YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931275 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#1201  April 18, 2023, 04:44:01 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Another highly requested collab is finally arriving (thanks Japan).

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown is the next collab and with this, team Project X Zone is reunited.

Akira Yuki, Pai Chan, Sarah and Jacky Bryant are the selected units with Akira and Sarah donning their OG Polygon variants because Sega.  VF1 Akira will be given for free upon login during the collab.

Yes, they are all EX once again despite the sudden interest in BS/SS in the last event.

https://kofallstar.netmarble.com/en/vf5fs/main

Collab starts at 4/25 but can start logging in for free rubies.
Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 04:52:00 am by Kirishima
#1202  April 23, 2023, 01:30:55 pm

lol ok not bad.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 01:34:10 pm by Byakko
#1203  April 24, 2023, 12:23:43 pm

Yes, they are stil aware of how many people want that fabled Mortal Kombat collab.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/80493
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/80490

I've been playing since Day 1 and I can't stress this enough by saying that this has to be the most content driven update I have ever seen for any collaboration ever.

To start off, enjoyed Polygon Man above?  Then get hyped for POLYGON KIM KAPHWAN and POLYGON RUGAL.  While it was expected Polygon Sarah will be available in the traditional free banner, what wasn't are these two additional units to also be a part of it.

A plethora of events ranging from Boss Showdown, 8-bit Jacky racing, Special Team Relay vs Polygon Kim, that one event made for Mecha Spider thing now reskinned vs Polygon Sarah, amongst the usual staples like Dream Match, Towers, and Coin Boards.

This collab is also the longest by far with up to 4 weeks of activity.

One of the biggest changes affects newer and returning players.  You guys get access to revamped benefits from larger and cheaper ruby packages to missions rewarding FREE BS/SS units and memories and many more that makes veterans grind their teeth in agony.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/80495

In the midst of all this news, Kyo XV and Shermie XV will be the first of previously released EX units to be given damage enhancement buffs applied to all skills and cores.
Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 12:28:36 pm by Kirishima
#1204  May 23, 2023, 01:14:17 pm
#1205  July 26, 2023, 03:39:31 pm
    • Argentina
 :muttrox:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1206  July 28, 2023, 04:38:52 am
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/83154

In quite probably the most shocking move these madlads have done, they are bringing back the Ruby Refund event, something that hasn't been done in many years dating back to the 1st Tekken 7 collab.  Yea, it sucks that the anniversary banner involves yet another Shermie, but now at least it's something to look forward to.

Actually, the 5th anniversary festa is yet another lackluster feature.

Earlier, new EX AS units were launched, them being B.Jenet and Kasumi Todoh.  It's like every other event so far so nothing special.
#1207  August 21, 2023, 04:35:21 am

So after years of torment, we finally got the long awaited Story update for the Ash Saga that will kick start with 2003 chapter.  In addition, the game will receive a new Class tier that will no doubt put every others to shame and aaarrgghhhhhh

So, uh, first off, new Ash Saga units (every boss from the Ash Saga) that will, um, be under a new tier called the Ultimate class, and...A8+ is now gonna be a thing, yea.  UE class will carry certains skills that benefits PVE mode, so they say, and I just can't anymore. 

Keep the following in mind, Guild Mode is even more pointless and dead, EX units and below are deader than dead or will soon be dead in a matter of months, future collabs are gonna be more of a money sink than before aside from whoever will be the F2P unit and will still be DEAD, copy/paste content are still their go-to methods so anything remotely interesting is DEAD, every past event is DEAD and will never see a rerun, and ideas of them doing any changes to current banners is DEAD.

