YesNoOk

Animation is ok in the fighter factory but looks weird in the game. (Read 2171 times)

Started by Redben, April 09, 2021, 11:07:39 am
Share this topic:
Animation is ok in the fighter factory but looks weird in the game.
#1  April 09, 2021, 11:07:39 am
    • Morocco
The effects and projectiles look fine in the fighter factory when I open this character; but for some reason within the game itself they always look akin to when I click on "shared palette" in the sprites' section and it messes them up; but that's how they look within the game even if I don't do it.
I have noticed that for all the projectiles and effects of the character the first image of each group of sprites is not 'a shared palette' wheras the rest of the images of the group are shared; and whenever I try changing that it just messes up the coloring again. Maybe that has something to do with the problem; but I don't know how to fixe it.
Re: Animation is ok in the fighter factory but looks weird in the game.
#2  April 10, 2021, 04:15:08 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
So the way it ought to work is if you add a sprite with shared pallete off any sprite added directly after that one should share palette with it. However some people mess that up and if its an old character mcm 2.0 guaranteed to make it awful.

You ought to be able to fix it by turning OFF shared palette for all the FX rather than turning it on.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.