YesNoOk

Beast by Gladiacloud, MotorRoach, and Kenshiro99 (Read 79420 times)

Started by MotorRoach, March 26, 2021, 02:24:35 am
Share this topic:

dev

Re: Beast by Gladiacloud, MotorRoach, and Kenshiro99
#61  March 30, 2021, 12:42:06 am
    • UK

#62  March 30, 2021, 03:14:04 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I hope you know your work is very much beloved, Gladia, and regardless of whether you keep making Mugen characters or not, I want to thank you for all the great content who released for everyone to enjoy. You put out a lot of good stuff that I doubt we'd get even in decades from now.

On relation to the actual thread, though, there was a problem with Beast's advancing guard in recent updates that caused him to suddenly get hit if you used it against multi hit opponent moves, so that has been updated to work properly. Shoutouts to SquidlyPoli1 for delivering a fix for it.

Shit
#63  March 30, 2021, 04:32:16 am
    • Colombia
    • arfercon@gmail.com
thanks. great work.
#64  March 30, 2021, 10:11:16 pm
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com
Not bad. The sprites are really nice.
His d,f+2P and d,f+2K supers seem slightly buggy, though. You can see it in a mirror match, where the results of the attack will vary depending on which side the attack comes from (it only has the full effect when done from the right side).
The same thing is true for the f,d,df+K special.
Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:16:22 pm by Toni
#65  March 31, 2021, 04:25:14 pm
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat
You deserve a good rest bro. I personally appreciate all the amazing stuff you did so far. Take your time and once again thanks Gladia. :)

The problem is, I don't know if I will return.

I no longer have the free time I had years ago. And to that must be added the fact that, after many years, I am realizing that spriting, as much as I may like, is proving to be a waste of time.

If you like doing it then it is not a waste of time.
#66  April 11, 2021, 01:14:14 am
  • coming back slowly..!!
    • Ecuador
WWWoooowww!!! Very, veeerrryyyy!! Impresive work!! Congra!!! Guys....Thanks for the time and work to bring to this very good version of Beast...!!
#67  April 11, 2021, 05:46:40 pm
Really impressive job. Impressive sprites and moveset. Could've felt a little more weighty with a few timing changes, but feels very, very much like something that would be released in an official game. Very fun character, going to have to fiddle around with his moveset in time to make sure I'm not overlooking something. Only thing that I did not like and that probably boils down to personal taste is that you can combo into the same strength crouching attacks from standing attacks (standing mk into crouching mk and so on). Personally, that feels a little off although I haven't played actual MvC in recent years so can't comment on whether this is an official thing or not. As I said, personal taste. Great work, this is so going to be a main stay in my roster. <3
#68  April 14, 2021, 10:18:04 am
Great character all around. I mean that. Capcom or better quality. Only thing that comes close is your revamped Michelle Heart. I always hoped you would do archangel and or bishop (90’s) but you have done supremely well for free. Rest easy. You will be missed. Enjoy your time however that pans out. Thanks a bunch.
Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:25:10 am by warecus
#69  April 14, 2021, 12:22:29 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#70  April 14, 2021, 12:44:55 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yes, he's saying the only thing that comes close to Beast's quality is the revamped Michelle Heart.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#71  April 15, 2021, 02:27:55 am
  • Lone Wolf
    • Argentina
i really love this, beast was my favorite x-men until death of x ruined him for me.
now it's james howlett earth-12025.

"What do you see in me? a man or a beast?"
#72  April 16, 2021, 03:11:33 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Dope as FUCK! Rarely see such high quality stuff, so cool to see a brand new MVC Beast set. Good shit all around
#73  April 16, 2021, 10:02:40 am
    • Italy
    • alessandrorondinonealex@gmail.com
Amazing. Congratulation :-)
#74  April 17, 2021, 03:47:58 am
i really love this, beast was my favorite x-men until death of x ruined him for me.
now it's james howlett earth-12025.

Death of X was focused on ruining Cyclops, was Beast even in that?
#75  April 17, 2021, 03:59:51 am
    • crepa.neocities.org