to them and their lack of "comprehension" when you have done this just makes people point out again that you werent as bright as you believed if you couldnt even understand those posts.
You mean the part where I failed to realize for a few posts that those two numbskulls would confuse 'toying' with trolling?  When some idiot demanding proof that an attraction bias applies to an attractive person while refuting the relevance comes out with 'LOL I WAS TROLLING THE ENTIRE TIME', I will probably believe them next time too.  I did realize that a post or two later when he mentioned sarcasm, but at that point Bitch was on the troll train anyway, so I reciprocated admittedly, much in the same way I do with obvious insult.  As far as toying with peoples intellect goes, if that shit counts as trolling most people on this thread are guilty as far as I'm concerned (unless anyone here can claim to be dead serious about this whole shit, in which case I'm terribly sorry, but please.)  If that's the claim, fine.

In general I dont see the need to insult people while arguing with them, you can say that what they are saying is ridiculous, you can tell them that what they claiming is dumb, but to go "bitch bitch fuckstain bitch" makes anyone come off as comically edgy and trying to compensate.
Comical. Right. Toying. Yes. Without valid points? No. Dishonest? No.

I'll say again, that the only time I'll devolve to personal insults is when someone posts some obvious personal insult (or trolling), then I send back a point blank obvious insult, like 'fuck you bitch', to keep the BS obvious as well as to make the point of how ridiculous it is.  Again I would do myself a service by making that more clear.

Jmorphman only become a mod because titiln thought he was pretty hot, true story.
Fuck you.

#515  April 18, 2013, 09:32:39 am
    • Thailand
Now he's using the "I'm drunk" excuse. Well then.

Posted: April 18, 2013, 04:22:53 pm
You know, I just went looking for those posts where you were rattling on about what a pedophile I was, and surprise, they're not there!  Who do you suppose remove those?  'Hinted' at? Please, you were rattling on about it with full conviction, just like you are now.  Why ever would you try to hide that shit?  Dick.
Your inefficient bird brain probably forgot exactly which thread it was and went looking in the wrong place. I didn't have to delete my posts in that thread because you were the one getting bashed by the whole forum for being dense, not me. Much like how you're getting bashed and laughed at by everyone now.
#516  April 18, 2013, 09:20:59 pm
  • Shakespear.
I'm not excusing myself at all.  Everything I said I meant. 
My room mate came home with beer at about 8.  By about 9 or so I had a pretty good buzz going.  By 10 I was kinda drunk.  By 11-12 I was full on drunken monkey status.  You can gauge the posts by that if you want, but that's it.  Most of this was entirely sober, and I'll stand behind any of it, whether I was drunk when I said it or not.

Now here's the disgusting thing about what's going on here.  This discussion is entirely about my Opinion that her looks played a major role in her success.  That's it.  Of fucking course they did.  That's what I think.  If you don't think so, Why the hell are you so invested in changing my mind?  Am I honestly expected to believe that you give this much of a shit about what my opinion is?  Not at all.  You're looking for a fight.  You socially violent sons of bitches are hot into some 'cyberbullying', I think the term is, and there's all kinds of fucked up psychology behind what you're doing right now. 

The funny part about this is that my 'behavior' here is following a simple format, which I've made expressly clear multiple times from the get go.  And I'll explain it one more time.  Here's the forumla:  99% of the time I will not initiate conflict.  Someone starts with personal insults (sometimes guised as 'actual points'), they get point blank personal insults back, to the tune of 'fuck you' or 'fuck off'.  Every single time. And in a brazenly direct manner to make it obvious that at that point it's going Nowhere constructive, and thus to test their intention.  If their intentions are shit, like Rajaa's and byakkos, a meaningless shit storm will ensue immediately which I use for entertainment and learning purposes (as does anyone reading this, likely) and I assume that's fair.  They're getting exactly what they're giving.  I can imagine they enjoy it, but in an entirely different way than I do.  In other cases, such as titiln and Iced, whom I wouldn't tag as assholes, logical exchange is much more likely and the level of insults match their own, but are usually sparse and more for highlight. 

Now before anyone starts breaking out the life lessons, I've done the non-confrontational thing for the better part of my life, and I'm good at it.  However, after seeing the clouds of mean fucks swarming on the internet, I've decided to probe their defenses and intentions. What I've found so far from dealing with these 'fucking pricks' (a little irony for titiln, given the feminst topic and typical genitalia laden cuss lexicon):  Some people think a mouth and a place to hide means that it's perfectly fine for them to treat people like shit.  Nothing will ever happen from it right?  (Keep practicing, it's a great habit to form.) Maybe these types are only 'good' when they fear punishment or hope for reward, or think people are like that in general, and will verbally assault people for fun as soon as they think they can get away with it, but some of us actually have something called empathy. 
What they have, in my estimation so far, is poor coping mechanisms likely regarding fear, and or fucked up life situations, for which they would easily deserve sympathy if they didn't create fucked up situations for other people as well.

Aside from using the above methods, you can often recognize those with shitty intentions by watching for people who will consistently ignore the actual point at hand and instead look for what they perceive to be subtle irrationalities in the expressions of other people that they can latch onto, and string up like a pinata for some childish catharsis.  When I see someone doing that shit constantly (like rajaa for example), my general approach is just to keep my distance. 

These are the kind of people that, in their more extreme forms (much more extreme than anyone I've seen on this forum), harass people like Anita directly, bully the fuck out of others, and generally just cause problems for otherwise well meaning people.  That doesn't make them 'bad people' to me, after all I have no idea what their lives are like.  My approach to people who behave in that way is to understand them.  My method, described above, is if they approach me to give them exactly what they give out and see how they deal with it.  Over time consistencies in their behavior emerge.  In a one on one discussion this is much easier than a 4 on 1 discussion, but I feel like I've held to my own ideals very well for the most part.  If anyone would like to show me where I didn't I would be happy to see it so I can work to adjust my behavior to my own standards.   

If anyone else wants to join in and gang up on me, your more than welcome to, I'll be glad to 'toy with your minds' until I've established the level of understanding I'm working for.   

Everything in this post is purely my own opinion. Now I'll get back to handling your complaints in the order which they were received.  But first I'm off to the bank.
#517  April 18, 2013, 09:38:34 pm
My room mate came home with beer at about 8.  By about 9 or so I had a pretty good buzz going.  By 10 I was kinda drunk.  By 11-12 I was full on drunken monkey status.  You can gauge the posts by that if you want, but that's it.  Most of this was entirely sober, and I'll stand behind any of it, whether I was drunk when I said it or not.

Now here's the disgusting thing about what's going on here.  This discussion is entirely about my Opinion that her looks played a major role in her success.  That's it.  Of fucking course they did.  That's what I think.  If you don't think so, Why the hell are you so invested in changing my mind?  Am I honestly expected to believe that you give this much of a shit about what my opinion is?  Not at all.  You're looking for a fight.  You socially violent sons of bitches are hot into some 'cyberbullying', I think the term is, and there's all kinds of fucked up psychology behind what you're doing right now. 

The funny part about this is that my 'behavior' here is following a simple format, which I've made expressly clear multiple times from the get go.  And I'll explain it one more time.  Here's the forumla:  99% of the time I will not initiate conflict.  Someone starts with personal insults (sometimes guised as 'actual points'), they get point blank personal insults back, to the tune of 'fuck you' or 'fuck off'.  Every single time. And in a brazenly direct manner to make it obvious that at that point it's going Nowhere constructive, and thus to test their intention.  If their intentions are shit, like Rajaa's and byakkos, a meaningless shit storm will ensue immediately which I use for entertainment and learning purposes (as does anyone reading this, likely) and I assume that's fair.  They're getting exactly what they're giving.  I can imagine they enjoy it, but in an entirely different way than I do.  In other cases, such as titiln and Iced, whom I wouldn't tag as assholes, logical exchange is much more likely and the level of insults match their own, but are usually sparse and more for highlight. 

Now before anyone starts breaking out the life lessons, I've done the non-confrontational thing for the better part of my life, and I'm good at it.  However, after seeing the clouds of mean fucks swarming on the internet, I've decided to probe their defenses and intentions. What I've found so far from dealing with these 'fucking pricks' (a little irony for titiln, given the feminst topic and typical genitalia laden cuss lexicon):  Some people think a mouth and a place to hide means that it's perfectly fine for them to treat people like shit.  Nothing will ever happen from it right?  (Keep practicing, it's a great habit to form.) Maybe these types are only 'good' when they fear punishment or hope for reward, or think people are like that in general, and will verbally assault people for fun as soon as they think they can get away with it, but some of us actually have something called empathy. 
What they have, in my estimation so far, is poor coping mechanisms likely regarding fear, and or fucked up life situations, for which they would easily deserve sympathy if they didn't create fucked up situations for other people as well.

Aside from using the above methods, you can often recognize those with shitty intentions by watching for people who will consistently ignore the actual point at hand and instead look for what they perceive to be subtle irrationalities in the expressions of other people that they can latch onto, and string up like a pinata for some childish catharsis.  When I see someone doing that shit constantly (like rajaa for example), my general approach is just to keep my distance. 

These are the kind of people that, in their more extreme forms (much more extreme than anyone I've seen on this forum), harass people like Anita directly, bully the fuck out of others, and generally just cause problems for otherwise well meaning people.  That doesn't make them 'bad people' to me, after all I have no idea what their lives are like.  My approach to people who behave in that way is to understand them.  My method, described above, is if they approach me to give them exactly what they give out and see how they deal with it.  Over time consistencies in their behavior emerge.  In a one on one discussion this is much easier than a 4 on 1 discussion, but I feel like I've held to my own ideals very well for the most part.  If anyone would like to show me where I didn't I would be happy to see it so I can work to adjust my behavior to my own standards.   

If anyone else wants to join in and gang up on me, your more than welcome to, I'll be glad to 'toy with your minds' until I've established the level of understanding I'm working for.   

Everything in this post is purely my own opinion. Now I'll get back to handling your complaints in the order which they were received.  But first I'm off to the bank.
not a single word
#518  April 18, 2013, 09:40:42 pm
    • Thailand
Who's actually gonna read that shit?

:rofl:
#519  April 18, 2013, 09:41:47 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
All I noticed was the Wiki articles which pretty much means that reading it would be meaningless.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#520  April 18, 2013, 09:47:17 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

we're doing Arrested Development gifs now, right?