YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 129561 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#541  August 09, 2008, 12:18:07 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
#542  August 09, 2008, 12:22:20 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Damnit Tony. Try to name each of them instead of pointing out which are lacking, I sure as hell cant name them all.
#543  August 09, 2008, 02:20:11 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#544  August 09, 2008, 02:57:58 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ

MDI

#545  August 09, 2008, 06:06:52 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Why would it use elements from the movies? It's MK vs DC comics, not DC movies. Besides, if that's what they were going for, they would have used a different outfit for Catwoman, and the Flash probably wouldn't have been on there (because, let's face it, how many people know there was a Flash movie?).

Heath Ledger Joker in DC vs MK = More sales.

And DC movies are based off of DC characters.  :P

I still see no reason to have a Heath Ledger Joker over any other one. Besides, this isn't Capcom we're talking about (LOL Onimusha 2).

Because at the moment, Dark Knight is probably one of the most successful movies of all time, and I'd be lying if I said that Heath's interpretation of The Joker wasn't one of the most impressive movie villians of all time. (In terms of what the majority of people think, not just my personal opinion.

Yeah, you or maybe some hardcore comic fans may not like the idea, but I'm talking about in terms of most people.
ey
#546  August 09, 2008, 06:10:53 am
  • I'm awesome!
yeah, but it would be popular for as long as the dark knight is popular.
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!

MDI

#547  August 09, 2008, 06:13:33 am
yeah, but it would be popular for as long as the dark knight is popular.

Nevertheless, that particular Joker will be the most popular version of him for a long time.

And once again, I'm not trying to sound like a fanboy or excessive Heath Ledger fan, because I am not, but I'm just saying..I don't think anyone will forget that movie or version of Joker in a long time.
ey
#548  August 09, 2008, 08:09:33 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I mentioned Capcom because Jubei's character model in Onimusha 2 was based on a deceased Japanese Actor.
And Samanosuke's (Takeshi Kaneshiro)

I know Samonosuke, Jubei, and Jaques were based off of actors, but Jubei was the only one who was based on a then already deceased actor.

Because at the moment, Dark Knight is probably one of the most successful movies of all time, and I'd be lying if I said that Heath's interpretation of The Joker wasn't one of the most impressive movie villians of all time. (In terms of what the majority of people think, not just my personal opinion.

Yeah, you or maybe some hardcore comic fans may not like the idea, but I'm talking about in terms of most people.

Yes, I liked Heath's Joker too, but that doesn't mean that he should be in the game. This is dealing with *comics*, not movie interpretations. Just because you and other people like him doesn't alone justify Heath's Joker being in the game. That's outside the scope of the game.

Besides, I'm sure there's people out there who'd want Hamil's Joker in the game.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#549  August 10, 2008, 05:52:51 am
    • USA
Dude, that "jokers" pic have the green goblin and many other shit on it lol :P

also the joker from "the batman" (the latest animated series from 2004 to 2007 I think) rocks

MDI

#550  August 11, 2008, 03:34:29 am
Well, I just hope Joker's alternate costume is something drastically different from his primary attire.

Not just some color swap. Ya dig?

(Also..)

That cute image with all the tiny Jokers needs more Hyena from KOF Maximum Impact 2006.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
ey
#551  August 15, 2008, 02:21:04 pm
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#552  August 15, 2008, 04:57:25 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
its there since day one. only boon knows what the hell does that mean.
#553  August 17, 2008, 10:54:44 am

#554  August 17, 2008, 11:11:29 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
hot linking..

MDI

#555  August 17, 2008, 12:15:19 pm
ey
#556  August 17, 2008, 12:46:20 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#557  August 17, 2008, 01:50:29 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Jax looks alot like Terry Crews in mk vs dc
#558  August 17, 2008, 04:45:09 pm
Only difference of new Jax: NO HAIR

MDI

#559  August 17, 2008, 08:48:08 pm
ey
#560  August 18, 2008, 01:12:13 am