It's been a pleasure following this game :sadgoi:
#1208  August 21, 2023, 04:40:07 am
    • USA
wow, they literally are making it even worse than what it was before. Did NOT think it was going to get worse than what it was. But whatever will make the whales happy I guess
#1209  August 27, 2023, 06:54:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah, this is absolutely going to kill the game because they cannot do anything more than insane powercreep.
It's not even like SDS: Grand Cross where atleast where it's ridiculous but it does make some stupid level of sense it's like this.
We still have no way to even get BS and SS units without them being on EX banners and we only have a chance of getting the tokens needed to level them normally, EX Units need to go through pure whale level territory to even get their versions(and have to deal with RNG on top of that.
And powercreep even then usually means any units below EX(and now UE) is now effectively meaningless and there's no damn reward for even going through the effort that makes it worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1210  August 30, 2023, 04:39:41 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Even though this isn't meant as a double post, I might as well put my 2 cents into the UE stuff and the new things they added:

Basically, they made the cushioning to UE as harmless as they could... which is honestly a surprise.
There is a code to literally get an A5 UE Mukai fully maxed out on the spot and no strings attached:
KOF03MUKAI

The Event also gives you easy access to get his Finisher, The UE Imprint Stones, Plugins, Consolidated Awakening XP Capsules and the works.
Magaki is actually the OTHER Free one you can get through his coins alongside his Finishers or with a Ticket that gives you a guarantee of one of those or Magaki himself.
The CP gains from them are ENORMOUS(It doesn't take much to get them to 2 million CP) and they tend to be more expanded EX characters in terms of how they are used. Also, after A5 to get them to A9 is no different than how it works for everyone else so you don't need to roll extra. Alongside the Ruby Refund, you can easily roll copies for the UE Ash, Maki or their cards or save up for Saiki and Kusanagi later on.

HOWEVER, this doesn't really save the fact that this is an obvious super spike as again, EX units while not rendered immediately useless, will be made so later on.
Basically, Content is now not based on your CP but now on the character's Overall Power(which is now a new bullshit ranking that still works like CP deficits on harder difficulties) which is built the same way as CP is and can be viewed the same way CP is. Before anyone says anything, yes, OP still includes every other character class, not just UE.
The new mode Tower of Illusions literally gatekeeps the shit out of you by REQUIRING A7 and above to even be able to do it and it's the same deal with the Plugin stages requiring Awakening levels(but much lower at the start).

Basically, they tried to soften the blow of UE as much as possible by giving us an even more broken version of the F2P Ivy and the Refund Event AND a chance at multiple free Magakis...
The issue is that we know Netmarble will never stop powercreeping and thus, they will ultimately be outdone and the new content will keep focusing on the massive powercreep. HOWEVER, if they actually use this as a new beginning and stop with the insane powercreep... it actually won't be so bad and EX units won't be effectively meaningless as having it be based on OP is actually a good safety net(As quite a few of my EX Units outstrip my AI UE Ash in terms of OP unless I awaken him further.) and to not go overboard... but I am not going to pretend it won't happen.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1211  November 17, 2023, 09:07:59 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Time for a new event. Starts Nov 28

Juri, Ken, Jaime, Cammy and Guile.
Classic Cammy and SF6 Cammy, for some reason 2 Guiles as well.

Event site is open: https://kofallstar.netmarble.com/en/sf6/event
Register your email to receive a collab coupon to use during the event.

Oh, and of course, Juri's art is gonna be that.

Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 09:12:15 pm by DatKofGuy
#1212  November 17, 2023, 09:29:31 pm
In addition, Cammy will also have her classic attire.  Jamie and SF2 Guile will be freebies.

Also worth pointing out you can also get SFV units if you missed out, a first since the Gintama/SamSho rerun outside of Global.  This paves the way for a potential Tekken 8 collab in the future.

Don't know if it will be enough to pull me back into the game but it is tempting.
#1213  November 22, 2023, 07:38:20 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Artworks

#1214  November 28, 2023, 06:46:21 pm
Spoiler: For anyone hoping for Cammy's Classic Unit (click to see content)

By hey, Kim and Juri finally in the same game at long last.
Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 07:01:31 pm by Kirishima
#1215  November 28, 2023, 07:07:14 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
How this game is still alive baffles me.
#1216  February 26, 2024, 10:22:06 am

This game got Oswald before KOFXV  :(
#1217  February 27, 2024, 01:46:10 am
Ok, that XI Terry Super Card looks very good.  Their animations have always been stellar to look at.

Kinda depressing only now they are starting to roll out XI stuff.  Had things gone differently, we'd be at the XIV arc already.

And maybe Foxy would be a unit at last.
#1218  March 27, 2024, 11:45:22 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Friggin' FINALLY!!