YesNoOk

Post your picture thread (Read 1240026 times)

Started by Gaptooth INC., April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Post your picture thread
#9741  April 23, 2013, 09:29:35 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I have a way of stirring things up don't I?? :sugoi:

I'm seriously flattered here. Like really. ;D I'm looking at you TempesT

Rajaa brings up a good point: I prefer a snug fit, and our office has this rule that you have to wear something with buttons on the neck; casual office attire. So one day, I purchase a slew of tops to wear, and one happened to be a white Henley. Rather snug. It had buttons, right?? My manager saw it, and she talked to me about it. She was like "that's a little inappropriate" and I said "but it has buttons!!" LOL Otherwise, they are very lax about what we wear. I sport tees Saturday and Sunday.

And working out is a passion of mine. I have leaned up considerably since July. If it weren't for me being a health nut, my Mugen works would be released that much faster!! Lastly, I'm on a leaning phase right now, so I'll show some before and after pics at one point.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:58:03 pm by Saikoro
#9742  April 23, 2013, 09:52:46 pm
    • Thailand
#9743  April 23, 2013, 09:55:17 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#9744  April 23, 2013, 09:58:11 pm
    • Thailand
Rajaa brings up a good point: I prefer a snug fit, and our office has this rule that you have to wear something with buttons on the neck; casual office attire. So one day, I purchase a slew of tops to wear, and one happened to be a white Henley. Rather snug. It had buttons, right?? My manager saw it, and she talked to me about it. She was like "that's a little inappropriate" and I said "but it has buttons!!" LOL Otherwise, they are very lax about what we wear. I sport tees Saturday and Sunday.
Like, where are you supposed to hide those muscles? Are you supposed to wear a huge winter coat while in the office? I'm glad I left my office job. Totally wasn't my type of environment, having to be politically correct all the time because coworkers might get offended or feel objectified by shit that doesn't even concern them.

Hey, this isn't about my hate for office jobs! You're fucking buff! :D

And working out is a passion of mine. I have leaned up considerably since July. If it weren't for me being a health nut, my Mugen works would be released that much faster!! Lastly, I'm on a meaning phase right now, so I'll show some before and after pics at one point.
No excuses! I work out, work, and program for mugen (and other stuff) and I do all of that stuff in reasonable amounts of times -- and only two of those things are passions of mine!

Posted: April 23, 2013, 10:00:10 pm
Because I'm not interested in his answer.
So what? Micah is entitled to give his opinion.
Are you going to argue with me because I told someone that a question of mine wasn't directed toward them? Or are you going to shut up because it isn't a big deal at all that I informed him that my question wasn't directed toward him? When did I say that his opinion didn't matter or that he wasn't entitled to it? Seriously, dude, everything is not an argument.
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:03:00 pm by Rajaa
#9745  April 23, 2013, 10:05:56 pm
    • USA
Are you going to argue with me because I told someone that a question of mine wasn't directed toward them? Or are you going to shut up because it isn't a big deal at all that I informed him that my question wasn't directed toward him? When did I say that his opinion didn't matter or that he wasn't entitled to it? Seriously, dude, everything is not an argument.
Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you, you're just being weird. Micah was just expressing his opinion, there was no need to snap at him like that. :|
#9746  April 23, 2013, 10:08:55 pm
    • Thailand
Re-quit MFG.
#9747  April 23, 2013, 10:09:45 pm
    • USA
Oh, OK. Well fuck you too, buddy. ;)
#9748  April 23, 2013, 10:11:10 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Hey Rajaa don't forget to remind him that you made more characters than him and that you're more famous.

ONTOPIC: Saikoro, I have that exact same wallet (respect knuckles)
#9749  April 23, 2013, 10:13:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
@Rajaa: LOL Right on the money!! Yeah, sometimes they are weird about things like what you mentioned. Case in point?? A co-worker and I were talking about dieting and how we can't fathom how people let themselves go. That apparently offended someone and I was politely spoken to about it. Seriously!? Besides that and our shirt rule, this setup is pretty sweet for an office environment.

I would also say you're correct on the loving two if the three!! LOL My schedule is odd though... I work Friday through Monday from 10:30 to 9:00. I also get up early to hit the gym. Balancing time out is the trick. That's getting better with time.

Now if you'll excuse me, cardio time... :ninja:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#9750  April 23, 2013, 10:14:56 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Do cardio with me please
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#9751  April 23, 2013, 10:15:30 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Oh FINE, Saikoro, be that way and ignore the respek knuckles. I thought we were friends. I have to get out of here.

* Jango Hakamichi runs away screaming at the sky
#9752  April 23, 2013, 10:16:24 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#9753  April 23, 2013, 10:17:48 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
* Jango Hakamichi runs back in

alright we're cool now, and yes, it's a great wallet. there's so much space in it.
#9754  April 23, 2013, 10:46:52 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Keep this thread about posting pictures and discussion of posting pictures.

If you wanna fight take it somewhere else.

NoZ

#9755  April 24, 2013, 01:08:46 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Sai you sexy bastard,master of the Gym and ports I see,I'm on a diet right now,trying to get back to my old fighting body again,but I'm basically doing cardio with a bit of lifting on the side,I like eating healthy so it's not hard for me to diet at least
#9756  April 24, 2013, 04:47:53 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Keep this thread about posting pictures and discussion of posting pictures.

Understood big C. ;D

Sai you sexy bastard,master of the Gym and ports I see,I'm on a diet right now,trying to get back to my old fighting body again,but I'm basically doing cardio with a bit of lifting on the side,I like eating healthy so it's not hard for me to diet at least

I really don't want to derail this topic too much, so I just wanted to take quick a moment to thank all of you for your comments and replies; portrait, fitness or flattering remarks wise. A lot of hard work goes into what I do, regardless of if its Mugen or my Gym endeavors. I am indeed thankful, genuinely, for being part of such a great community. NoZ, I really appreciate your feedback as well. Go kick some ass!!

Now... bring on your pics people!! :twisted:

#9757  April 25, 2013, 06:16:25 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
lemme ruin this

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

another MDI party capture. i don't remember being buddy christ
#9758  April 25, 2013, 11:04:19 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Melv, you're hotter than Saikoro. Now his fans will be yours ^o^!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#9759  April 25, 2013, 11:17:20 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Luke Harper?  That you?
#9760  April 25, 2013, 02:15:11 pm
    • Germany
    • danielsahilhussainfunkrapper@gmail.com