YesNoOk

The I HATE Thread (Read 38198 times)

Started by DooM, April 30, 2009, 09:54:10 pm
Share this topic:

OZ

Re: The I HATE Thread
#241  May 04, 2009, 08:10:57 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
His last girlfriend said the same thing.
ಠ_ಠ
#242  May 04, 2009, 08:11:52 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
Holy fuck Oz actually said something funny again, once more, again.
#243  May 04, 2009, 08:18:52 am
  • I got a PM.
I know you really want to Oz, but your sig would be to big.

OZ

#244  May 04, 2009, 08:19:51 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I keep them saved up for a rainy day.

We're off-topic:

I hate when people I email refuse to get back to me.
ಠ_ಠ
#245  May 04, 2009, 08:27:20 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I hate... well... I am really really are freaked out at the concept of a "catgirl". Cat ears and human face... 10 year old girl body with a long adult cat tail. Freaking anime colored hair and everything... I stay away from Hentai alone cause I know that can feck up the sense of reality for some people.

And when they get older, then what? There's no cat-dudes around are there? Or they just find men and something? Man, I HATE anime's disregard for basics of logic...
Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:00:02 am by Tsunamidusher
#246  May 04, 2009, 10:14:49 am
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
i hate ppl that think that anime follows any kind of logic
#247  May 04, 2009, 12:02:38 pm
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I find catboys cute also, not just catgirls, but as I can't find any good catboy pics, I just go for catgirls pictures, there is an abundance of them.

I just think a person's cuteness can be heightened by adding cat ears (unless if you are ugly from the start).

There's nothing scary about catgirls, it's just like foxgirls, wolfboys, sheepgirls, furries, pokegirls, and mermaids.

I just think catgirls are just normal people wearing hairbands with cat ears and stuff, if I were you.

Nearly every single anime does not follow logic, because if it does, it is usually very boring.

Oh, and I hate despise hentai.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#248  May 04, 2009, 12:14:45 pm
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
I find catboys cute also, not just catgirls, but as I can't find any good catboy pics, I just go for catgirls pictures, there is an abundance of them.

I just think a person's cuteness can be heightened by adding cat ears (unless if you are ugly from the start).

There's nothing scary about catgirls, it's just like foxgirls, wolfboys, sheepgirls, furries, pokegirls, and mermaids.

I just think catgirls are just normal people wearing hairbands with cat ears and stuff, if I were you.

Nearly every single anime does not follow logic, because if it does, it is usually very boring.

Oh, and I hate despise hentai.
When it comes to men, "cute" is the new "gay" nowadays.
#249  May 04, 2009, 12:26:39 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#250  May 04, 2009, 01:49:58 pm
I hate hot weather while sleeping.
you wake up trenched in sweat and feeling worst then one should when waking up.
fuck, happened to me, just today

I hate the random weather here that keeps messing with you
I hate when I enjoy the moderate rain, only to catch a cold later, but fuck it it's worth it
I hate retards in position of power
I hate people who hype up and just follow trends mindlessly like crippled dick little fat wankers just for the sake of wtf
I hate people who make me do BAAAD things to them
I hate people who I like but make me hate them over the most wtf reasons
I hate rushed games
I hate when something gets the blame for the actions of the retards associated to it
I hate when the good things are short lived and the bad things last longer, heh, perception
I hate when something bad that has potential stays in its state and doesn't get improved
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#251  May 04, 2009, 03:51:58 pm
    • Malaysia

#252  May 04, 2009, 04:03:01 pm
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
#253  May 04, 2009, 04:16:32 pm
  • corner push pusher
if you do a child will get molested.
Is that a threat you plan to keep?

I hope not, because I hate child molesters.

I wasn't speaking on my behalf you sicko. Since you've taken it to that level I now officially hate your guts.

I hate IE8 because it displays double board icons as shown in Insanius' feedback thread.

I hate Opera because it chugs when using facebook.

I hate cold pizza.

I hate just about every Final Fantasy title (except for VIII). It's all the same really. It's shit and it must die.

I hate fans of FFVII. It's overlyhyped and has shitty music.

I hate the Dutch.

I hate iced coffee and those who drink it.
#254  May 04, 2009, 04:18:48 pm
    • Malaysia

#255  May 04, 2009, 04:58:02 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
#256  May 04, 2009, 05:29:47 pm
    • Thailand
... I said it's offensive. It's gay to you, but not to me, I can't be gay. How can cute be gay?

Maybe, you need to use your words properly, I guess the everlasting rainbow of gayness is confusing you; that, probably, happens to new gays from time to time. Don't feel bad.

OZ

#257  May 04, 2009, 05:49:12 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#258  May 04, 2009, 05:51:50 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
I hate the fact that the ones selling pot in my place are mafious shit.
#259  May 04, 2009, 06:26:55 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I hate just about every Final Fantasy title (except for VIII). It's all the same really. It's shit and it must die.

VOMIT!

That's the only one you like? Shit, the only thing I still like about that game was Laguna. He was a dumb shit but he was far more interesting than Squall and co.

So, yeah, I hate FF8.

I also hate how FF9 is pretty much the black sheep.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
Re: The I Hate Thread
#260  May 04, 2009, 09:46:45 pm
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
My post was a counterpoint, because you DO know what came of it. What you probably meant was what would have come of the collaboration actually working out. Learn the tenets of sentence structure in relation to the thought you're conveying.

How about I simply add more hatred and tell you to shut the fuck up with an added "I'll stand by my horribly structured defensive post."

I hate that my response somehow went over your head.

It didn't and I hate you triple-double time. Never respond to my posts ever again; if you do a child will get molested.

I hate network television.

I hate white-collar criminals.

I hate because it gives me peace of mind.

So, to summarize: You hate being corrected. oh ok
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood