YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Read 778280 times)

Started by REDHOT, September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Roll released!)
#461  September 13, 2018, 11:56:56 am
    • USA
Hey fellas! While I was doing some developing for another project I managed to port over the tag system DarkWolf13 and I did over to REDHOT's modified template, so now I'm able to replicate what we did with our characters to his :)

Imagine something big regarding these characters in the near future!
#462  September 13, 2018, 01:47:15 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Hey fellas! While I was doing some developing for another project I managed to port over the tag system DarkWolf13 and I did over to REDHOT's modified template, so now I'm able to replicate what we did with our characters to his :)

Seems nice!
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#463  September 13, 2018, 03:48:16 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com

You and DarkWolf13 made a tag system and inplemented it to REDHOT's template?! This I have to see. :D
Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:52:45 pm by Uche_of_MFG
#464  September 13, 2018, 04:56:08 pm
  • Raging Fist

additional characters for MVC2 maybe? X, hawkeye, zero and extras maybe Deadpool???
#465  September 13, 2018, 07:05:47 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

That's amazing! And with that, I'm planning on adding the AI I use in my project for these characters here. So expect some AI Patches in the future from me.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#466  September 13, 2018, 09:33:48 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This is going be so GOOOOOD!
#467  September 14, 2018, 01:31:07 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

That's amazing! And with that, I'm planning on adding the AI I use in my project for these characters here. So expect some AI Patches in the future from me.

This seems nice too!

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:

lui

#468  September 15, 2018, 04:06:22 am
    • USA

additional characters for MVC2 maybe? X, hawkeye, zero and extras maybe Deadpool???

woah man, i haven't even considered any of these at all just yet, slow down lol

i didn't say i'd be doing any new characters yet, and even if i did i'd do it in secret lol relax, i'm not gonna do anything new just yet.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Marrow released!)
#469  September 15, 2018, 05:56:33 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Teaser Gameplay Video!

2 CHARACTERS LEFT!!!

Hi! Marrow is released!, with the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.

THE FIRST STEP OF THIS PROJECT IT´S FINALLY VERY CLOSE TO AN END!

MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1 (all the characters are highly recommended to play in 1.1)

The original author is Buckus, with a first edit by DarkWolf13 & walruslui.
This edition that I made, is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Marrow in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the original author and first editors.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:

- Metal hit
- HD Special Hits
- Better sounds
- No tag system
- Removed all the extra moves that not appear in MvC2
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all normal moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Advanced guard FX
- Throws
- Combos
- Dash fwd and backward FX and codes
- State hits
- Fall effects
- hits and guards fx
- Hit in fall
- Hyper BG
- Hyper Combo Finish
- Hyper sounds
- Lie down time
- Portaits
- Scale character
- Super jump FX
- Taunt
- Velocity data
- Voices
- Volume
- Wins animations
- Wall hit, FX and codes
- Dizzy
- Yacell
- Commands
- Vertical Spinning
- Run jump
- Special dust effects
- Anims times
- Standing state
- Damage
- Negative Edge
- Recoveries anims
And more!!....

Things to perfect:

- Check all hypers
- Double Jump
- Check all supers
- Check system messages.
- Check recovery roll command
- Air combo camera
- Tech-hit
- Damage dampener
- A.I
- CLSN boxes
- Air Dizzy
.....and more things in my list

Credits:

- Buckus (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- DarkWolf13, walruslui and ExShadow (First edit, various original codes of this character, Hyper Ports, and Common1 codes)
- Kong (some sprites, win animations, taunt animation, and Bone Burst code)
- Mouser (Some original MvC2 system codes of this character)
- FerchogtX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)
- Violin Ken (Negative edge command)
- Preppy (Hyper Combo Finish BG, sounds and Portaits images)

Hope you enjoy it.

Follow the project on:

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Marrow released!)
#470  September 15, 2018, 09:50:22 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
That leaves Servbot and the mysterious fighter who'll replace Bone Claw Wolverine! Glad to see Marrow in action in your style.
#471  September 15, 2018, 11:23:20 pm
  • Raging Fist
I make a bet it's that fanboy what's his name. Anywho, this year's actually been calm with me because of this! Accurate MVC2 chars for mugen: Who could resist that?
Nice job on Marrow and Roll, but I wonder, what's gonna happen after the roster's done?
#472  September 15, 2018, 11:54:55 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
Servbot and mayby Cyber Akuma?
I'm gonna add Onslaught and Abyss the Final Bosses to this project but if only could exist a really good version of Apocalypse (Boss Version X-Men vs Street Fighter)
#473  September 16, 2018, 12:08:08 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
That leaves Servbot and the mysterious fighter who'll replace Bone Claw Wolverine! Glad to see Marrow in action in your style.
Thanks to you sir

I make a bet it's that fanboy what's his name. Anywho, this year's actually been calm with me because of this! Accurate MVC2 chars for mugen: Who could resist that?
Nice job on Marrow and Roll, but I wonder, what's gonna happen after the roster's done?

Thanks!, after the roster´s done I have to upload all of them fixing bugs, getting more accurate mvc2 (AI, recovery roll, tech-hit, etc...), HD Hyper Portraits, and some PLUS things for some characters, but nothing of the last thing it´s confirmed yet.. the only confirmed is uploading all the characters fixing bugs and getting more accurate mvc2.

Servbot and mayby Cyber Akuma?
I'm gonna add Onslaught and Abyss the Final Bosses to this project but if only could exist a really good version of Apocalypse (Boss Version X-Men vs Street Fighter)

I want to add one NOT BOSS MARVEL character that appear since XmenVSsf to MvC2 to replace the Bone Claw Wolverine side.
The only one that I could use that it´s not a Marvel character (and not a CAPCOM character too) is Norimaro.. also, Norimaro was in the MARVEL side in MvsSF

Follow the project on:

#474  September 16, 2018, 01:53:06 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I think Norimaro would be your best choice for the Marvel side. iirc, you've done him years before you came with this project.

lui

#475  September 16, 2018, 03:14:58 am
    • USA
I want to add one NOT BOSS MARVEL character that appear since XmenVSsf to MvC2 to replace the Bone Claw Wolverine side.
The only one that I could use that it´s not a Marvel character (and not a CAPCOM character too) is Norimaro.. also, Norimaro was in the MARVEL side in MvsSF

There's plenty of MVC3 marvel characters (with great sprites mind i add) that have been sprited now, Taskmaster, Hawkeye and Jean Grey come in mind. I'd rather go with one of them than Norimaro
#476  September 16, 2018, 05:46:36 am
  • Raging Fist
Don't forget deadpool, jedah, zero and X, and all the others that showed up for the ride for MVC3 and MVCI.
#477  September 16, 2018, 04:39:14 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

There's plenty of MVC3 marvel characters (with great sprites mind i add) that have been sprited now, Taskmaster, Hawkeye and Jean Grey come in mind. I'd rather go with one of them than Norimaro

Those sprites are ok.. but it doesnt convince me a lot, I totally see that they used some sprites of another existent character.
Deadpool is one that it´s more than OK.. (in sprites), but needs more work, I preffer to work in characters that appear in 2D vs series.. doing all of them.. and then will see..

Don't forget deadpool, jedah, zero and X, and all the others that showed up for the ride for MVC3 and MVCI.

jeadh, zero and X are on CAPCOM side.

Follow the project on:

lui

#478  September 16, 2018, 11:23:02 pm
    • USA
The Jean Grey I am talking about is sprited by Zox, that one is sprited completely from scratch and is a genuinely actually decently sprited character.

(She also technically did appear in the 2D games :P)

But if you don't want to work on it I do understand. Let's not start requesting characters now guys.
Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:29:30 pm by Walruslui
#479  September 16, 2018, 11:27:49 pm
Dormammu, Deadpool, Scarlet Spider, Jean Grey, Spider-Woman
#480  September 17, 2018, 12:11:30 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I strongly agree with mah boi Lui. The Zox Jean Grey spritesheet is really decent looking one.

Looking forward to the final step of your incredible project :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome