YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 818747 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Gouken
#201  November 13, 2012, 11:42:00 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
i still need to do Gouken Roll and dogde ;D give thursday ill get that done
#202  November 14, 2012, 12:07:35 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#203  November 14, 2012, 12:45:17 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
If you also need palettes, a while back I did his defaults and some customs here
#204  November 14, 2012, 05:21:18 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#205  November 14, 2012, 05:22:51 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I'll contribute some more if you decide to then haha
#206  November 14, 2012, 05:24:42 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I expect to decimate you with another wave of my obliterating feedback soon enough :mmhmm:
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#207  November 14, 2012, 05:28:45 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
is a shoto, so I´m pretty sure the feedback wave won´t be as big :P
Chilling
#208  November 14, 2012, 05:29:45 am
  • tired
Pfft, you crazy mang. I don't think having a fireball, a rising uppercut, and a hurricane kick would limit my feedback. Just you wait and see unless there's less issues this time :P
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#209  November 14, 2012, 05:42:54 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Pfft, you crazy mang. I don't think having a fireball, a rising uppercut, and a hurricane kick would limit my feedback. Just you wait and see unless there's less issues this time :P

That's IF he even gives him a normal Shoryuken, ala SSFIV. But yeah, new characters are ALWAYS going to get a stream. It's a GOOD thing because people like CAN/Cy are the reason good characters become polished.
#210  November 14, 2012, 05:44:35 am
  • tired
Aw, stop, you're embarrassing me :blush: But yeah, there'll probs be more SSF4 influence than anything. That means vertical hurricane kicks!
#211  November 14, 2012, 05:47:24 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Aw, stop, you're embarrassing me :blush: But yeah, there'll probs be more SSF4 influence than anything. That means vertical hurricane kicks!

The one thing that made him amazing, but then they made ridiculous DragonballZ Oni and E. Ryu.
#212  November 14, 2012, 05:52:48 am
  • tired
Evil Ryu and Oni both didn't have RISING HURRICANE KICKS like Gouken. I like Oni and Evil Ryu >:(
#213  November 14, 2012, 06:04:39 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Evil Ryu and Oni both didn't have RISING HURRICANE KICKS like Gouken. I like Oni and Evil Ryu >:(

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the phone bro. I never said I didn't like them. I'm saying they stole Gouken's thunder, therefore making them awesome.
#214  November 14, 2012, 06:05:46 am
  • tired
You said Oni was ridiculous, but I agree that they're both awesome. I love Oni and E. Ryu's combos. Gouken's got plenty more that makes him amazing, not just RISING HURRICANE KICKS.
#215  November 14, 2012, 06:07:59 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
You said Oni was ridiculous, but I agree that they're both awesome. I love Oni and E. Ryu's combos. Gouken's got plenty more that makes him amazing, not just RISING HURRICANE KICKS.

Yessur. Though I have to say Akuma's tatsumaki spam is what I punished assholes in MVC3 with....please no rising Tatsumaki infinite combos with Gouken.
#216  November 14, 2012, 06:08:59 am
  • tired
If there's infinites, I can't guarantee I'll find them. Call on somebody else who has superpowers at fighting games.
#217  November 14, 2012, 10:55:15 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
How about we let him do this his way. I'm sure whatever he decides to make Gouken play like will be awesome just like his past few releases.
#218  November 15, 2012, 01:11:38 am
  • tired
What made you think we were suggesting ideas to Infinite?
#219  November 15, 2012, 01:47:50 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
What made you think we were suggesting ideas to Infinite?

Never said you were dude, however I did see

This
That's IF he even gives him a normal Shoryuken, ala SSFIV. But yeah, new characters are ALWAYS going to get a stream. It's a GOOD thing because people like CAN/Cy are the reason good characters become polished.

And this

But, i'm not knocking what your saying at all dude. Just want to see where this whole thing with Gouken goes is all....
#220  November 15, 2012, 01:53:27 am
  • tired
Aren't we all...