YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 130091 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#561  August 18, 2008, 01:40:30 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 12:16:39 pm by 3D Sub-Zero
#562  August 20, 2008, 05:26:59 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#563  August 20, 2008, 05:37:20 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
On the Mortal Kombat side, two from the original cast return as Raiden and Kano -- both of whom bear a striking resemblance to their Mortal Kombat III versions -- round out the "greatest hits" cast.

Wait, what?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#564  August 20, 2008, 07:40:09 pm
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
FUCK YEAH RAIDEN IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

On the Mortal Kombat side, two from the original cast return as Raiden and Kano -- both of whom bear a striking resemblance to their Mortal Kombat III versions -- round out the "greatest hits" cast.

Wait, what?
What fhey mean is that they are going to base his costume off of MK2/MKT...which they were the same costume.
No
#565  August 20, 2008, 07:44:32 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
MK2 Raiden looks really lame, i doubt it.

At Comic-con Jax had his MKD look and a newer one was revealed a few days ago.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#566  August 20, 2008, 08:17:35 pm

Wait, what?
What fhey mean is that they are going to base his costume off of MK2/MKT...which they were the same costume.

I know that. However MK3/UMK3 isn't MKT. Just like MK4 isn't MKGold. It's pretty much the same thing, but you can't say stuff like "Baraka was in MK4".

Even if it would be considered that, as we know, the MKT Raiden's were based off of MK1 and 2.

It's also funny how the plot reason Raiden wasn't in MK3 was that the fighters fought in the Outworld, where Raiden had no power, and, lo and behold, he was in Trilogy.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

MDI

#567  August 20, 2008, 08:53:48 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php

I'm so glad Deathstroke is in. I think it would be badass if Ron Pearlman voiced him as he did on the Teen Titans cartoon.
ey
#568  August 20, 2008, 08:56:47 pm
  • You know it!
um, no.  :-\
WOO! WOO! WOO!

MDI

#569  August 20, 2008, 09:09:50 pm
um, no.  :-\

*Gives you a shiny red ball* Here, go play with this.

And I'm still hoping for Lobo to be in this game. He'd fit in perfectly in an MK game. I'm interested to see this final "merged" boss as well.
ey
#570  August 20, 2008, 09:11:01 pm
As I'm unfamiliar with DC villains for the most part, I didn't know Slade was Deathstroke.

Cenobite 53 said:

MDI

#571  August 20, 2008, 09:23:59 pm
As I'm unfamiliar with DC villains for the most part, I didn't know Slade was Deathstroke.

Yeah, apparently his name was censored for the cartoon, seeing as words like DEATH are totally evil and immoral.
ey
#572  August 20, 2008, 09:27:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Slade Wilson huh? I hope his alternate form, Wade Wilson appears.
#573  August 20, 2008, 09:28:34 pm
  • You know it!
Or maybe because his real name was "Slade Wilson". :)
WOO! WOO! WOO!

MDI

#574  August 20, 2008, 09:29:03 pm
ROFL.

If only.

Oh well, at least we'll get to see Deadpool in the Wolverine movie coming out.

Or maybe because his real name was "Slade Wilson". :)

Well yeah. Better to censor his villian name by just using his real name. Otherwise they would just call him BadStroke or some shit. God that sounds wrong.
ey
#575  August 20, 2008, 09:39:17 pm
Speaking of censorship, I still remember that one episode where Raven's powers were going out of control and Resurrected Slade started burning symbols onto her skin. By the the time he was done he burnt off most of her outfit. I found it hilarious.

Cenobite 53 said:
#576  August 20, 2008, 09:46:33 pm
  • You know it!
This isn't about Teen Titans animated bullshit.. --;

Wait, what?

I know that. However MK3/UMK3 isn't MKT. Just like MK4 isn't MKGold. It's pretty much the same thing, but you can't say stuff like "Baraka was in MK4".

Even if it would be considered that, as we know, the MKT Raiden's were based off of MK1 and 2.

It's also funny how the plot reason Raiden wasn't in MK3 was that the fighters fought in the Outworld, where Raiden had no power, and, lo and behold, he was in Trilogy.

MKT is part of the MK3 series. :P
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#577  August 20, 2008, 09:49:37 pm
And MKGold was an updated MK4.

I said you can't say Raiden was in MK3 any more you can say Baraka was in MK4.

Also, there is no "MK3 Raiden", just a MK2/MK1 Raiden with button link combos.

Cenobite 53 said:
#578  August 21, 2008, 02:02:16 am
#579  August 21, 2008, 02:41:19 am
  • MFG's resident Cookie Monster
Glad to see we're getting some DC villains that didn't originate in the Batman series.

And Ed Boon has better put Johnny cage in.  Raiden and Kano's addition means all but him, Goro, and Reptile are announced.  That is almost all of the cast of MK1

16 characters? That would be schweet

EDIT: Green Lantern Render Released. I hated it, the black Green Lantern from the JL was better

That was Green Lantern from the early days of the franchise.  This is old skool.

Oh, yeah.  And there's gonna be a RAGE meter to power your character's counter-attacks.

I ate Ed Boon's peabody.
#580  August 21, 2008, 03:30:16 am
  • Arbiter of Novel Trivia
    • USA