YesNoOk

I need additional help completing a character. (Read 679 times)

Started by Nucka, May 09, 2009, 03:28:44 am
Share this topic:
I need additional help completing a character.
#1  May 09, 2009, 03:28:44 am
I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this.
Also, I'm not sure where else I should post this.

I'm in the middle of a MUGEN project but I also have a shit load of other various things on my plate.
I would like to know if someone could help me finish re-spriting this character I'm editing for my project.

I got the pallet done and only one sprite finished and but it looks perfect. It's not that I'm incapable of doing it myself.
If someone would be willing to re-sprite some of the remaining sprites, based on the one I already finished, I can get the character done a lot faster while being able to work on the other things I gotz to do.

If this is an "out of the question" question, then please feel free to rip me apart. If not, drop me a PM if you're interested in being a good MUGEN Samaritan.

Thanks.
Re: I need additional help completing a character.
#2  May 09, 2009, 03:33:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
A better plan would be to just post bits of the sheet (they're rips right?) and have anyone who feels like it edit them. Also, should be in the resource requests section probably.

With long winded stuff like this, keeping it to your chest isn't the best way to go. Tbh, putting it out to all and sundry barely ever works either, but it's better than trying to be secretive.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  May 09, 2009, 03:50:31 am
A better plan would be to just post bits of the sheet (they're rips right?) and have anyone who feels like it edit them. Also, should be in the resource requests section probably.

With long winded stuff like this, keeping it to your chest isn't the best way to go. Tbh, putting it out to all and sundry barely ever works either, but it's better than trying to be secretive.

It's an existing MUGEN character that I'm editing. I don't have a sheet but I do have the single sprite.
I am probably being silly about being secretive about it. Part of me thinks it'll dilute the effect when it's released, but another part of me thinks it could create a buzz by showing it as a WIP.  :-\

And I see a Requests board and a Development board, but I don't see a request section in the Development board. Do I just post it in the main area of the Development board?
#4  May 09, 2009, 03:58:17 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
dev resources

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#5  May 09, 2009, 06:32:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
What kind of editing is necesary and does the character has a penis ?
#6  May 10, 2009, 03:29:08 am
What kind of editing is necesary and does the character has a penis ?

Yes he does have a penis but it's not exposed.
It's a pro-wrestler. I need his shoulder pads removed, a beard added and instead of short tights...long tights with some lightning on them.  ;D