YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2382469 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#621  April 23, 2013, 10:51:32 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
The worst kind of asshole is the kind of asshole that can't even recognize he's being an asshole.  But yeah:
hey

shut up

all yall

this is dumb

plz

This is stupid.  Y'all are being stupid.  Quit having pointless internet fights.
#622  April 23, 2013, 10:56:02 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Honestly it didn't seem like Rajaa meant any harm or insult towards Micah. Also people shouldn't be getting upset for other people.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#623  April 23, 2013, 10:58:56 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Hey baby, the other Jango is getting upset for you if you know what I mean.
#624  April 23, 2013, 11:10:19 pm
    • Thailand
but I guess it's on the moral high-ground to wish death on someone than to call someone a we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.
And when did I call someone a "we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years"? Honestly, Jango, if you can't post without lying, then don't post.

Posted: April 23, 2013, 11:12:23 pm
Honestly it didn't seem like Rajaa meant any harm or insult towards Micah. Also people shouldn't be getting upset for other people.
Thank you. I didn't mean any harm AT ALL. And I doubt TrueMicah would have gotten offended by me telling him that my question wasn't directed toward him. But Jmorphman has to be Mr. Righteous and teach big mean wolf Rajaa a lesson. Rajaa couldn't possibly know that TrueMicah is entitled to voice his opinion.
#625  April 23, 2013, 11:15:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hey baby, the other Jango is getting upset for you if you know what I mean.
Other Jango? Is this like other Barry?

And when did I call someone a "we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years"? Honestly, Jango, if you can't post without lying, then don't post.
I'm pretty sure Jango was saying that you didn't call anyone a we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years. :-\

But Jmorphman has to be Mr. Righteous and teach big mean wolf Rajaa a lesson. Rajaa couldn't possibly know that TrueMicah is entitled to voice his opinion.
So, you still confused about the insulting thing, or what.
#626  April 23, 2013, 11:21:51 pm
    • Thailand
I'm pretty sure Jango was saying that you didn't call anyone a we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years. :-\
No. You continue to fail at comprehension. He's equating "buttbuddy" with" we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years" and comparing them to some joke posts against Alexlexus (someone who initiated and returned the favor with the same threats) on a joke forum.

Go figure. Jango posting something that is false and out of context, what's new? His style of arguing is one of the most disgusting styles of arguing and he's a horrible person for it.

#627  April 23, 2013, 11:23:09 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Saying Jango is a bad poster is like saying that I'm an excellent poster.
#628  April 23, 2013, 11:25:26 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Who said Jango is a bad poster? People have been assuming the wrong shit so often lately.

#629  April 23, 2013, 11:26:10 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
but I guess it's on the moral high-ground to wish death on someone than to call someone a we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.
Uhhh, I didn't say you called anyone a "we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years." I said you told people to kill themselves, and the implication of my post is that it's worse to tell someone to commit suicide than to namecall.

And since you're saying that those "kill yourself" posts were part of a "joke forum," does that mean I can call someone a "cunt nigger we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years" on one of those forums and get away with it?
#630  April 23, 2013, 11:26:36 pm
    • USA
No. You continue to fail at comprehension. He's equating "buttbuddy" with" we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years" and comparing them to some joke posts against Alexlexus (someone who initiated and returned the favor with the same threats) on a joke forum.
It's pretty obvious that Jango is saying that you wishing death on someone (which you have done) is just as bad or worse as calling them a we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years (which you have not) :pwn:

But you know, feel free to keep calling people names and stuff.
#631  April 23, 2013, 11:27:13 pm
    • Thailand
Just shut up and move on. You both sicken me.
#632  April 23, 2013, 11:28:36 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Wait get back here you idiot, I have a laundry list of things you keep dangling and not addressing:

- How making more stuff in MUGEN makes you more qualified to have an opinion than people that make less
- How the idea of a list of "insignificant people" works
- How the term "butt-buddies," which btw comes from a South Park episode about gay marriage, has nothing to do with homosexuality. was confirmed that it's been around longer, and yes, it is a derogatory term and you should feel ashamed for using it.

Well we managed to cross one thing off this list at least!

Just shut up and move on. You both sicken me.
I sicken you? I assumed my posts would be ineffectual to you since I'm on the list of "insignificant people?"

#633  April 23, 2013, 11:31:40 pm
    • USA
#634  April 23, 2013, 11:36:04 pm
    • Thailand
Says the guy who quit the forum because Byakko, Iced, and Snakebyte embarrassed him in an argument.
#635  April 23, 2013, 11:37:13 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Holy fucking hell, are any of you listening to yourselves right now?  All three of you sound like such fucking morons right now it's insane.  All of this pointless name-calling and back-and forth semantic bullshit and "yeah, but you said" "oh yeah, but you said" and you are LITERALLY ARGUING ABOUT NOTHING.  NOTHING. 

Just shut up.  Shut up and just walk away.  There is literally no point to any of this.  Fucking Christ, you guys.  At least people like Maverik or SBZ had something resembling an actual reason for starting useless, pages-long flame wars.
#636  April 23, 2013, 11:38:54 pm
    • USA
Says the guy who quit the forum because Byakko, Iced, and Snakebyte embarrassed him in an argument.
You have a strange definition of "quit." And also "embarrassed", and "reading comprehension"

But you certainly are a very mature young lad!
#637  April 23, 2013, 11:39:38 pm
    • Thailand
#638  April 23, 2013, 11:40:15 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada

#639  April 23, 2013, 11:40:26 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Ladies and gentlemen, MFG staff.  :smug:
#640  April 23, 2013, 11:42:56 pm
    • USA