YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 820292 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Infinite WIP's- Cable
#661  February 21, 2013, 06:40:59 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#662  March 07, 2013, 09:15:03 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Also the first tone in the torso in shared with one part of the leg straps which belong to its second tone.
Fixed

*I should be almost done coding Cable in a week o two

Here are a few Cables Pal's

Alt

Alt Classic

Neo

X Force

Shield

Chosen One

Phoenix

#663  March 07, 2013, 09:52:03 pm
  • Niigasan
Wow those are amazing, the x force is just sick

DW

#664  March 07, 2013, 11:01:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, that X-Force is nice. The S.H.E.I.L.D one is really good too. Great job on his CS. I'm sure that took you a fair amount of time to do lol. It pays off in the end though. CS is where it's at.
#665  March 07, 2013, 11:13:20 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Seriously, that X-Force pallet looks awesome!
Really looking forward to your version of Cable. 
#666  March 22, 2013, 03:44:21 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
All the pallets look sick! I can't wait for the version of cable to drop mostly because I loathe him in MvC2. Anyway keep up the good work.
#667  March 22, 2013, 07:45:48 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
OK, I'm pretty much done with Cable, all I have to do is make a winmugen patch, so I will either release him today or tomorrow. I have already arranged Deadpool sprites and I am almost done with his color separation. I also need to mke some FX's for deadpool. If anybody have any super ideas for Deadpool let me know, I don't really like the 4th wall Crisis. I was also thinking about going back and doing a color separation to Billy Kane, but I don't know...
#668  March 22, 2013, 07:56:35 pm
  • Niigasan
Will he have swords? May we see the sprites for deadpool itll help I have some cool ideas for him
#669  March 22, 2013, 07:56:51 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Deadpool player here.  If the reason you don't like Fourth Wall Crisis is because the specific lifebar is a problem that will ruin the move visually, try using debug flood for Deadpool's weapon, it maintains the fourth wall breaking and it adds to the mugen feel.  If you don't like the move as a concept, let me get back to you later I'll think of something.
#670  March 22, 2013, 08:04:25 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Deadpool player here.  If the reason you don't like Fourth Wall Crisis is because the specific lifebar is a problem that will ruin the move visually, try using debug flood for Deadpool's weapon, it maintains the fourth wall breaking and it adds to the mugen feel.  If you don't like the move as a concept, let me get back to you later I'll think of something.
Yeah, the Powerbar and Lifebar are the thing that bug me about the Fourth Wall Crisis in Mugen. Maybe, I could come up with a way that would work better in Mugen though, I'm going to have to think of someway where it works, that debug flood idea sounds cool.
Re: Infinite WIP's- Deadpool
#671  March 22, 2013, 08:05:42 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Also if you really want to up the Deadpool factor, hide something funny in the debug flood text when Deadpool picks it up.
#672  March 22, 2013, 08:11:25 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Also if you really want to up the Deadpool factor, hide something funny in the debug flood text when Deadpool picks it up.
That sounds like it could work, that way I could work around the whole Lifebar/Superbar problem with the 4th wall crisis in mugen. Cool idea.
#673  March 22, 2013, 09:00:54 pm
The debug is the white letters on the lower left of the screen right maybe he can start picking up letters from it and start throwing them like ninja stars at the opponent lol
#674  March 22, 2013, 10:47:04 pm
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Woah, Deadpool? Cool, he was my main in MVC3. I also had to write a poem about him today for HW. Is he going to have custom gameplay, or be based off his MVC3 counterpart?
#675  March 22, 2013, 11:08:04 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, I like this debug flood idea, fits Mugen pretty well.

Another idea would be to perform a combo at first, which would show a "Marvelous" or "30 hit combo" effect (along with the announcer), then Deadpool would use this effect instead of the usual lifebar.
#676  March 22, 2013, 11:35:19 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
The debug is the white letters on the lower left of the screen right maybe he can start picking up letters from it and start throwing them like ninja stars at the opponent lol
Yeah, the debug is a good idea, but throwing stars would be unnecessary because he will most likely have throwing stars as a special move.

Woah, Deadpool? Cool, he was my main in MVC3. I also had to write a poem about him today for HW. Is he going to have custom gameplay, or be based off his MVC3 counterpart?
Custom, I personally hate MvC3 gamplay, but I do like Deadpool's moveset in MvC3, so I'll try to implement most of his MvC3 moveset.

Yeah, I like this debug flood idea, fits Mugen pretty well.

Another idea would be to perform a combo at first, which would show a "Marvelous" or "30 hit combo" effect (along with the announcer), then Deadpool would use this effect instead of the usual lifebar.
I like the idea combo text FX with the announcer, I usually like 2 Lv.3 supers so maybe this will work for his second Lv.3.

#677  March 23, 2013, 12:10:58 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
BILL.G, any plans to make Deadpool a la MvC3, spritewise in CPS2-style with his cool stance?

Also, feature his 4th Wall Crisis with his UMvC3 Lifebar instead of the generic MUGEN one.
The Dragon is here!
#678  March 23, 2013, 12:21:24 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
BILL.G, any plans to make Deadpool a la MvC3, spritewise in CPS2-style with his cool stance?

Also, feature his 4th Wall Crisis with his UMvC3 Lifebar instead of the generic MUGEN one.
I'm not a spriter, so... no. But If you are anyone else is willing to sprite I will use them.
#679  March 23, 2013, 12:57:34 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Dude, I don't even think that is possible in Mugen.
Mainly because characters and lifebars are pretty much totally separate entities.
#680  March 23, 2013, 01:08:00 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
What he's saying is totally possible, since he's just asking for UMVC3 lifebars as effects for the move.
However, this is a pretty bad idea since the move would look bad in everybody's Mugen except for the few who indeed use UMVC3 lifebars.

Hence the discussion about using debug flood and what not.