Share this topic:
Re: Rate-a-roster
#1041  November 23, 2011, 03:47:18 pm
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
10/10 Pretty cool.

F12 wouldn't work for some reason...
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#1042  November 23, 2011, 03:48:29 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Those are both ugly fucking rosters.  Holy shit, what did you do to the portraits.
#1043  November 23, 2011, 03:52:10 pm
Not my fault. It's the screenpack.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#1044  November 23, 2011, 03:53:10 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
You're using a screenpack? Doesn't look like it. Isn't this MUGEN 1.0 default select screen?
#1045  November 23, 2011, 03:55:19 pm
It isn't. If I increased the amount of character spaces, it would look shitty.

I'm using a screenpack that keeps everything but the character select. Just increases the amount of characters.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#1046  November 23, 2011, 03:59:30 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That's not a screenpack. You can achieve that easily by messing with the "system.def". I can easily replicate this if I wanted.
#1047  November 23, 2011, 04:14:47 pm
It is. I can proove it to you.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#1048  November 23, 2011, 04:25:54 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
#1049  November 23, 2011, 04:27:52 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There's a lot of Sonic and Pokemon characters here too. I can recognize some of them, and I know they were terrible when I tried them. Some are from Donutman too, I think.
#1050  November 23, 2011, 04:30:16 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
most of those sonic and some pokemon chars are bad as shit.
#1051  November 23, 2011, 04:30:46 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That's just a shitty edit of the basic 1.0 screenpack, with badly set number of slots and position as well as size of portraits.
#1052  November 23, 2011, 04:44:26 pm
rate of this so called roster 2/10

+1 for seanaltly jin
+1 for kfm
the rest are piece of crappy chars -98 lol

they all piece of craps seriously

Take a look again. I have two MvC characters, and I even have Classic MK1 Reptile.
[size=1pt](Which I use to experiance fatalities).[/size]

There's a lot of Sonic and Pokemon characters here too.

Dude, I think you're forgetting that everyone has different cups of tea. I <3 Sonic and Pokemon, deal with it.

Also the reason I downloaded the in-your-opnion shitty Pokemon characters is because there is no other form of them that exists. And I like them.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#1053  November 23, 2011, 04:45:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That's just a shitty edit of the basic 1.0 screenpack, with badly set number of slots and position as well as size of portraits.

It's probably one of those things you can find with Google that allows you to have more boxes for your MUGEN 1.0 select screen. I did the same the first time I found MUGEN since I still couldn't understand the English language as well as I can right now, so reading readme/tutorials was quite difficult for me.

And Sceptile, this is the Rate-a-roster thread. If you put your roster here, we're going to give you our opinion about how much it sucks or rocks. In your case, it sucks. A lot of the characters you have in that roster are terrible, and I know it first-hand.

Edit: And I can't see your image, btw.
#1054  November 23, 2011, 04:47:25 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
^ But once you understand, it's all a sinch, isn't it?? I learned more from editing hand's on than I did from reading. I'm more of a visual learner....
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#1055  November 23, 2011, 04:49:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well yeah. But right now the screenpack I'm using doesn't really allow changes without making it look bad. And that applies to the majority of the screenpacks. So knowing how to do it is not really that useful at this time :P
#1056  November 23, 2011, 06:21:00 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Hmm....I'm not sure what I was going for this roster.  Just general characters I like, trying to stick to those that play well.  Wanted to give making portraits and such a try.  Clearly, I suck, so I didn't finish.  Not sure who else I want in the roster yet, so didn't want to make portraits I'm not sure would stay in or not.

The space between Sagat & Mario is Solid Snake.  He just doesn't have a portrait right now.

Also, yes, there's a Vegito in there.  No, it's not one of those stupidly overpowered ones, just Kamekaze's one.  I rather like it, honestly.
#1057  November 23, 2011, 06:24:04 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Some of those portraits look nice, but why 3 Batmans?
Nice work, there :) Are you planning on releasing this? It looks smexy.
Yeah, been lazy with it though

And damn Sceptile that's terrible, there's been some really nice Mugen1 SP edits but yours is awful...
Mess around with it some more bro.

#1058  November 23, 2011, 06:27:28 pm
Probably for the three alt versions of Cy's Batman.
#1059  November 23, 2011, 06:30:41 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Oh didn't know he had 3 alt versions. Thanks.. ^^'
#1060  November 23, 2011, 06:33:29 pm
  • hecc

F12 wouldn't work for some reason...

5/10
you have some decent versions of the characters you have, even if i dont like that selection of characters, half of that roster has good stuff, the other half.....ehhhhhhh
I'd recommend ditching the transformers, dawn(shes just a spriteswap of may) and claymizer's shit
even though most of those are the only versions available, they really arent made well, try finding other characters to fill those slots instead. The other pokemon and sonic characters are fine

youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty