YesNoOk

The Most Properly Broken Mugen Roster Possible? (Read 987 times)

Started by Dragon-Poetry, May 10, 2015, 10:07:23 pm
Share this topic:
The Most Properly Broken Mugen Roster Possible?
#1  May 10, 2015, 10:07:23 pm
  • Such a good day for chars.
    • USA
    • Waste-Poetry@hotmail.com
This is a very self-centered, specific thread I just created, but I felt it was just worth making. I'm looking for suggestions for a certain kind of roster I'm attempting to make, the focus being on the broken nature of mugen.

1) Characters that are accurate to their source, to the point that they don't fit within the fighting game genre.
   -Examples: NES Mario by hsiemtm, Scrooge Mcduck by Caddie

2) Characters that originate from fighting games, that are properly accurate to their source, to the best of mugen's ability
   -Example: Urien by RajaaBoy. At least he seems pretty damn accurate

3) Characters that are not accurate to their source, and have custom feature that still makes them rather outlandish for a proper fighting game, yet still hold some characteristics of a fighting system.
   -Examples: Clone Koa by Daniel99999, Mukuro by Ahuron, or Soccer/Football Len

4) Characters that are purposely made to be terrible for comedic value.
   -Examples: Silver Surfer by Ahuron, Chameleon by Adamlexus, even Magikarp by NeoKamek

This is extremely specific and I'm asking for an awful lot here, especially since I'm fairly new. But the way I'm playing is an awful lot of fun, and it'd certainly be very cool to get further suggestions.
You either quit a decent creator, or stay long enough to become Kung Fu Man.