Chrome Dome (Read 18380 times)

Started by Kamekaze, October 11, 2017, 03:22:00 am
Chrome Dome
#1  October 11, 2017, 03:22:00 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world

Your eyes have not betrayed you, he's got a new move! Chrome volt is pretty straight forward. He extends his arms out to deliver a shocking blow which gives him a better combo ender and if you have enough red health or an omega factor handy a very good anti air. His Omega Electric pile driver can also be comboed into as the first part is a physical hit. This basically gives him two anti airs! His super has been revamped but the Omega version still has the classic explosion.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Re: Chrome Dome
#2  October 20, 2017, 07:50:31 am
  • Why do the avatars have to be so damn small :c
    • USA
    • brawlyoshi@gmail.com
I expected a few more grappling elements, since he has a command throw. Maybe a grappler with Dhalsim limbs wouldn't really work out.

Glad to see he got another special move. He never really had much to work with in the original game.
#3  October 20, 2017, 02:04:36 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I expected a few more grappling elements, since he has a command throw. Maybe a grappler with Dhalsim limbs wouldn't really work out.

Glad to see he got another special move. He never really had much to work with in the original game.

His command grab has an actual command to it now. One version is the classic, the other moves him forward instead of back and the Omega version is an anti air that starts with a physical hit. He really didn't need much else as he was already very solid in the original game. I just didn't want anyone with only 2 moves in this one.
#4  September 20, 2019, 09:25:30 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
As you know this game has a bit of lore behind it. Some of that lore may or may not be given when two character fight each other in arcade mode. Here's Chrome Dome vs everyone in the game.

#5  March 11, 2020, 06:17:15 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world

This project is wrapping up and the best way to show that is with an arcade ending!