Re: KoF XV
#381  January 30, 2021, 06:16:09 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#382  January 30, 2021, 06:23:06 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I believe it's in due time, but help me out here, what team would the return of Wolfgang Krauser potentially bring?

Utter pipe dream here I think... but a team of Krauser, Laurence Blood and Axel Hawk would be kinda awesome. :)
#383  January 30, 2021, 07:07:49 pm
krauser would be dope if he returns , he's the only snk boss who didn't had a master plan he just wanted to fight.
#384  January 30, 2021, 07:19:51 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
krauser would be dope if he returns , he's the only snk boss who didn't had a master plan he just wanted to fight.

Another bonus of his potential return - classical music for him (or the team he's on)
#385  January 30, 2021, 08:01:37 pm
Geese Rugal Krauser, easy. Each with their own boss music.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#386  January 30, 2021, 08:50:03 pm
    • USA
Hey, this guys brain is actually working, look at that!
Hey, this can be KOFs time to  introduce guests, Ryu/Chun,  DictatorBison, or the other guys. From Fighting Layer. I dont care for Fighting Layer but you know its good to give em a leg up, i also want to see that guy Goku from DBZ, now that would turn heads
#387  January 30, 2021, 09:03:05 pm
    • USA
Hey, this can be KOFs time to  introduce guests, Ryu/Chun,  DictatorBison, or the other guys. From Fighting Layer. I dont care for Fighting Layer but you know its good to give em a leg up, i also want to see that guy Goku from DBZ, now that would turn heads

This entire sarcastic post is so unnecessarily douchey jfc lol
#388  January 30, 2021, 09:17:43 pm
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Momoko coming back would be neat for *me*, but it's very unlikely, given the fact that we're doing teams of three and she's a fourth wheel.
Fortnite 2 baby.
#389  January 30, 2021, 09:57:38 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Main non-antagonist character I wanna see return is Shen, full stop. Give us back the concept of characters who join a fighting tournament for the sole purpose of fighting: No deep inner plot, no trying to conquer their inner demons, no journey to quell a sleeping evil, just someone who hears about a tournament and just goes "Imma do that." lol

As far as completely new characters/characters that haven't made a playable appearance in a KOF game just yet, Laurence Blood is definitely up there for me. Also wanna see them do something with Syo Kirishima, honestly.. I also kinda wanna know more about Gustav Munchausen and just how he managed to find out about Goenitz and Orochi in general, but I severely doubt they'd do anything with him after his initial appearance, he just seemed to lose and just bounce lol. I know those last two are more MUGEN characters at this point more than anything lol but still.
#390  January 30, 2021, 10:07:13 pm
Hope for non-mainline kof games references is still a thing ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#391  January 30, 2021, 10:27:43 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Give us back the concept of characters who join a fighting tournament for the sole purpose of fighting: No deep inner plot, no trying to conquer their inner demons, no journey to quell a sleeping evil...
Only thing comes to mind is "Devour-our-our"
Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:42:28 pm by Kirishima
#392  January 30, 2021, 10:50:28 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Those are some great ideas for Krauser, I'd just love to see him back. He got a great moveset.

Momoko? I would love an aged Momoko to return. She'd be the Christie Monteiro, and I'd love that, since Richard and Bob are too busy running the bar.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#393  January 30, 2021, 11:29:47 pm
    • USA

Why do I want Shantae in KOF now? Other company characters in SNK games have never been on the base roster; they've been either DLCs or merely hidden if we count MI.

Momoko? I would love an aged Momoko to return. She'd be the Christie Monteiro, and I'd love that, since Richard and Bob are too busy running the bar.

Her, Hinako, May, and Malin all coming back would be cool. Aging optional, but would be nice. At least to around Athena/Yuri's age.

Main non-antagonist character I wanna see return is Shen, full stop. Give us back the concept of characters who join a fighting tournament for the sole purpose of fighting: No deep inner plot, no trying to conquer their inner demons, no journey to quell a sleeping evil, just someone who hears about a tournament and just goes "Imma do that." lol

As far as completely new characters/characters that haven't made a playable appearance in a KOF game just yet, Laurence Blood is definitely up there for me. Also wanna see them do something with Syo Kirishima, honestly.. I also kinda wanna know more about Gustav Munchausen and just how he managed to find out about Goenitz and Orochi in general, but I severely doubt they'd do anything with him after his initial appearance, he just seemed to lose and just bounce lol. I know those last two are more MUGEN characters at this point more than anything lol but still.

The franchise does need more "E. Honda" type characters who fight for the sake of battle. Like the American Sports Team. Getting Syo as a proper fighter would be cool.
#394  January 31, 2021, 12:37:35 am
Shen's cool tho.
#395  January 31, 2021, 12:51:45 am
    • USA
Shen is one of my fave KOF characters cause he was the first KOF character I ever saw. I can’t believe I didn’t think of wanting him until now. He would be amazing.
#396  January 31, 2021, 01:02:50 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Not gonna lie.  I just want Shen back so when Hellpockets commentates again just for him to shout "BURN YOUR FIST IN THE SKY" once more just like in the '12 EVO finals.

The franchise does need more "E. Honda" type characters who fight for the sake of battle
Honda's whole motive in the tournament was to promote sumo worldwide tho.

There's Luong who fights for thrills just because and she's a recent entry to the cast.  Hoping XV expands on her backstory.
#397  January 31, 2021, 01:36:07 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Is it just me or is Shen and Miguel (from Tekken) quite similar in fighting style?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#398  January 31, 2021, 01:39:09 am
I don't really see how you can compare Shen's 3 and a half moves (punch ! punch, but up ! headbutt ! backfist swing ! And for his supers... punch, but big ! and uh get stronger) to anything beyond "have no martial finesse and throw a bigass punch". His ultimate is fire though.
#399  January 31, 2021, 01:41:41 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time