YesNoOk

Yu Narukami v1.024 (Read 55975 times)

Started by OHMSBY, December 08, 2019, 05:08:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Yu Narukami v1.015
#41  December 10, 2019, 04:09:35 pm
  • UwU
    • Colombia
There is a very noticeable error in your update, if Izanagi fails the 2B, it reappears making the same movement, without having touched the 2B button again, apart from reappearing in a position more to the left than in its position correspondent
Re: Yu Narukami v1.015
#42  December 10, 2019, 05:24:22 pm
previously I voted for three characters (jin, akatsuki and tank) now I can only choose one, tough choice but to go with tank  :santagoi:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: Yu Narukami v1.016
#43  December 11, 2019, 12:47:15 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
There is a very noticeable error in your update, if Izanagi fails the 2B, it reappears making the same movement, without having touched the 2B button again, apart from reappearing in a position more to the left than in its position correspondent

Fixed. Go ahead and redownload him.

-Fixed an error where Izanagi would apear again if 5B whiffed
#44  December 11, 2019, 12:12:21 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#45  December 11, 2019, 12:35:54 pm
    • USA
I'll admit, I did it but believe me I didn't vote for her.
#46  December 11, 2019, 12:47:35 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
I'll admit, I did it but believe me I didn't vote for her.

I don't believe that because why the alternate accounts then just to vote on THIS one?

You were caught and should be punished.

Else, if we just let Yumi win, it will just invite more of this behavior.
~~~~
#47  December 11, 2019, 12:54:45 pm
    • USA
Let me explain myself here before it gets too crazy: I was the one who messed up the first poll by constantly voting for Blitztank. (I don't know who did all the of the other votes.) And for this poll I decided to vote for Akatsuki. One was an actual vote and the other was because I wanted to know if you really could do a couple of votes without anyone knowing, Which obviously didn't happen. I'm sorry for not being fair to all of the ones who voted fairly.
#48  December 11, 2019, 12:59:43 pm
    • USA
And btw, I couldn't even vote 3 times if I wanted to because the admins, caught on to what I was doing.
#49  December 11, 2019, 01:05:28 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
Let me explain myself here before it gets too crazy: I was the one who messed up the first poll by constantly voting for Blitztank. (I don't know who did all the of the other votes.) And for this poll I decided to vote for Akatsuki. One was an actual vote and the other was because I wanted to know if you really could do a couple of votes without anyone knowing, Which obviously didn't happen. I'm sorry for not being fair to all of the ones who voted fairly.

I still somehow doubt you were the Bliztank voter because you originally wanted to give Yumi the auto win, and were adamant for that.

Continuing to lie only digs bigger holes for yourself, you know.
~~~~
#50  December 11, 2019, 01:14:26 pm
    • USA

I still somehow doubt you were the Bliztank voter because you originally wanted to give Yumi the auto win, and were adamant for that.

I am not lying I really did vote for Bliztank all those times. (Mostly cause I don't like Yumi and I didn't want her to win.) I used an IP hider to vote for Blitztank all those times, And it still didn't do any good. Even with the hundreds of IP's I used.
#51  December 11, 2019, 01:18:42 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA

I still somehow doubt you were the Blitztank voter because you originally wanted to give Yumi the auto win, and were adamant for that.

I am not lying I really did vote for Bliztank all those times. (Mostly cause I don't like Yumi and I didn't want her to win.) I used an IP hider to vote for Blitztank all those times, And it still didn't do any good. Even with the hundreds of IP's I used.

Your story doesn't add up. if you were the Blitztank voter, why is Yumi in the lead again now? Why did you try to cheat then for this poll with Blitztank doing so badly and Yumi getting the lead over night? And doing your damnest to draw fire away from Yumi...unless you want her to win regardless of all your bullshit.
~~~~
#52  December 11, 2019, 01:20:48 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
So you admit to intentionally trying to skew a poll.

Really man? You blew your cover that easily?
#53  December 11, 2019, 01:27:09 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#54  December 11, 2019, 01:30:33 pm
    • USA

I still somehow doubt you were the Blitztank voter because you originally wanted to give Yumi the auto win, and were adamant for that.

Your story doesn't add up. if you were the Blitztank voter, why is Yumi in the lead again now? Why did you try to cheat then for this poll with Blitztank doing so badly and Yumi getting the lead over night? And doing your damnest to draw fire away from Yumi...unless you want her to win regardless of all your bullshit.

I'm not responsible for Yumi being in the lead. She was like that since yesterday afternoon. Which was before I started voting.
#55  December 11, 2019, 01:34:57 pm
    • USA

Well, the admins and GF202020 already publicly stated what I did, so I might as well tell the truth.
#56  December 11, 2019, 01:36:34 pm
    • USA
#57  December 11, 2019, 01:37:56 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
~~~~
#58  December 11, 2019, 01:46:47 pm
    • USA
#59  December 11, 2019, 02:14:43 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA

Well, the admins and GF202020 already publicly stated what I did, so I might as well tell the truth.

You're still lying though, I know you're not the Blitztank voter.

I am, and you know what? It wasn't even worth it.

No you're not. You know why?

I am the Blitztank voter.

I didn't do it to get him to win though,  I did it because I smelled bullshit of Yumi's 70+ lead and to prove strawpoll is bullshit when it comes to actual votes. You know how easy it is to spoof Strawpoll? All you need to do is turn on Airplane mode and then off. Boom, another vote. I was hoping my hypothesis was right and it was when the Yumi votes kept on getting ahead. The real goal of this was to move this to a more secure voting method, and I did nothing to this poll, knowing it was secure and you were caught again trying to boost Yumi.

And now you're lying that you were the Blitztank voter in order to still have Yumi win. I will take any punishment deem fitting, but at least you were caught.

So in conclusion, congratulations, you just played yourself.
~~~~
#60  December 11, 2019, 02:24:02 pm
    • Brazil
Welp, looks like we're not getting Yumi or Blitztank anytime soon. Oh well...