YesNoOk

Pope Francis I is the new Pope of the catholic church (Read 6161 times)

Started by walt, February 11, 2013, 03:44:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Pope Benedict XVI has resigned
#81  February 20, 2013, 11:55:21 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:04:56 am by Overman King Jmorphman
#82  February 20, 2013, 11:57:17 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
lol, where is that topic i might for some laughs
#83  February 21, 2013, 12:05:16 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Oh, whoops, meant TOP secret, not topic secret.
#84  February 22, 2013, 01:07:03 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#85  February 23, 2013, 11:59:04 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Media will not only be focusing on the weird candidates, they'll be misrepresenting them to be weird. Media suck. Can't report on anything properly. I think the whole idea behind the pope is ridiculous but if the media wanna cover it they could at least do so properly.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

Mog

#86  March 10, 2013, 05:59:07 pm
And electing the next Pope?  In case you are wondering (or want to make a friendly wager) here are the odds.

:bow:
#87  March 12, 2013, 02:18:45 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#88  March 12, 2013, 07:19:46 am
how do people know this?

fuck this the new pope will neither be african or asian or someone who is youngerish (dunno maybe 60)
#89  March 12, 2013, 04:51:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the new pope will be a ripe/young 60 year old.
#90  March 13, 2013, 07:10:38 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So I saw in the news that the white smoke has appeared, meaning a new Pope has been chosen. Still don't know its name.
#91  March 13, 2013, 08:23:02 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, first south american pope from Argentina.
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?

Bea

#92  March 13, 2013, 08:24:17 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
So, pope from Argentina.

Old, white, pretty much European. Nothing changed at all.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#93  March 13, 2013, 08:24:47 pm
#94  March 13, 2013, 08:32:55 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Holy shit! Its Woody Allen!  :yippi:
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#95  March 13, 2013, 09:15:12 pm
  • SNK is life
So I saw in the news that the white smoke has appeared, meaning a new Pope has been chosen. Still don't know its name.
The name of the object.

Welcome Pope Francis I.
The name was chosen after Saint Francis of Assisi.
Re: Pope Francis I is the new Pope of the catholic church
#96  March 14, 2013, 08:34:10 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
This guy collaborated with the last, bloodiest military dictatorship we had. 30,000 disappeared. State-sponsored systematic human rights violations, including rape and torture of pregnant women. Missing children our NGO's are still trying to track down, 35 years later. And this isn't Ratzinger 'He was a kid' deal. He helped the military track down fellow priests suspected of being leftists and pointed them, not unlike Judas, all while being already a Bishop, not a 17 year old.

He also made recent horrid declarations regarding the rights to abortion, sex ed, and called same sex marriage "The devil's tool to destroy the creator's plan".
Some other recent declarations he did not so long ago: "Women are naturally inept to perform public office duties. Natural order and facts teach us that men are the political beings by definition; the scriptures teach us that women are always the support of men, which are the creators and thinkers, but nothing else".

Yeah. A murderer, a homophobic, a woman hater, a pope for the rich and few. So, pretty much the same as the previous one, only younger. And Latin American.

I want Lugo and Chávez back in exchange for this one. -_-
#97  March 14, 2013, 09:15:12 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Oh well.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#98  March 14, 2013, 09:19:21 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#99  March 14, 2013, 09:33:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This guy collaborated with the last, bloodiest military dictatorship we had. 30,000 disappeared. State-sponsored systematic human rights violations, including rape and torture of pregnant women. Missing children our NGO's are still trying to track down, 35 years later. And this isn't Ratzinger 'He was a kid' deal. He helped the military track down fellow priests suspected of being leftists and pointed them, not unlike Judas, all while being already a Bishop, not a 17 year old.

He also made recent horrid declarations regarding the rights to abortion, sex ed, and called same sex marriage "The devil's tool to destroy the creator's plan".
Some other recent declarations he did not so long ago: "Women are naturally inept to perform public office duties. Natural order and facts teach us that men are the political beings by definition; the scriptures teach us that women are always the support of men, which are the creators and thinkers, but nothing else".

Yeah. A murderer, a homophobic, a woman hater, a pope for the rich and few. So, pretty much the same as the previous one, only younger. And Latin American.

I want Lugo and Chávez back in exchange for this one. -_-
wow

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/03/14/new-pope-cracks-jokes-pays-his-own-bills

At dinner Wednesday night, for example, the cardinals that had just elected him after five rounds of voting raised their glasses in a toast to the new pontiff. He toasted right back, "May God forgive you for what you've done!"

And me thinking this was a joke.
#100  March 14, 2013, 09:49:17 pm

sounds like he fits the bill to be the head of an organization that systematically covers up childfucking