YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2857924 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Ants in your pants edition
#1281  September 06, 2014, 05:11:45 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Is the purple Guy Vision and Where the hell is Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1282  September 06, 2014, 09:26:49 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Yes.

Probably behind that dude.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1283  September 07, 2014, 12:35:45 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17

GOH

#1284  September 07, 2014, 11:36:23 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#1285  September 08, 2014, 05:33:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1286  September 08, 2014, 08:41:37 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I like it, I like it very much

#1287  September 09, 2014, 12:49:57 am
  • Haters are toys
Very pleased, I'll miss the diamond on the chest, but the casting and iconic poses so far are perfect!  :sugoi:
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17

Bea

#1288  September 09, 2014, 11:57:43 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1289  September 09, 2014, 01:32:11 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#1290  September 09, 2014, 05:33:31 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

OMG!! Vision looks nice!!

http://comicbook.com/2014/09/08/guardians-of-the-galaxy-passes-man-of-steel-at-the-domestic-box-/

It seems that the public likes talking raccoons and dancing trees better than men of mass murder and destruction.

:laugh:

RDJ confirms that Marvel has no plans for an Iron Man 4.

Sadly, as i expected. I mean, Downey Jr, contract expired after Avengers 3 and I guess (I GUESS!) that Marvel / Disney / Paramount will not afford a lease renewal.
#1291  September 09, 2014, 05:44:47 pm
On the other hand it looks like they've done a lot with the character. They renewed him at a time where no one cared for him anymore in the comics (beside Civil War), and maybe they still don't have that many ideas of what to do. There's the "real Mandarin" that was expected at some point with the King one-shot, but they haven't said a word about it since then.
Hell, even Cap still has more to do than Iron Man : Cap 1 had him find his place during the war, Avengers had him lost on what to do and find himself as a de facto leader but without the confidence (he dives in the fight but I never really felt that he imposed his presence as a leader with all the other selfish assholes in the team), Cap 2 shows him he still has a role he can return to, and now we can get him back to how he is in the comics, serious about his symbol and his role.
Stark did kind of finish his entire character arc with IM3, and Ultron was clearly his way to still be there without being there (and it fails). Unless they give him some "renewed faith in his superhero mission" after he gave it up in IM3, I don't see where else he could go beside still helping around for Avengers 3.
And Doctor Strange should take his spot anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1292  September 09, 2014, 06:04:24 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Marvel will bring back Iron Man eventually, but RDJ's time is almost over. He'll have played the role in 6 movies (and 1 cameo), over 10 years; that's a pretty hefty amount! And the rumors going on right now are that Marvel is going to try and push the new people in the phase 3 movies as the new headliners of the Marvel movies, as they slowly phase out everyone from the first phase. Recasting will happen eventually, like the Bond movies, but they may wait a few years to let RDJ, Evans, et. al. fade from the public's memory before starting up those franchises again.

There's gonna be big Cap 3 news today, apparently (but it hasn't been announced yet). It might just be the subtitle, but said subtitle is something Feige has been fixated on "probably for ten years", and sounds like it will be instantly recognizable to fans and will form a core part of the Marvel movies going forward. I have no idea what it could be!

Again with race?

I'm glad you're joking about that....I mean WTF.
lol glad you got so worked up about basic literary criticism (albeit a mostly BS'd one)
#1293  September 09, 2014, 11:06:49 pm
    • USA
OK, no Cap 3 news, but this might end up being more significant: Dave Bautista's contract is getting restructured (so he's locked in for more movies, and will be paid more), and more importantly, is said to have "a significant role in Avengers 3".

Which has to mean a GotG/Avengers crossover, right? And that pretty much has to mean Infinity Gauntlet, right? I was getting worried, because Marvel had been dropping hints that they wouldn't pull that string for a good long while after Avengers 3, and I guess just have Thanos sit around on his space chair for 10 years before he actually does anything. But this hopefully means they'll do a big climax for Avengers 3, which will likely be the final send-offs of most of the original Marvel cast (certainly RDJ, and very likely Evans and Hemsworth).
#1294  September 13, 2014, 04:22:25 am
    • USA
Steven S. DeKnight talks Daredevil

With this version of Daredevil, we wanted it to be grounded, gritty, as realistic as we could portray. That naturally fits in with the Daredevil character. Matt Murdock, on a regular basis, would get the shit beat out of him. That’s one thing that makes him a great character. He’s not super strong. He’s not invulnerable. In every aspect, he’s a man that’s just pushed himself to the limits, he just has senses that are better than a normal humans. He is human. The other thing that really drew me to this character is that he’s one of the most morally grey of the heroes.
[...]
On Daredevil we have a phenomenal cinematographer, Matt Lloyd. He was just nominated for an Emmy for Fargo. His work is just gorgeous, so usually I have nothing to say but, "That looks fantastic!'
My anticipation for these Netflix shows are really shooting up high!!!
#1295  September 13, 2014, 04:35:56 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
On Daredevil we have a phenomenal cinematographer, Matt Lloyd. He was just nominated for an Emmy for Fargo. His work is just gorgeous, so usually I have nothing to say but, "That looks fantastic!'
My anticipation for these Netflix shows are really shooting up high!!!

Fargo is one of the most masterfully shot television shows I've seen in a long time, this is amazing news.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1296  September 13, 2014, 04:52:33 am
    • USA
That was the part that got me the most excited!!!!
#1297  September 16, 2014, 03:14:38 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#1298  September 16, 2014, 04:16:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Now i'm excited with A2! But i'm continue afraid about Pietro and Wanda story...
#1299  September 17, 2014, 03:03:57 am
  • Haters are toys
I already know they're going to butcher Hulk again. I just want to see Vision and Wanda come face to face, that scene will be very hard to get right. There are so many ways they can mess this up.
*Prayer hands*
Please Marvel, just give me that one scene.
#1300  September 17, 2014, 05:04:15 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
They butchered Hulk in the last one?  o.O