Just to let you know that I madse a small tool to make the select.def , Download it from my site
Forgot To mention, I need Feedback, and If someone wants to helpin the developing, just lemme kinow
UPDATED, The Update is in the "Mirror" link
I'll download it and check it later, i was needing something like that for organizating my chars
my friend I liked your program
to order my chars
is very useful and appreciated
I will test it later, to see if it's good.
Still, I don't think I will ever use it, even if it's good or not.
Thank you all that replied, The Soft is still developing but growing at quick steps, Soon I'll be able to add the rest of the Parts of our Select.def
- First of all this window needs some serious redesignyou can reduce the size of the text boxes as well as remove the ones for "includestage" and "order=#", those are pretty much useless. Also the "personajes" tag overlaps with the tag for "Directorio MUGEN".
- It's only in Spanish. This will drive non-spanish-speaker away.
- Help file is HORRENDOUS. Red background with small black and green letters is NOT a good combination, use a text file instead, besides is not like there too much information in the help file.
- If you try to open the help file from the application you get an error because is trying to load it from where you had it in YOUR computer:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- When I downloaded the file I wondered why the file was 5MB when this sort of applications are not even 1MB in size. And it's all because of the images included for "skins"... which are not only pretty bad but you won't even see the picture with all those boxes. Waste of space, remove it.
- Remove the maximize button.
Well that'll, I just gave it a quick test and I got bored half-way... It's still better than everyone's "lol downloading now, feedback laterz".
Spoiler, click to toggle visibiltyFixed some of the "Errors", Will Reupload tomorrow
Updated to Version 2.5 Extended