YesNoOk

MS Paint Adventures (Homestuck) (Read 195698 times)

Started by Jmorphman, January 27, 2011, 08:06:57 pm
Share this topic:
Re: MS Paint Adventures
#921  February 16, 2013, 07:45:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#922  February 17, 2013, 03:02:14 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Stay classy, Terezi.
#923  February 17, 2013, 06:11:20 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
No Terezi what are you doing >8O
#924  February 17, 2013, 08:54:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Those aren't the panties Terezi would wear

[/Jesuszilla]
#925  February 18, 2013, 12:25:59 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#926  February 18, 2013, 05:24:41 am
    • USA
where are your excuses now?
That faygo drinking harlot absconded her pants in order to use the hornpile with gamzee

>:C
Look, just because your husbando is grumpy from not getting any from our queen doesn't mean you should get all grumpy too.
#927  February 18, 2013, 08:07:41 pm
    • USA
Terezi is such a finicky bitch that Dave and Karkat of all fucking people are now the bestest buddies ever due to mutual feelings of "Man fuck her, am I right?"  That is what is going on now.

WH3R3 1S YOUR W41FU NOW?!  >:]
Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:14:06 pm by Person Man
#928  February 18, 2013, 08:24:33 pm
    • USA
Troll romance is complicated and she's only in this relationship with Gamzee because she hates him so much for killing her friends and you don't see Karkat or Kanaya trying to get in blackrom relationships with Gamzee must be because they don't care about their poor murdered friends probably never liked them anyway and even though blackrom is a perfectly natural troll romance thing Terezi is depressed and is drinking because it's so fucked up which shows her regret and you are totally rude to the best character in Homestuck. >:[

Dave said:
i mean pretty much all religions are wrong but theres wrong and then theres WRONG
is this gonna cause a firestorm of angry religious Homestuck fans that can't understand how fiction works?
#929  February 19, 2013, 12:32:16 am
    • USA
Your lack of periods betrays a lack of faith in your precious waifu.

Look on the bright side, if Terezi turning awful was enough to make Dave and Karkat become superbros, you and Jango will probably end up married with kids if she gets too much worse.
#930  February 19, 2013, 12:38:32 am
    • USA
OK, for reals: I think Terezi is ashamed of her relationship with Gamzee and that's why she's basically become a drunk. And yes, that's a bad thing, but who wants a character to be perfect?

4ND MY F41TH W1LL N3V3R W4V3R >8[
#931  February 19, 2013, 12:44:37 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
also this confirms she dropped karkat for dave and then for gamzee, what a great role model you got there.
#932  February 19, 2013, 12:50:33 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
You're just jealous because Karkat couldn't last five minutes without blowing his shit. Also he fucked up humanity.

MEANWHILE, Terezi is the one who got the trolls to pay attention to the kids in the first place, killed a god-tier Vriska (although she apparently is still running the show), and... gasp... she actually shows character development and isn't just a "I am a reference to something, lemme use my gimmick over and over again."

And yes, me and Jmorphman are gonna get married and adopt a bunch of Ethiopian kids and give them Gundam names for first names and Pokemon for middle names.

Our first child will be Deathscythe Cofagrigus and he will kick major ass
#933  February 19, 2013, 12:57:11 am
    • USA
also this confirms she dropped karkat for dave and then for gamzee, what a great role model you got there.
:megaeyes:

It's not like either the relationships with Karkat or Dave were very serious. Or lasted longer than a day, it seems.

And yes, me and Jmorphman are gonna get married and adopt a bunch of Ethiopian kids and give them Gundam names for first names
Hey, whoa now. Have you seen some of the names people have in Gundam? Bring Stabity/Stability? Devine Nova? REVIVE REVIVAL?!?!?!

OK fine not only are those all from 00, but they're also from the weird artificial human faction. But still!

#934  February 19, 2013, 01:01:40 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I dunno, Devine Nova Pikachu sounds kinda good. I mean, we'd have to deal with her being hungury and horny at the same time, but still.
#935  February 19, 2013, 01:18:20 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
typical terezi fan bullshit, caught her sleeping around with a murderer and dropping her redmates and what do they do? try to cover it up with unrelated discussion
#936  February 19, 2013, 01:20:35 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
She's supposed to sleep with the killer, that's how the blackrom works.
#937  February 19, 2013, 01:23:00 am
    • USA
typical terezi fan bullshit, caught her sleeping around with a murderer and dropping her redmates and what do they do? try to cover it up with unrelated discussion
Typical Karkat fan bullshit, ignoring all evidence just because their husbando wasn't good enough for Terezi.
#938  February 19, 2013, 01:25:22 am
    • USA
#939  February 19, 2013, 01:31:56 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
they are too busy excusing her, for she cant have no faults, shes their precious pile of juggalo.
#940  February 19, 2013, 01:33:51 am
    • USA
You can't even get drunk on Faygo!  It's just soda!  She's just a slobbering juggalette now.
Well, to the trolls, alcohol is just a harmless drink and stuff. We don't know how troll Faygo works!

Also juggalo isn't an STD, she's fine.

they are too busy excusing her, for she cant have no faults, shes their precious pile of juggalo.
You should read other people's posts instead of making out with your Karkat body pillow.
And yes, that's a bad thing, but who wants a character to be perfect?