YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1000067 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm

DMK

Re: WARNING: You Are Now in Deep Shit
#19821  February 27, 2013, 03:14:50 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK

Ax

#19822  February 27, 2013, 03:16:26 am
    • USA
I didn't write that!
Seek Truth
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#19823  February 27, 2013, 03:17:25 am
Didn't you literally just get banned for homophobia?

And now you're lying about how STDs work?

Mods? Anyone?

I didn't say anything hateful towards homosexual and that came from the bible, not me.

Also that wasn't the reason why I was banned.

Pretty sure that says 'AxKingsXRevengeX' not 'TheBible' up there bro.

You don't see me quoting Mein Kampf and saying that's okay because it's someone else's words.

Ax

#19824  February 27, 2013, 03:18:40 am
    • USA
Didn't you literally just get banned for homophobia?

And now you're lying about how STDs work?

Mods? Anyone?

I didn't say anything hateful towards homosexual and that came from the bible, not me.

Also that wasn't the reason why I was banned.

Pretty sure that says 'AxKingsXRevengeX' not 'TheBible' up there bro.

You don't see me quoting Mein Kampf and saying that's okay because it's someone else's words.

I was answering a question about the bible, using the bible's teaching.
Seek Truth
#19825  February 27, 2013, 03:18:59 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
The bible offends my way of life

Ax

#19826  February 27, 2013, 03:22:03 am
    • USA
You are free to do as you please, it won't force you to change anything but there are natural consequences for the lives we choose to live! The bible merely tells you what's wrong and what's right.

Personally I was all for homosexuals and I accepted their live style but once I read why it wasn't acceptable I have to at least revoke my support for something that is wrong.
Seek Truth
#19827  February 27, 2013, 03:22:59 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

GLB

#19828  February 27, 2013, 03:23:07 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
I didn't write that!

Everything you're talking about is extremely stupid. The mods have told you more than once to stop, you literally JUST got off of your ban for it and you're starting up again? Just because you think you have knowledge on these controversial topics doesn't make you look any better or make you any smarter. In fact, you sound more like one of those babbling door-to-door people trying to spread your knowledge on everyone else because you're too stubborn to let people have their own beliefs. Nobody cares how you feel about this subject, regardless of the board you choose to discuss it in. This forum mainly revolves around MUGEN, not a lot of people care. You're not gaining anything posting about it, nor are you winning anyone over with your "incredible knowledge." For YOU to be the judge of how someone lives their life is a joke and I think you're delusional and extremely anti-social. Please stop spreading your beliefs on controversial topics, nobody cares about how you feel about it, nor do we want your opinion forced on us.
Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 03:26:43 am by GLB

Ax

#19829  February 27, 2013, 03:28:12 am
    • USA
I didn't write that!

Everything you're talking about is extremely stupid. The mods have told you more than once to stop, you literally JUST got off of your ban for it and you're starting up again? Just because you think you have knowledge on these controversial topics doesn't make you look any better or make you any smarter. In fact, you sound more like one of those babbling door-to-door people trying to spread your knowledge on everyone else because you're too stubborn to let people have their own beliefs. Nobody cares how you feel about this subject, regardless of the board you choose to discuss it in. This forum mainly revolves around MUGEN, not a lot of people care. You're not gaining anything posting about it, nor are you winning anyone over with your "incredible knowledge." For YOU to be the judge of how someone lives their life is a joke and I think you're delusional and extremely anti-social. Please stop spreading your beliefs on controversial topics, nobody cares about how you feel about it, nor do we want your opinion forced on us.

I'm not starting any trouble, I am posting in the thread that my thread was merged into. I'm out here just answering your questions and I do it to help others. Also this is the all that's left section so it's okay to have this here on a mugen forum, the section is for that.

Also the mod told me not to make my own thread of redirecting to this thread. My thread was merged for some reason to an unrelated thread. But in any case I don't care anymore, I'll post where they want me to, the important thing is that I have a place to post.
Seek Truth
#19830  February 27, 2013, 03:29:18 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Okay answer me this.

