YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 638130 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#681  July 14, 2013, 05:25:57 pm
Garren has a well fitting outfit. İ like it alot and hope that it has a good story aswell.
#682  July 14, 2013, 05:28:00 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#683  July 17, 2013, 08:04:19 am
İ don't watch the series ordered by years and all. İ watch the ones İ want to see first really. That's why i said that Garren has a good outfit. He reminds me of Beatleborgs but, this is better. İ like it alot really.
#684  July 17, 2013, 11:59:57 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Man, you should stop ranting about remotely stuff just to go on a huge tangent, it's really annoying.
Uh ? Garren is the secondary Rider from Kamen Rider Blade, which was like a decade ago.

Posted: July 16, 2013, 03:40:32 pm
http://www.jefusion.com/2013/07/sh-figuarts-kamen-rider-agito-burning-form-coming-this-december.html
I like how the body sculpt actually looks buff.
I don't really buy Figuarts (Rider figuarts, but that's only because I like SIC's better) but these are looking good.
#685  July 18, 2013, 12:07:06 am
İ don't watch the series ordered by years and all.
I didn't say you need to have seen it already, I haven't watched a few of them either. But don't act surprised like it's something new, either. Especially for the story.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#686  July 18, 2013, 04:35:14 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico

The Ranger Keys have been to Taco Bell one too many times.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#687  July 18, 2013, 05:52:58 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
"Ranger Keys - Powerful Rangers ver."
#688  July 18, 2013, 10:25:39 am
The thing İ really liked about Ranger Keys was when the Gokaioh Megazord could use it in Gokaiger's Movie too and change into other Megazords. İt was a Great movie.
#689  July 18, 2013, 11:13:42 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#690  July 18, 2013, 11:20:01 am
İ wrote Megazord since there are many people not familiar with Super Sentai. So they would know that İ was talking about a giant robot. Don't act mighty. İ know when to shut up and when not.

Ok fixed: Kaizoku Gattai GokaiOh...
#691  July 18, 2013, 11:21:58 am
İ wrote Megazord since there are many people not familiar with Super Sentai. So they would know that İ was talking about a giant robot.
In case you haven't noticed, the topic is titled Kamen Rider / Super Sentai. (I don't care that someone calls them Megazords though, myself, but then again I don't care much for Super Sentai)
#692  July 18, 2013, 12:44:46 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
İ wrote Megazord since there are many people not familiar with Super Sentai. So they would know that İ was talking about a giant robot.
And that's being ignorant since Sentai already has Megazords, as in, Megazord is the name of the enemy mechs in Go-busters
http://www.supersentai.com/database/2012_go-busters/vi-megazords.htm

Don't act mighty. İ know when to shut up and when not.
No you don't, seriously.
You keep ranting about unrelated stuff only to go on tangents or post the equivalent of "+1" posts to try to show up your tiny knowledge about something we already know.
#693  July 18, 2013, 12:53:57 pm
Your way of talking is wheird my friend. İ never reply to get a +1. Some people are just agressive over the internet. İn real, they are just nothing.

Maybe you are the one that replies to anything for such kind of odd reasons. Tiny or not, you need to be more friendly. İ have nothing against you but, you started this crap all about acting odd and all.  İ already fixed it and called your odd Megazord crap comment Kaizoku Gattai GokaiOh. So your problem is solved. Now get lost!

Alright back to subject. Sorry for the delay. İ apologize for this odd interruption.
#694  July 18, 2013, 12:58:07 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
what
#695  July 18, 2013, 07:12:16 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Your way of talking is wheird my friend. İ never reply to get a +1. Some people are just agressive over the internet. İn real, they are just nothing.

Maybe you are the one that replies to anything for such kind of odd reasons. Tiny or not, you need to be more friendly. İ have nothing against you but, you started this crap all about acting odd and all.  İ already fixed it and called your odd Megazord crap comment Kaizoku Gattai GokaiOh. So your problem is solved. Now get lost!

Alright back to subject. Sorry for the delay. İ apologize for this odd interruption.
Are you a bot? This reads like something a bot would say.

"Ranger Keys - Powerful Rangers ver."
Needs more Liefeldian inspiration.

Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:10:34 pm
More Gaimu stuffs
#696  July 19, 2013, 09:44:49 am
  • Unique, just like everyone else
Fruit Themed Rider

Not sure if want.
#697  July 19, 2013, 06:16:04 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
fruits punch samurai rider

now SD i understand why you're upset but you migth want to calm down and just ignore the kid.

now if you guys don't chill the fuck off i'm gonna start talking about precure here, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
#698  July 21, 2013, 01:23:45 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
OK power rangers status......They trying to kill themselves...and by fart they are doing great getting reid of american exclusive rangers adapting Dairanger and yeah revealing card featuring Gorengers (minus Akaranger) and Vul Panther.
As far Gaimu goes the rumor of fruits motif could be not real
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#699  July 23, 2013, 09:08:38 am
Those things you mentioned is like parody to me. Kamen Rider Gaimu does sound like a fruit delivery boy. İt also is funny that they mentioned several forms it will get as transformation with the return of past Kamen Riders. Don't know if it's real or not. We'll wait and see.
#700  July 23, 2013, 04:39:14 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
As far Gaimu goes the rumor of fruits motif could be not real
Don't know if it's real or not. We'll wait and see.
did you two bots not read the part where it said the info came straight from the source

Also

İt also is funny that they mentioned several forms it will get as transformation with the return of past Kamen Riders.
What

EDIT: Oh hey, before I forget Wizard was confirmed to end at episode 51. Why it needs that many is a mystery.

Lastly Here's Gaimu (apparently). Checks, diamonds, raised dots, asymmetrical helmet....he's a clusterfuck of detailing.
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:46:35 pm by Roman55