YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 819631 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- My old WIPS my new WIPS
#1001  May 19, 2013, 07:16:51 am
  • Losing isn't an exception
mr infinite since you do different characters. mugen could use a good 4th hokage char just a thought not to impede on the topic :).

i love all your creations keep up the good work.
#1002  May 19, 2013, 10:20:54 am
... mugen could use a good 4th hokage char, just a thought...

Have you thought about sprites? Do you know where to get some sprites in bigger resolution (than chibi ones)?
#1003  May 19, 2013, 10:41:54 am
Can I suggest Batman , Spawn or maybe Ghost Rider since they have sprites already...
#1004  May 19, 2013, 12:41:25 pm
actually he could upscale the chibi sprites of the 4th hokage and modify them by cleaning up the edges of the sprites and then code from there its still possible.
#1005  May 19, 2013, 12:50:14 pm
He usually doesn't sprite (to my knowledge), he mostly codes.

And what are these requests? Make him do his thing. Leave him update the chars.
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 01:53:30 pm by Alex S.
#1006  May 19, 2013, 12:59:25 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, here's a small list of ideas I have for Infinite. I hope he considers coding at least half of them. Can't wait. :)

Magneto, Cyclops, Omega Red, Archangel, Apocalypse, Angel, Marrow, Psylocke, Beast, Sunfire, Storm, Iceman, Quicksilver, Shard, Silver Samurai, Colossus, Marvel Girl, Shadowcat, Mr.Sinister, Lady Deathstrike, Avalanche,Blob, Banshee, Bishop,CannonBall, Dazzler, Emma Frost, Strong Guy, Havok, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Jubilee, Mystique, Namor, Nightcrawler, Onslaught,  Polaris, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Tony Tony Chopper, Professor X,  Madrox, Wasp, Ryu, Abel, Adon, Akuma, Alex, Balrog, Birdie, Blade, Blair, Blanka, C. Viper, Cammy, Charlie, Chun-Li, Cody, Dee Jay, Dhalsim, Dudley, Honda, Eagle, El Fuerte, Elena, Evil Ryu, Fei Long, Garuda, Geki, Gen, Gill, Guy, Guile, Hayate, Hugo, Ibuki, Ingrid, Joe, Juli, Juni, Juri, Karin, Kairi, Ken, Makoto, Maki, Necro, Oro, Q, Poison, R. Mika, Remy, Rolento, Rose, Sagat, Rufus, Sakura, Sean, Seth, Shadow, Skullomania, Twelve, T.Hawk, Urien, Vega, Violent Ken, Yang, Yun, Zangief, Kyo, Benimaru, Daimon, Terry, Andy, Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Leona, Ralf, Clark, Athena, Yamazaki, Blue Mary, Billy, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, K', Maxima, Whip, Vanessa, Ramon, Kula, Sie Kensou, Chin Gentsai, Mai, Yuri, May Lee, Kim, Chang, Choi, Iori, Mature, Voice, K9999, Angle, Rugal, Kusanagi, Shingo, King, Geese, Goenitz.

Thanks in advance.
#1007  May 19, 2013, 01:03:20 pm
Too small. ;D
#1008  May 19, 2013, 01:03:37 pm
yes hes one of the best coders out there. if i new how to sprite i could bring the 4th hokage to mugen where he belongs.
#1009  May 19, 2013, 01:15:02 pm
Okay, but this is not relevant to the topic. :)

I mean, this is Infinite's topic, and he stated he will update his characters.
Why would you ask him for content to be created (that is also against the requests rules)?

I can understand that is a suggestion, but the thing I want to tell you is:
wait and think before posting.
:)
#1010  May 19, 2013, 01:24:18 pm
mr infinite i know hes an anime character but if you revive  this fine leaf shinobi you would make all of our dreams come true. :)
#1011  May 19, 2013, 01:36:13 pm
  • Taste my Shiny Dragon Raging Fire!
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
Andy: Ahhahhahhahahha!!!
#1012  May 19, 2013, 02:02:23 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Thanks Knuckles8864, for the Awesome Cable pals. Let me get back to putting this guy's new voice overs in.

actually he could upscale the chibi sprites of the 4th hokage and modify them by cleaning up the edges of the sprites and then code from there its still possible.
That's not happening. I have been a fan of Naruto and One Piece for years, but I DISLIKE Chibi sprites and I don't know if upscaling those sprites would even make it look ok.

He usually doesn't sprite (to my knowledge), he mostly codes.

And what are these requests? Make him do his thing. Leave him update the chars.
I sprite when I have to, like the run in Deapool and a few of his attacks but I am definitely not spriting a whole character right now.

Yeah I have a big list of characters that I want to make also like more Marvel characters, some DC characters, Spawn, the SNK characters that Dampir converted their sprites to look CVS, Samurai Showdown characters, Last Blade, Power Instincts characters, Rage of the Dragon, Big Bang Beat characters, Asura Blade/Buster characters, Rumble Fish characters, Garou characters, Waku Waku 7 characters, Darkstalker characters, JOJO's Bizarre Adventure character, Saturday Night Slam Masters characters, Red Earth characters, Tifa, Squall, even some cvs characters, I wish somebody would update sprites on Breakers characters or World Heroes characters. There are so many characters with good characters designs out there that I would like to make. The next character that I make will be one that I really have wanted to do for a while. I will put a poll up when he is almost done and people will be able to choose between a few characters from a few different games.
#1013  May 19, 2013, 03:15:14 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
IF your still taking palettes i did 3 custom ones.
#1014  May 19, 2013, 03:27:35 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Rumble Fish characters
So much this.
By the way, a friend of mine, whose name is "N.", gave me an Art Money Table for the PS2 version of Rumble Fish, and I could make everything except the remove background thing to work.
I hope I can make that work too, because then, Rumble Fish characters can be finally ripped.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1015  May 19, 2013, 05:01:08 pm
By the way, i got some idea to sprite another character. He is from SF series, and his name is...

ADON

Yeah, he's impressed me with his voice(So his voices must be exactly from SF4), and super, and ultras, and so i want him to appear in Mugen.

Sprites from SFA(I even have them, so you can add some new sprites to fulfill it), voice from SF4(If what, so anyone else can rip them, or you can instruct me how to rip them), hitsounds(light, medium, hard) are default, and now moves. I don want to write attacks, specials, because its obvious. I rather write supers. So, this is how supers look and work like:

Jaguar Assault - QCF, QCF+P, do nothing - Level 1 - Adon rushes with elbows like in SF4, and finishes with the same way elbow+knee attack.

Thousand Jaguars - QCF, QCF+P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P - Level 1 - Adon rushes with elbows like in SF4, and starts punching enemy. Amount of punches, depending on how much P pressed: 5+3+2+2+1+1+1+1. When super ends, opponent breaks down(or trips down, if doesn't have crumple anim).

Jaguar Assasin - QCF, QCF+P, K - Level 1 - Adon rushes with elbows like in SF4, and finishes with 3-hit Rising Jaguar.

Jaguar Revolver - QCF, QCF+K - Level 2 - Adon does light Jaguar Kick, and then two another Jaguar Kicks. Opponent gets knocked down hardly(cannot fast recover).

Jaguar Avalanche - QCB, QCB+K - Level 2 - Exactly like in SF4. Ink splashes added on final strike.

Jaguar Revolver Ultimate - QCF, QCF+KKK - Level 3 - Adon does light Jaguar Kick, and then two another Jaguar Kicks. Then he goes up with his opponent, by striking him with knee, elbow, and ahother elbow(in Uppercut shape), all in his jaw. Then, Adon prepares an strikes his opponent with super knee to the jaw, like in SF4(Eat... this!). After a pause on final strike(that also has Ink added to it) opponent floats up in Spinning Rocket motion, then goes down while spinning, ruining into ground and taking fall damage.

This is going chou*-epic, i know, Infinity, you makes epic characters! :-D

UPD: Oops! Forgot to upload archive! So, here it is! http://www.4shared.com/rar/mrVQt8kp/AdonForInfinity.html

* - "Chou" means "Super" in Japan. Creditz to Dan Hibiki!
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:17:45 pm by Custom Soul
#1016  May 19, 2013, 05:26:06 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Stop posting these ideas/suggestions. No coder is going to pick up all that, so just stop. It's also rude.
Put it in the Idea Engineering thread if you can't contain yourself.
#1017  May 19, 2013, 05:31:21 pm
Stop posting these ideas/suggestions. No coder is going to pick up all that, so just stop. It's also rude.
:facepalm_to_myself:
I said "Idea", because no any other word come into my mind. I really don't want to argue, so just stop. I meant, i got new... ummmm, let me say "species", for Infinity to make another character. That's it.

#1018  May 19, 2013, 06:02:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Thanks Girard, for the Amazing looking palettes.

:facepalm_to_myself:
I said "Idea", because no any other word come into my mind. I really don't want to argue, so just stop. I meant, i got new... ummmm, let me say "species", for Infinity to make another character. That's it.
WHAT! :beadyeyes:
#1019  May 19, 2013, 06:12:42 pm

#1020  May 19, 2013, 06:18:22 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I would like to make an Adon though.