YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 644927 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1181  May 26, 2014, 01:56:35 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah uh... thanks for stating the obvious, it's not like AU movies aren't common in KR or anything like that.

Anyways...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1182  May 26, 2014, 07:22:57 pm
Looks like it will be a good movie. I am also interested to see Ressha Sentai ToQger's movie.

Ressha Sentai ToQger The Movie: Galaxy Line Conductor Lady To Be Portrayed By Haruka Fukuhara.
The Link: http://www.jefusion.com/2014/05/ressha-sentai-toqger-movie-galaxy-line.html

Haruka Fukuhara is a good choice. I like her voice acting in Cooking Idol Ai! Mai! Main! and it it will fit the conductor role.

Ressha Sentai ToQger: Shin Nahagama To Portray ToQ-6.
The Link: http://www.jefusion.com/2014/05/ressha-sentai-toqger-shin-nahagama-to.html

Super Sentai's 6th members always play a important role in the series. This will be good and I am hyped to see it's skills and moves.
#1183  May 26, 2014, 07:24:17 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#1184  May 26, 2014, 07:37:31 pm
Holy shit Sid. I read spoilers but damn Urobusplotch. It could have shown him getting sucked in and vanish with a zoom out into the dark, but no, we had to see him try to push it back and goodbye Sid.

It's odd that we haven't seen any leak or drawing of the next series but we already have the name. Not even fakes and dumped sketches.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:43:18 pm by DKDC
#1185  May 27, 2014, 04:44:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
sid ruined the sigurd name I am glad he is gone.
#1186  May 29, 2014, 08:37:55 am
I have a question about Heisei Riders vs. Shōwa Riders. Has anybody seen it yet and is it online already?
Normally, it gets subbed and added in speed. I was looking for it but, I can't seem to find it.
#1187  May 29, 2014, 08:43:41 am
The film was released in theaters just two months ago.

It will be subbed when it's released on DVD/Blu-ray and subsequently ripped about six months from now.
#1188  May 29, 2014, 03:31:18 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:39:17 pm by Segatron
#1189  May 29, 2014, 03:39:28 pm
How does the football movie syncing up with the World Cup have anything to do with the series ending ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1190  May 29, 2014, 03:49:19 pm
Look Obviously Japan is participating this year and one of the thread pointed out that Gaim may have short Run (Like Decade had) but due to the World Cup this year.
The movie is not canon to the series. So they want to promote the team in any way.
#1191  May 29, 2014, 03:51:51 pm
Japan is participating this year
Right, because Japan usually doesn't participate in it ?
#1192  May 29, 2014, 03:58:19 pm
They are Supporting the team through any means....
#1193  May 29, 2014, 04:05:24 pm
Look, they were in fact some rumors a while back that Gaim would have a short run. But here you're just grasping at straws trying to look knowledgeable, even though you can't actually make sense out of it. The only fact is that we still have no idea how long it will go, and what the reason is (and no, we'll never have a definite explanation about it). The movie absolutely brings no new information to what was already known - the PR stunt of showing the Japan team in the movie doesn't say anything about how many episodes the series will have (not to mention we already knew for a while that they would be in the movie).

In short, don't try to forcibly fit in by taking things that were said a while ago and acting like you know all about it when you don't understand it. It's painful to read.
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:10:48 pm by DKDC
#1194  May 29, 2014, 04:28:49 pm
#1195  May 30, 2014, 10:30:24 am
Great, we'll watch more about Kaito in Episode 33. I hope they won't have much flashbacks in there.
#1196  May 30, 2014, 05:15:41 pm
Gaim is getting more rider forms than ever Others should get a chance too you know
#1197  May 31, 2014, 05:21:49 pm
#1198  June 01, 2014, 10:33:02 am
#1199  June 02, 2014, 12:46:50 am
Woohoo Jonouchi's back in the game. (still not doing much though)
Well, it looks like we know how we'll get to the final stage with Riders controlling Inves : they'll become Overlords and duke it out. At least that means there's this current Overlord arc (and Micchy's getting outed), then the Golden Fruit arc where the Riders try to get it and probably something about the "other" Mai, and then there's still everyone beating up each other.
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:52:19 am by DKDC
#1200  June 02, 2014, 02:28:47 pm