YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357739 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:

OZ

Re: Somebody goofed
#521  April 19, 2013, 12:34:45 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#522  April 19, 2013, 12:44:26 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
OMG OZ IS BACK FROM THE DEAD.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#523  April 19, 2013, 12:46:34 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
And he's not a Gmod anymore.

Wat.
#524  April 19, 2013, 01:02:25 am
it would make sense to remove the moderator status from someone that hasn't been around for roughly a year
#525  April 19, 2013, 01:02:43 am
Hold up.

Did RMH just accuse other people of cyberbullying?

Did that just happen?

Is this the real world.

(Furthermore, challenging and changing opinions we believe to be incorrect is how we gain knowledge. The belief that some opinions are free from criticism is one of the biggest problems with modern society. If you don't want people to call you out on bullshit things you say, don't try to hide behind the excuse that it's 'just your opinion'. Just don't say them in the first place. This applies to anyone and everyone, myself included!)
#526  April 19, 2013, 01:09:32 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Just don't say them in the first place. This applies to anyone and everyone, myself included!)

Or just have the courage of saying "I messed up" no matter the circumstances and learn from it. This one is pretty unlikely so people prefer so say something stupid or just don´t talk at all.

Chilling
#527  April 19, 2013, 01:19:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the words may change

awesome to have you

Just don't say them in the first place. This applies to anyone and everyone, myself included!)

Or just have the courage of saying "I messed up" no matter the circumstances and learn from it. This one is pretty unlikely so people prefer so say something stupid or just don´t talk at all.

most people prefer to make pages upon pages of random rambling to that! In some cases making some wild assertions of being great thinkers and pretending to be victims while making elaborate posts about society, like some kind of autist savant that cant really understand how people work or how arguments work. We had hjk over way too many times.

OZ

#528  April 19, 2013, 01:25:33 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#529  April 19, 2013, 01:31:04 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#530  April 19, 2013, 01:33:34 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
That accident made the noodle incident look tame by comparison.
#531  April 19, 2013, 01:50:17 am
  • Shakespear.
Hold up.

Did RMH just accuse other people of cyberbullying?

Did that just happen?

Is this the real world.

(Furthermore, challenging and changing opinions we believe to be incorrect is how we gain knowledge. The belief that some opinions are free from criticism is one of the biggest problems with modern society. If you don't want people to call you out on bullshit things you say, don't try to hide behind the excuse that it's 'just your opinion'. Just don't say them in the first place. This applies to anyone and everyone, myself included!)

Yes.

Yes.

Ummm... that depends on who you ask.

Challenging someones opinion is entirely different from verbally assaulting them personally.  Any challenges to my opinion have been considered and responded to as such.  Any personal assaults have been met with an abrupt and (I figure appropriate) 'fuck you' or 'assault of the same scale', if you will.  I'm glad people challenge my opinions, and when they attack me personally, they become my toys.  Fair enough, and simple enough, as far as I'm concerned.   

Posted: April 19, 2013, 01:52:28 am
Kinda like when you called me delusional so I told you to fuck off. Same thing, same format.  I don't happen to think you're an asshole tho.
#532  April 19, 2013, 01:58:57 am
    • USA
#533  April 19, 2013, 02:00:30 am
  • Shakespear.
That's because it's funny.
#534  April 19, 2013, 02:03:35 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
oh god, you really believe that.
Thats adorable.

Its even more ridiculous by how contrived you behaved.
#535  April 19, 2013, 02:09:20 am
    • USA
#536  April 19, 2013, 02:10:27 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Maverik mk ii
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#537  April 19, 2013, 02:19:19 am
haha i post stupid shit and make them reply to my stupid shit!!! they are being trolled, they are my toys! they do my bidding and i am the MASTER OF PUPPETS
#538  April 19, 2013, 02:20:04 am
    • USA
Maverik mk ii
MAVERIK isn't the best comparison, RMH would have to be delusionally "shitting" on people, randomly typing things in all caps, and of course being enormously racist while at the exact same time accusing people of the same.

But then again, that toys thing is awfully close to MAVERIK's ranting about puppets...
#539  April 19, 2013, 02:23:47 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#540  April 19, 2013, 02:47:26 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Maverik mk ii
MAVERIK isn't the best comparison, RMH would have to be delusionally "shitting" on people, randomly typing things in all caps, and of course being enormously racist while at the exact same time accusing people of the same.

But then again, that toys thing is awfully close to MAVERIK's ranting about puppets...

Yeah that's what I meant when I said that, and he has been delusionally shitting on people (although he used words like "demolish" and "take apart").
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.