YesNoOk

Guilty Gear Strive: Steam/Play4/5/and Rollback-Netcode (Read 287309 times)

Started by yaret, August 05, 2019, 04:39:21 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Guilty Gear Strive: Steam/Play4/5/and Rollback-Netcode
#181  August 10, 2022, 09:54:25 PM
  • The Snow King of North Pole
  • We both can't be Kings, tubby. There can be only 1
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I loved to see another GGXX character is back, the new design and animations are lovely, almost look like May's big sister XD and I noticed her teddy bear now appears in a motorcycle instead of a bike :D

Question, those ones who played Strive, it has similar gameplay than Xrd series or they changed things there?? I want the game, but still is too expensive in the PS Store to get it

Re: Guilty Gear Strive: Steam/Play4/5/and Rollback-Netcode
#182  August 10, 2022, 11:24:45 PM
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
It is completely different. Gatlings are gone outside of universal ones, the game has a much heavier feel more grounded around dominating neutral, damage is HUGE and the juggle system they have in place feels more as if you were playing something along the lines of MK or something. Never mind the whole wallbreak system where the neutral is reset after every break and you need to gamble on whether it's worth it for the Positive Bonus or mix them a little more while you have them in the corner.

It's a big departure from what GG used to be, but in a way it's a pretty refreshing take, albeit not for everyone.

Think of it like Real Bout Guilty Gear and suddenly everything makes a lot more sense.
Personally I like it a lot, despite liking #Reload/Slash and Xrd a whole lot more.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty