• Russia
 ;D

Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/s3jvn1
Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:28:24 am by Rajaa
Re: K007'Ichimaru_Gin V2
#2  January 31, 2011, 06:45:51 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm gonna have to create an image complaining about a character missing a readme. Please, next time, add one. I beg you.
Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:06:37 pm by Nanashi_1337
#3  January 31, 2011, 06:54:57 pm
open char with fighter factory u can read move list there

GOH

#4  January 31, 2011, 07:04:29 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#5  January 31, 2011, 07:06:22 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
open char with fighter factory u can read move list there

I would rather prefer a notepad. Besides, if there's something special about an attack or if the character has anything that is not a move, writing a readme to explain it is a good idea.

Copy/paste from old feedback (marked with >), plus new things:

> Missing sprites. The list is so big that it even tells you there's more because it doesn't fit in the debug section. First time I see that.

> Intro animation skips suddenly to the standing animation. It feels weird.

- None of your crouch attacks act like a crouch attack (D+x/y). You should make them as crouch attacks, else you can block everything with just standing.

- When you attack on the air (btw, thanks God the floating thing is gone), the character stops, like if it was a jump cancel. I mean, I jump, and before I reach the top of the jump I attack, making the character stop and inmediately go down. That shouldn't happen.

> Some attacks need cooldown. And remove the infinite priority they have.

> "a" is a teleport. While there's no invincibility frames on it, there's little cooldown for this thing. So yeah, you can spam it easily. Since it's also instantaneous, well, it's impossible to even put you near the corner and predict it. And since it appears so fast behind you, blocking it is also really hard.

> "z" is a grab, which uses the Shield sound and effect from MB (kinda weird) and also gives you a lot of debug problems.

> The supers.... boy, they need each of them a separate section. First the "c" and the "D+c" super (they're the same but aiming at different places). The attack comes way too fast, and doesn't use the usual time stop. Does 200 damage if it hits AND 100 damage if you block it. OMG, it sure pierces. Oh yeah, and it brings you debug problems again, both of them has different debug problems. And last thing, if you block it you can hear the sound of the Shield when you shield an attack in MB :S

- "D,F,D,F,c" is a level 2 super. Does 400 damage, which may be a little too much. It's also unblockable, though you have more time to dodge it by jumping. Oh, and it gives a LOT of debug problems. And for some reason it's hard to input the command.

- "Start" is a level 3 super that does 588 damage. Reduce the damage a little, please. Comes instantaneously, which means it's impossible to dodge if it's activated near you (has the range of any normal attack). Blocking is out of question because it's unblockable. Also, hi there, debug problems. We should be friends, since we've met so many times. And last... a POISON EFFECT!! Or rather, it works like a normal attack. I can even shield it --; And yeah, that means you get hitstunned. Just no.

Glad there's no more float silliness. But still, some things are still there that shouldn't be. Correct them, please. Also, nerf the level 3 super, don't make it more cheap.
#6  January 31, 2011, 07:13:29 pm
  • Follow the signal.
    • lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/
#7  February 01, 2011, 09:47:39 am
  • The future Pirate King!