Is Poison a male or a female? I need to know before tomorrow.
#19831  February 27, 2013, 03:29:37 am
  • tired
I'm out here just answering your questions and I do it to help others.
That's the kind of attitude GLB was riffing on in his comment. Maybe some people don't want help. Realize that and please just shush. You're not doing anybody any favors, least of all yourself.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#19832  February 27, 2013, 03:30:08 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
You are free to do as you please
So I guess this means we can all go back to whatever we were doing and no longer care.
Also this is the all that's left section so it's okay to have this here on a mugen forum, the section is for that.
best dumb excuse ever

might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#19833  February 27, 2013, 03:33:12 am
i think the only useful thing that could come from this exchange would be learning about the bible's take on things like homosexuality, patriarchy and slavery. i'd rather obtain that information than take any of this as a teaching or as a way of living. having said that:
Of course those things result in diseases considering that both those areas are unclean and unnatural to become involved in sex. They don't go there basically and when they do eventually stuff like an STD can develop, especially when done in lust where you are regularly switching partners or involved in orgies and homosexual acts where all kinds of stuff is being exchanged where it shouldn't be.
you need to do research on how stds work.

GLB

#19834  February 27, 2013, 03:33:19 am
I'm not starting any trouble,

Bashing homosexuality as you have done and many other controversial topics is asking for trouble whether you perceive it that way or not. It's disrespectful and you're no judge of people's life.

I am posting in the thread that my thread was merged into. I'm out here just answering your questions and I do it to help others.

Except, your thread was long drowned out and forgotten about. You brought it back up when not a single person was asking questions. So that's not an excuse, you're just forcing your beliefs again.

Also this is the all that's left section so it's okay to have this here on a mugen forum, the section is for that.

Just because Nunor said it's alright doesn't overrule all the other staff saying NO. Although, you are in the shit thread. Even though I think it's wrong, mod's may think differently.

Ax

#19835  February 27, 2013, 03:34:06 am
    • USA
I'm out here just answering your questions and I do it to help others.
That's the kind of attitude GLB was riffing on in his comment. Maybe some people don't want help. Realize that and please just shush. You're not doing anybody any favors, least of all yourself.

I'm not out here to do myself any favors, I'm just here be a part of the community.

You don't have to read my posts, I did have a thread of my own but it was merged into this one, so I have no choice since the mod wants me to post here.

Also I am not forcing you to do anything. Do whatever you want to do.
Seek Truth
#19836  February 27, 2013, 03:35:24 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
It's not that easy dude.. you're kind of disrupting the board with your religious threads. Also not reading posts isn't as easy as it sounds, honestly when you make posts regarding something like that its bound to get attention, and usually it's negative.
#19837  February 27, 2013, 03:37:13 am
  • tired
^What Oxe said. The fact that we have the option to not respond doesn't mean we won't respond.

GLB

#19838  February 27, 2013, 03:37:52 am
I find it funny that he advertises Nunor giving him the okay to post about it in his signature like it even matters.
#19839  February 27, 2013, 03:38:51 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Nunor isn't even staff.

Ax

#19840  February 27, 2013, 03:39:11 am
    • USA
I'm not starting any trouble,

Bashing homosexuality as you have done and many other controversial topics is asking for trouble whether you perceive it that way or not. It's disrespectful and you're no judge of people's life.

I am posting in the thread that my thread was merged into. I'm out here just answering your questions and I do it to help others.

Except, your thread was long drowned out and forgotten about. You brought it back up when not a single person was asking questions. So that's not an excuse, you're just forcing your beliefs again.

Just because Nunor said it's alright doesn't overrule all the other staff saying NO.

I wasn't forbidden to continue my thread, I was just forbidden to start my own thread for some reason? I checked with an admin to see if it was against the rules and it wasn't but whatever, I'll post where the mods want me to post.

I would have continued my thread though but I was banned for 3 days and 3 nights :P It's not easy answering someone where my abilities are disabled.

I'm not judging anyone, it is what it is. I won't talk about it anymore than if it is offensive. I won't answer anymore about it either than. okay?

Seek Truth