YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Announcer voice sets (Read 10752 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, August 14, 2014, 02:47:05 am
Share this topic:
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Announcer voice sets
#1  August 14, 2014, 02:47:05 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I was peering through some of MVC3's data and came across these. For the record, these were not encrypted, but I don't think anyone else has posted them yet.
Download

I'm working on trying to get the common sounds and voice samples directly from the game, but I've hit a snag and in need of a particular too to extract SPC files from Capcom games. I hear there's a program called "SPC Tool" but I haven't been able to find a link to the 2.0 version. If you have a link, I'd appreciate it. It's a program made by a "Mr. Nightmare".

EDIT:
For the record, UMVC3 shares the exact narrations except the audio quality is super shitty compared to MVC3's.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:18:26 am by Hoshi
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Announcer voice sets
#2  August 14, 2014, 10:45:47 am
Great! Thanks for the share, I hope you can get the other sounds too. :)
#3  August 14, 2014, 04:07:48 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
At the moment all I have access to is the intro and win quotes
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
#4  August 14, 2014, 07:23:23 pm
Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:50:37 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#5  August 14, 2014, 11:58:08 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
The SPC tool I'm looking for is specifically for Capcom games. I've already looked into those tools. Thanks for the effort though!
#6  August 15, 2014, 11:04:16 am
The tool you were searching for was called RE5SPCTOOL v2.0.rar , I know that much. :-\
It was put offline for drama and the only way you can get it is to ask him (or those who have it) in those topics. :(

Stupid question, but did you use PSound?

I found them!!
http://getwapi.com/down/view/archive/PshpEwBGba/Resident_Evil_5_Sound_tools.html
Click where it says "Download Resident Evil 5 Sound tools.7z".
or here: http://www.4shared-china.com/archive/naL5fo4Dba/Resident_Evil_5_Sound_tools.htm
or here: http://www.4shared-china.com/archive/PshpEwBGba/Resident_Evil_5_Sound_tools.htm

There are two tools called RESPCTOOL and RESTQTOOL.
I really hope these are what you're looking for. It doesn't say they are version 2.0, but... I don't know.
Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:11:30 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#7  August 15, 2014, 12:57:13 pm
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
This looks really useful. It'll definitely go well with some cool life bar. I know the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 guy can get really boring after awhile. But the MVC3 guy is just so incredibly enthusiastic. His hyped up narration would definitely fit for Mugen.

And isn't Alex just the greatest guy?

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#8  August 15, 2014, 05:01:47 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Welp. If these are the proper tools then the files I'm extracting aren't dumped correctly...  I'll have to do some research.  THANKS A BUNCH THOUGH. Holy crap, I pulled my hair out trying to find these!

NoZ

#9  August 15, 2014, 05:30:11 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
This could be useful to me,thanks