Gohan Z2 [Project] (Read 489608 times)

Started by Balthazar, July 29, 2011, 02:19:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Gohan Z2
#1641  November 02, 2013, 12:37:06 am
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
I meant "would have to be", as in if he could ever get on this site and witness the great masterpieces you guys have made. Which I believe he should. But I was worried how that would look when typed. :S

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:40:58 am by SuperGohanSunderland
#1642  November 02, 2013, 01:02:40 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#1643  November 02, 2013, 01:24:03 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
Why does that sound like something Akira Toriyama would actually say? (not hating on the picture though)
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#1644  November 02, 2013, 10:54:26 am
#1645  November 02, 2013, 08:21:05 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#1646  November 02, 2013, 09:09:53 pm
Nice
#1647  November 03, 2013, 12:35:39 am
What is nice?
#1648  November 03, 2013, 12:36:23 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
This thread, obviously
#1649  November 03, 2013, 01:27:49 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Two words: HOLY FUCK!!

That's how I feel. Your sprite work is incredible and this project gets better and better with each and every update you share. Wow. :lugoi2:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#1650  November 03, 2013, 07:58:25 pm
    • Netherlands
Well Saikoro, you're certainly looking forward to this, aren't you :)

Here's a little progress update:
Concerning sprite-work, all he really needs is the Superman intro. I've got one sprite, and I'll have some fun with the rest.
I also plan to give Icarus some animation. I seperated his wings, tail and head from his body, and I'll animate the pieces seperately.
His wings should be able to fold down a little further, and the tail can also 'breath' a little, as well as shake when Gohan pets his head.

Furthermore I am doing revamps/updates on a whole bunch of animations that I deem unworthy to still appear in the character.
Most of those are also shared by Goku/SSJ Goku, and I intend to hairswap them once they are done for both those guys.
As of now I've already redone c.LP, c.MP, a.LK,, dash up, and am working on the Guard sprites and his s.SP now.
The ones I still plan to update are c.LK, the air elbow drop, Ki Blast animation, Slash Chop and s.LP.
Maybe a few more, but most of them will most likely need a redo of the face and the hair.

Oh and I also decided to drop the Great Saiyaman posing for the Perfect winpose. It's too much work and not really worth it I think.

Coding-wise, the emotion system has to be further implemented, as well as the Finishers. And some refinement here and there.
#1651  November 03, 2013, 08:15:43 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

You bet!! :2thumbsup:

I love your spriting style and how Cybaster makes it come to life. You two have carved out quite a niche, that's for sure. Keep the updates coming strong as they always impress. :mmhmm:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#1652  November 03, 2013, 08:22:52 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

Here's a little progress update:
Concerning sprite-work, all he really needs is the Superman intro. I've got one sprite, and I'll have some fun with the rest.
I also plan to give Icarus some animation. I seperated his wings, tail and head from his body, and I'll animate the pieces seperately.
His wings should be able to fold down a little further, and the tail can also 'breath' a little, as well as shake when Gohan pets his head.

Furthermore I am doing revamps/updates on a whole bunch of animations that I deem unworthy to still appear in the character.
Most of those are also shared by Goku/SSJ Goku, and I intend to hairswap them once they are done for both those guys.
As of now I've already redone c.LP, c.MP, a.LK,, dash up, and am working on the Guard sprites and his s.SP now.
The ones I still plan to update are c.LK, the air elbow drop, Ki Blast animation, Slash Chop and s.LP.
Maybe a few more, but most of them will most likely need a redo of the face and the hair.

Oh and I also decided to drop the Great Saiyaman posing for the Perfect winpose. It's too much work and not really worth it I think.

Coding-wise, the emotion system has to be further implemented, as well as the Finishers. And some refinement here and there.

How about we bet on the release date ? I bet he will be released in the beginning of December.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
#1653  November 03, 2013, 08:24:30 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Early 2014. Early entry to ensure a spot in COTY that year.
#1654  November 03, 2013, 08:29:19 pm
    • Netherlands
You boys don't even follow the thread! I've stated multiple times we're aiming for a Christmas release.
Freeza's gonna be our COTY 2014 submission :)
#1655  November 03, 2013, 08:31:41 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
I do follow the thread, its just I have a shitty memory.

#1656  November 03, 2013, 08:32:21 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Christmas is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

#1657  November 03, 2013, 08:43:15 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#1658  November 03, 2013, 08:45:21 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#1659  November 03, 2013, 08:56:57 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Sai, stop it, I'm gonna die of hype

It's official because Balthazar twisted my arm: Garou Portraits will be followed by DBZ portraits. They've been sitting on my HDD long enough. I'd like to push for X-Mas (or something in time with their release), but that depends on all of the elements in the equation. I.E. how much work is needed on the style of art I have selected.

I may do a poll or something, but at this point I'm planning things out.

I'm now even more excited here myself. I honestly had no idea that Freeza was gonna be an X-Mas gift!!

#1660  November 03, 2013, 08:59:27 pm
You misread, man. Gohan is Christmas, Freeza is next year.