YesNoOk

The I HATE Thread (Read 38662 times)

Started by DooM, April 30, 2009, 09:54:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The I HATE Thread
#581  June 08, 2009, 10:38:28 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Man, it's rude to generalize all German/Irish/Polish people. I'm Polish, so I feel offended to see that you think I'm racist or something, because I'm not.
#582  June 08, 2009, 06:31:52 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
ya, nigga!
#583  June 08, 2009, 09:28:03 pm
  • I got a PM.
I'm Irish, we hate everyone equal. You all suck. We just hate some of you more. You fucking Englishman think you are so proper. With your polite excuse me's and pardon me's. One day we will rise against you and give you fucked up teeth, and force you to eat nothing but beans and hotdogs. After that, we will finally show that footage of Charles fucking his mom.

And your movies suck ass, too.

#584  June 08, 2009, 09:38:21 pm
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom
 o_O
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#585  June 09, 2009, 01:21:44 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
I hate having no motivation/confidence/enthusiasm. I can't bring myself to do any drawing, spriting, music sequencing, or any of the other things I want to do. :(
#586  June 09, 2009, 01:28:51 am
  • corner push pusher
I hate white kids that go around using the word "Nigga" or other forms of that word as a common greeting among friends.

You and I must have the same amount of hate towards the guild then, let alone the rest of the internet.
#587  June 09, 2009, 02:24:36 am
chill nigga
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

MDI

#588  June 09, 2009, 02:36:26 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Man, it's rude to generalize all German/Irish/Polish people. I'm Polish, so I feel offended to see that you think I'm racist or something, because I'm not.

I'm not sure I exactly understand what you're saying. Are you accusing me of saying that all German, Irish, and Polish people are the same?

Either way, I did not mean that at all! I just mean that the term "Caucasian" is used for people who are mixed, usually including those particular ethnicities which is why I find it rediculous.

^_^

I mean, I'm mixed but I still have Assyrian and Mexican pride, rather then just mixing them together into one group or something like that.

I hate white kids that go around using the word "Nigga" or other forms of that word as a common greeting among friends.

You and I must have the same amount of hate towards the guild then, let alone the rest of the internet.

I don't mind people using the word 100% of the time. Hell, its a fun word to use when joking around. I meant more like when people honestly think they're like..I dunno "hip" or "ghetto" enough to use the term in casual conversation.

For example, kids that act like Eminem. Get what I'm saying? Heheh.

ey
#589  June 09, 2009, 02:46:46 am
  • I got a PM.
you fucking racists.

No, I get what you are saying.

Caucasian actually is a race according to the US goverment. Those others Irish, ect. Are ethnicities. See, you would be Hispanic, your ethnic background? Mexican?

I think it's very inaccurate, but it's the government who has done that. You go back east, and you are your ethnic background, not your race. Out west people care about race and less about ethic origins.

Ethic backgrounds can be whatever you want them to be as well. Example, if you were born in California, you could claim that you are a Californian.

The only ethnic group I hear people actually call each other is black. As if there are only African Americans, and not other people who are black.

Most people who use the term white, from my personal experience are black or Hispanic. Or white retards who want to talk to me about, white power, when only a couple of hundred years ago, they called me nigger.
#590  June 09, 2009, 02:51:20 am
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom
you fucking racists.

No, I get what you are saying.

Caucasian actually is a race according to the US goverment. Those others Irish, ect. Are ethnicities. See, you would be Hispanic, your ethnic background? Mexican?

I think it's very inaccurate, but it's the government who has done that. You go back east, and you are your ethnic background, not your race. Out west people care about race and less about ethic origins.

Ethic backgrounds can be whatever you want them to be as well. Example, if you were born in California, you could claim that you are a Californian.

The only ethnic group I hear people actually call each other is black. As if there are only African Americans, and not other people who are black.

Most people who use the term white, from my personal experience are black or Hispanic. Or white retards who want to talk to me about, white power, when only a couple of hundred years ago, they called me nigger.

Urm..... :-\......Damn......I'm too fucked up right now to say anything  :-X....
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#591  June 09, 2009, 04:26:59 am
    • Thailand
WTF?

White = Caucasian = German = Italian, blah, blah, blah, it's all the same.

Stop fooling yourselves into believing you don't come from the same gene pool, because you do.

Ashurex

#592  June 09, 2009, 04:41:22 am
I hate the way you post, Ashurex.
Dont hate. ;)

Back on topic: Yeah, I hate it when white people use the word "nigga". Hell, I hate it when blacks say it too. If they truly knew what the term "nigger" ment, I'm sure we wouldn't be using it today. Its like calling whites "crackers" or asians "dog munchers".
#593  June 09, 2009, 04:48:30 am
  • corner push pusher
For each time some non-black american drops the n-bomb he or she must be corrected through plastic surgery. The dark kind.
For each time some black american drops the n-bomb he or she must divest to a victim of darfur.

MDI

#594  June 09, 2009, 05:57:13 am
WTF?

Stop fooling yourselves into believing you don't come from the same gene pool, because you do.

Yes! Mwuahaha! Vile humans are all the same! We are the superior race! *Thunder strikes while standing in front of overly dramatic castle scene*

But seriously, by your logic, someone as dark as Wesley Snipes is the same as someone as pasty as anyone from the cast of Friends. This is unacceptable.
ey
#595  June 09, 2009, 07:00:45 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I hate how people try to exploit eachother difference in negative ways...

when there's plenty of ways to exploit eachother differences in positive ways.
#596  June 09, 2009, 07:12:32 am
    • Thailand
WTF?

Yes! Mwuahaha! Vile humans are all the same! We are the superior race! *Thunder strikes while standing in front of overly dramatic castle scene*

But seriously, by your logic, someone as dark as Wesley Snipes is the same as someone as pasty as anyone from the cast of Friends. This is unacceptable.

Don't be ridiculous, I was talking about the white race, If I was talking about all races being the same, I would have said black = white = asian, etc etc, etc; now rethink your post.

MDI

#597  June 09, 2009, 07:16:04 am
WTF?

Don't be ridiculous, I was talking about the white race, If I was talking about all races being the same, I would have said black = white = asian, etc etc, etc; now rethink your post.

Ah. I see what you mean. My mistake.
ey
#598  June 09, 2009, 01:44:32 pm
    • Thailand
:iog::sultan::goi:

You could still question what I said, though.
#599  June 09, 2009, 04:25:57 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
how to describe caucasian?

I don't know many caucasian, but I'm asian so I'll compare asian

east asian = south east asian? = middle eastern? = indian? = asian???
on one side there is asian with fair skin and on the other side there is asian with dark skin, with difference in their build and they all generalized as one race asian same like generalizing cow=bull=bison or horse=zebra=donkey
#600  June 09, 2009, 04:53:43 pm
  • I got a PM.
WTF?

Sorry, I didn't realize that you Arabs felt that way.  ;D
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty