YesNoOk

gaming news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 2610799 times)

Started by Titiln, October 30, 2011, 05:13:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: gaming news that don't deserve their own thread
#9281  June 12, 2020, 07:55:12 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#9282  June 12, 2020, 12:45:34 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Ooooh, that new Ratchet and Clank looks so good. Far and away the most exciting announcement in that whole presentation for me.

That demolition derby game is giving me a sort of "Twisted Metal for a modern audience" vibe, which I am also on board with.
#9283  June 12, 2020, 01:22:15 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
From what I saw the trailer of Kena, kinda remind me some DreamWorks movie somehow...

This is fate.
#9284  June 12, 2020, 04:08:42 pm
I was going to say that the future of gaming looks a lot like the present of gaming, but with the many "cute and / or colorful" games, it kind of reminds me of when the PS1 came out with all the new unique cutesy games. Which is a good thing.

About Horizon II, I'm really glad there's no sign of a coop mode and apparently a much larger game that will cover a lot of actual ground. HZD felt big but it was kind of a Zelda-like big, with a variety of environments but all very close to each other, something that doesn't make sense in the real world (like, you can't have a Hawaiian beach next to the Himalaya next to the Arizona desert). Now it feels like there's enough distance between that swamp and that snowy mountain range. I wouldn't mind if we finally got a game that didn't need a single world hub and allowed you to fast travel between different parts of a real world. You don't have to walk from Egypt to Ireland in one go, just take the plane.
One thing though, after a thousand years, you shouldn't see boats and planes still above ground. A thousand years is enough to get like ten meters of dirt on top of anything.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#9285  June 13, 2020, 04:18:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#9286  June 13, 2020, 08:17:33 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I actually wanted ARK, I will check if the collection is free, dont recall seeing anything about that.
Other than twitch prime offering free snk games
#9287  June 13, 2020, 10:50:38 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com

A Persona game not on a PlayStation console? Well looks like we all need to grab two of each animal and head for the bastard border!!!!!!!

#9288  June 21, 2020, 09:48:25 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Reminder that tuesday, 23, will happen the New Game+ Expo:

Various companies such as Sega, Arc System Works, IntiCreates, etc. Will showcase stuff during the event, which will be fully online. Among those companies is SNK, who will probably reveal the last character for Samurai Shodown and the new Metal Slug title that was announced. Its also likely they'll finally show something for KoF XV, at the very least a teaser. Koei Tecmo, who will also be on the event, will likely show the new Monster Rancher title teased at their official Twitter.
#9289  June 21, 2020, 10:00:07 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Lets not forget about next years 3D Sonic game that has been rumored for months now.
#9290  June 21, 2020, 10:20:58 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Also i hope for something about KOF XV.
#9291  June 21, 2020, 11:05:37 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I hope Koei Tecmo releases a definitive edition of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for Switch.
Also I can't wait to see a new Gunvolt game from Inti Creates!
This is fate.
#9292  June 22, 2020, 05:57:11 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

I like the levels and some of the redesigned characters.
And yeah, this will be the definitive sequel to Crash 3: Warped.
#9293  June 22, 2020, 05:58:15 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
RIP Wrath of Cortex

Loved by no one. ever.

Don't think...obey
#9294  June 22, 2020, 06:38:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Also i hope for something about KOF XV.

I ahte facebook pages with semi-legit osnding names that don't give a fuck and post fake/edited stuff. I recently reported one named neogeoworld or something similar that talked about this event and said that snk was goign to show kofxv as if it was previosuyl confirmed by snk
#9295  June 22, 2020, 07:03:28 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
RIP Wrath of Cortex

Loved by no one. ever.

Yep. :v
Also according to the previous leaks, It's About Time will explain the Crash 3: Warped plot holes.

I ahte facebook pages with semi-legit osnding names that don't give a fuck and post fake/edited stuff. I recently reported one named neogeoworld or something similar that talked about this event and said that snk was goign to show kofxv as if it was previosuyl confirmed by snk

Like few channels on YouTube that claimed about that as legit news.
What is 100% confirmed is the presentation of the new Metal Slug game (finally!) and the last character of SamSho's Season 2.
#9296  June 23, 2020, 03:36:27 pm
    • Argentina
Gameplay
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#9297  June 23, 2020, 09:25:11 pm
    • Germany
So Avatar The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra has a Crossover thingy with smite for some reason. ö_Ö
#9298  June 24, 2020, 12:10:28 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Zero interest in Smite, but since Last Airbender got dropped on Netflix, Nick's been going hard on advertising everything Last Airbender and Korra, which has been cool to revisit, and this isn't particularly surprising as far as Smite goes, I've heard RWBY is in the game too.  Because sure, they're gods, whatever.

A new actual Avatar game would be killer, though.  Come on, Nick, Adult Swim's bringing back Samurai Jack with his own game.  I so wish Korra wasn't consistently interfered with during development, I want to like it better than Last Airbender conceptually but it doesn't stick the landing multiple times in the show, but hey, Platinum's Korra game was better than any of the Last Airbender games out prior. 

lui

#9299  June 24, 2020, 12:11:25 am
    • USA
I was gonna get interested but then I heard Zuko's voice. I don't expect Dante Basco to be the one voicing him but wow that sounds bad even considering that.
#9300  June 24, 2020, 12:34:16 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
New Game+ Expo summary:

* Warden on SamSho
* Ys XI coming to the west
* Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2
* Bunch of rereleases
* Bunch of weird indies