YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 818364 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Gouken
#361  December 01, 2012, 04:22:13 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
The palettes still has wrong color order in the gi, I may even fix that myself if I may thought I see the problem. The colors are fixed in the template, but not in the indexed palette.
Yeah, I would have to take out all the FX's, reapply the separated palette to the sprites again with the new indexed palette and then put the FX's back in to fix the indexed palette placement. The colors are just one over from each other and are still pretty easy to color, unless you want to use multiple colors in a gradient selection for the Gi. 
#362  December 01, 2012, 04:33:54 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
The new default palettle looks better.....

Anyway
Are you too far of releasing the beta vercion?
#363  December 01, 2012, 04:44:26 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
And here are the defaults from SSFIV, decided to do the whole batch (aside from 12...because well...yeah it's not happening lol)

#364  December 01, 2012, 04:46:02 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Yeah, I would have to take out all the FX's, reapply the separated palette to the sprites again with the new indexed palette and then put the FX's back in to fix the indexed palette placement. The colors are just one over from each other and are still pretty easy to color, unless you want to use multiple colors in a gradient selection for the Gi.

I main fixing Knuckles colors, I like them :P and I´m sure this isn´t a problem is just people aren´t seeing it :P

One more:

Dunno what I was thinking, but I liked it
Chilling
#365  December 01, 2012, 04:50:07 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar

I main fixing Knuckles colors, I like them :P and I´m sure this isn´t a problem is just people aren´t seeing it :P

One more:

Super saiyan 4?
#366  December 01, 2012, 04:54:24 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
And here are the defaults from SSFIV, decided to do the whole batch (aside from 12...because well...yeah it's not happening lol)

Damn C-G-U, those are some sick palettes. Thanks again.

Posted: December 01, 2012, 04:57:05 am

One more:

Thanks again Goodaldo, this palette is sweet.
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:57:40 am by ID.FINITE
#367  December 01, 2012, 04:57:22 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
No problem, figured I'd get those out of the way for you at least, I'll probably be doing customs/reference palettes for him soon :p
#368  December 01, 2012, 04:57:58 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Super saiyan 4?

Not really

Decided to fix Knuckles submissions, I didn´t do anything, just fixed the color order:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hope he doesn´t mind :P

Infinite, these are fixed, use these ones please. As said didn´t anything

Chilling
#369  December 01, 2012, 05:00:39 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Cool  8), Thanks again Goodaldo.

Posted: December 01, 2012, 05:12:51 am
Just finished his GoHadouken's and EX GoHadouken.

#370  December 01, 2012, 05:13:39 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Cool stuff there, man. I can't wait to rip that guy apart.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#371  December 01, 2012, 05:15:20 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Cool stuff there, man. I can't wait to rip that guy apart.
:laugh4:, I might need you to check him out early this time.
#372  December 01, 2012, 05:15:41 am
  • tired
Also, I'm sure this comes off as a leecher question, but is he going to use his English or Japanese voice?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#373  December 01, 2012, 05:20:10 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Also, I'm sure this comes off as a leecher question, but is he going to use his English or Japanese voice?
English, those were the ones that CVSNB had in him. I don't speak Japanese, so outside of Hadouken, Tatsumaki, Shoryuken, etc., I wouldn't know what he was saying (for taunts, wins, intros, etc.), but personally I usually prefer Japanese voice overs for Japanese characters.
#374  December 01, 2012, 05:20:57 am
  • tired
Oh yes. I'm looking forward to him even more now.
#375  December 01, 2012, 08:49:19 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
One more palette:

Chilling
#376  December 01, 2012, 08:50:13 am
  • tired
#377  December 01, 2012, 10:06:54 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
please consider coding the hadouken barrage super: I have paid for those extra sprites and I really would like to see that move; users that don't like that can always comment it out.

#378  December 01, 2012, 10:08:56 am
  • tired
please consider coding the hadouken barrage super: I have paid for those extra sprites and I really would like to see that move; users that don't like that can always comment it out.
^This. He already throws multiple Hadoukens in a row for his EX Hadouken, so I see no way that it doesn't fit him. By contrast, an aerial Hadouken would not fit him (oh hai Akuma).
#379  December 01, 2012, 11:24:59 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Well, I only hope that this would be indexed correctly...

It's a "Garuda" palette.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#380  December 01, 2012, 03:19:02 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
One more palette:

Nice, thanks again Goodaldo.

I might need you to check him out early this time.
Anything for a better first release, eh?
Yeah C.A.N, there is nothing wrong with updates, but I would love to avoid doing twenty of them  ;D.

Yeah Garuda you did, and I notice the extra hadouken sprites in him, I could set it up config where you could choose between the Barrage or Denjin. I could also do an EX mode depending on his palette (holding the start button while selecting him) where he might have some different moves, this will take longer but it might be the way to go. Maybe if I do the EX mode I will give him traditional Shoto moves (Shoryuken, traditional Tatsumaki, Etc.). I'm just thinking, I'll figure something out as I get further along with him.

Well, I only hope that this would be indexed correctly...

It's a "Garuda" palette.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanks WizzyWhipitWonderful, this palette looks great.