YesNoOk

SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2013!! (Read 127083 times)

Started by Duo Solo, April 22, 2011, 12:45:31 am
Share this topic:

MDD

Re: SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2012(Updated 11/29/11)
#1081  February 03, 2012, 07:43:42 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Yup, I did. That round 2 ending was fucking fantastic if I do say so myself.

And yeah, wolfkrone is possible biggest bitch on xbl for that.
#1082  February 03, 2012, 07:59:44 am
  • Never give up
I asked TFA DeeDogg why Wolfkrone quits like that and he says he doesn't know why either. He also says wolfkrone quits on him as well and maybe it's because the lobby was too big.

If that was true, why the hell does Wolf keep making big lobbies?

Edit: From the other post, after fighting him and Latif, I would say Latif has the better Viper by far. Wolfkrone has offense, but no defense. He was free in that match.  Latif is disgustingly aggressive. I couldn't figure him out at all.

MDD

#1083  February 03, 2012, 08:53:15 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
What's Latif's gamertag?
#1084  February 03, 2012, 10:45:16 am
  • Never give up
Latif's gamertag is: RZR Latif  Ranked 6 on the leaderboards.

Sadly Latif cares about his player points, so the wuss got 6,333pp and stopped playing ranked mode.  :smile:

He rarely plays in endless, so it's probably impossible to find him. He mostly uses the account for use in streams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlA43SLjagU

Edit: He has a second gamertag called K Mada. Why he would created a second account just to have 2 names on the board is a mystery. Maybe it's his friends.
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:21:37 pm by anthonygamer
#1085  February 03, 2012, 05:35:35 pm
    • USA
Damn, I really missed out! I really need to stop playing MK and start jumping on this more often! :(
Also, I did a ton of "trolling" with Oni just for you Duo. Go watch the replays now. >:(
Im going to have to look them up when I get home. I did some trolling with Oni the other day, and performed this maneuver on a Akuma.
Long story short; he quit.

Anywhooo, my brother and I are down for some matches tonight. I also got a friend coming over who plays a very aggressive Seth. I told him all about you Anthony, so hes definitely looking forward to facing you. ;)
#1086  February 03, 2012, 06:05:01 pm
    • USA
lol tourneyfags ragequit tourneyfags care about points TOURNEYFAGS
#1087  February 03, 2012, 11:09:09 pm
  • Never give up
Anywhooo, my brother and I are down for some matches tonight. I also got a friend coming over who plays a very aggressive Seth. I told him all about you Anthony, so hes definitely looking forward to facing you. ;)
I`ll be on tonight. Just let me know when you're ready to play.  :)

I need some experience against Seth players, so I'm looking forward to playing against him.

MDD

#1088  February 04, 2012, 12:43:20 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
OH COOL CAN I JOIN TOO GUYS K THANKS.
#1089  February 04, 2012, 02:16:02 am
    • USA
I`ll be on tonight. Just let me know when you're ready to play.  :)

I need some experience against Seth players, so I'm looking forward to playing against him.
You'll get that opportunity if he picks up the phone.
#1090  February 15, 2012, 01:40:50 am
  • Never give up
Finally registered for the Final Round 15 tournament in Atlanta. I'm entering the UMVC3 and AE 2012 tournaments.

I'm probably going to get bodied in the first round for both games, but at least I can level up a little in the casual area.  :P

Duo, you better bring your ass to the tournament!

Edit: Oh shi.... Alex Valle is going to be there.
http://tinyurl.com/7w4s5np
CaliPower said:
See you guys soon!

P.S.

If anybody wants a 1v1 winner take all match aka MM on AE2012, let's fucking go =)

That's probably what I'm going to be doing after the salt from the main tourny. Money matching.

4 hours of Wednesday Night Fights by LevelUpSeries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6N-47wzNY8
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:00:25 am by anthonygamer
#1091  February 20, 2012, 05:42:40 pm
    • USA
Well, looks like my Viper needs work before Final Round. Good games to Anthony and MDD, I learned a lot.

MDD

#1092  February 20, 2012, 09:49:24 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
Man, if I learned anything last night, it's to not try and cross-up with air Tatsus all the time. :P

Good games. Those were some fun matches, and that Guile mirror was fucking ridiculous.
#1093  February 21, 2012, 06:40:47 am
    • USA
Yeah, my ass stayed laughing at that mirror match.

Hey Anthony, are you renting a hotel room? Want to share the costs, cause I'm not fond of sleeping in my car for two days.
#1094  February 21, 2012, 02:53:48 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Another small update came out today

Patch notes:

In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that caused made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody's EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley’s Step Straight caused an opponent's hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.

You can read it up here as well http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition/news/super_street_fighter_4_arcade_edition_ver_2012_patch_out_february_21.html
#1095  February 21, 2012, 06:18:08 pm
Anyone having trouble connecting online? Says that I'v been disconnected to Xbox Live when I haven't then puts me back to the main menu.
#1096  February 21, 2012, 07:16:52 pm
  • Never give up
Hey Anthony, are you renting a hotel room? Want to share the costs, cause I'm not fond of sleeping in my car for two days.

I was going to ask you about that a while ago. Sadly I didn't save much money while I was at school. I forgot about the hotel costs.  :wall: I spent about $250 recently on BS. Only $150 left and $1700 hasn't been sent home to me yet for graduating. I don't think I'll be getting that until the 20th of March.

Since I'm broke as hell and probably will only be able to buy drinks and money match, I'm just going to be dropped off at the tournament each day. My house is like 40 minutes away from it.

Edit: I had the final match in this Street Fighter Xbox Online League that I'm in.

SFXOL East Coast Amateur Division anth0nygamer (Ryu) vs xbloodydamienx (Balrog): www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCGfzohKRiY

Me and that guy were undefeated in our division when we fought. Wasn't really doing anything special in the fight. Was actually kinda nervous to go for big combos against him. Mainly because he was undefeated.

If anyone wants to sign up for the SFXOL, you can check it out here: http://sfxol.weebly.com/

Its free and I think it's a good way to test your skills.
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:43:16 pm by anthonygamer
#1097  February 22, 2012, 09:23:06 pm
  • SNK is life
Pretty solid ryu game, I like how you have a diverse use of the basics and barely rely at all on specials.
#1098  February 22, 2012, 09:53:07 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Wow its weird to hear ryu english voice since i havent heard it in a long time. Nice game, yea that dude xbloodydamienx turtle to much with Balrog in my opinion unless he was trying to play it safe since it was the final round.
#1099  February 24, 2012, 02:52:19 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Learn the secrets of a world champion!  Legendary top player Tokido shares his knowledge and secrets of playing Akuma in this exclusive in-depth 2 hour training video.  This is by far the most comprehensive and advanced training video we've produced this far and we're excited to release it to the world.  Hosted by fubarduck who serves as an eager student and translator, this video will provide all you need to know to take your Akuma game to the next level.
http://store.crosscounter.tv/collections/frontpage/products/the-tokido-formula

Kinda like the Ryu guide from Air (but from a good player ooooooooooooooooooooo)
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#1100  February 24, 2012, 04:43:28 pm
Played AE the other day online after several months! It seems to me like the players that are playing now are all pretty good. They have their links down, I spent a lot of time blocking, which was good because it gave me the chance to improve my defensive game.

I haven't really played AE but Vega (claw) seems very useless in this now... Had fun playing this after so long.  :sugoi:

I always shine!