YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518692 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#541  March 23, 2017, 07:47:59 pm
i'd pass on gunter's cavalry boosting skill to a cooler horse unit. he's a daily unit so you probably have two of him
#542  March 23, 2017, 07:53:10 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Yea building an all Calvary team is definitely niche I mean the one I just suggested requires you 5 star both Nino and Odin to sacrfire them to give Cecilia and Ursula their weapons and If you do want it to be the best it can you do need Reinhardt. but this also means FRobin can destroy your whole team for free since Gunter would be the only non mage if you want to use Ursula. Personally I thinking making a team of nothing but one type is a bad idea in general anyway. Giving Ursula Odin's tome should be enough if you want to use her though I've been using mine without Odin's tome and it's working out fine though Julia does do all the heavy lifting on my team in arena so that may be why.
#543  March 23, 2017, 08:25:37 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Not the worst luck I suppose, though I really want Elise.
#544  March 23, 2017, 11:35:42 pm
rebecca got screwed by rng when it came to picking an artist
#545  March 23, 2017, 11:53:55 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Rebecca got some kind of eye herpes,jesus
She looks so damn bad
#546  March 24, 2017, 08:36:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#547  March 24, 2017, 11:52:17 am
Michalis is back.
With a new summon banner, finally. Rolled 60 orbs. 5* Ephraim, 4* Roy, Klein, my 18th fucking FCorrin (go away, one is enough, but that's one more Dragon Aura to benefit someone else) and one more inheritance material, and then nothing but 3* inheritance fodder... that I'll have to 4* first for some of them. Feathers~~~ !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#548  March 24, 2017, 09:36:09 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Alright, so how useful are the "Vs. Michalis" focus units? I mean, I already have Selena and Eliwood (both 4-Star), sooooooooooo...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#549  March 24, 2017, 10:44:37 pm
Looking at the stats of the enemy units, there's Michalis with insane HP and high def but terrible res so you probably want to toss a red mage at him, a flying spear with low def so send him Narcian, Minerva (or Michalis if you can build the 3* fast enough), then two sword units with low def so a strong spear unit should be fine (Peri, Sharena, Ephraim, but a strong blue mage like Reinhardt apparently works), and finally a spear unit with low res so green mage. Everyone is 5*, so you need as many 5* yourself as possible. They have crazy high stats.
In other words, sword users are useless, archers won't work on Michalis, and Minerva is fine. So basically, the current focus seems pretty bad.
I'm still finishing up my 4* Tharja and trying to get my Ephraim somewhere to see if he can top my Peri - at least stats-wise, those enemy stats are tough to match. Seriously, IINM Michalis has 60 HP, 51 ATK, 36 DEF, I have 3 lv40 5* and none of them come anywhere close to that in either of these stats.

BTW, I've noticed that the enemies in the training tower have started using skill inheritance too, non-generic units have randomized skills that they're not supposed to have, it's getting seriously irritating. Thanks for the hidden can of worms there.
Man, the AI and enemy setups sure love to be the absolute cheapest motherfucker in every aspect.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:50:38 pm by Byakko
#550  March 24, 2017, 10:49:53 pm
training tower enemies always had inherited skills before players could do it. early in the game i remember fighting a saizo with takumi's close counter skill and thinking "damn why don't people think saizo is top tier" but then saw he doesn't have that skill anywhere

sometimes it works in your favor because i also saw an azura with some rally skill instead of sing
#551  March 24, 2017, 10:51:58 pm
Really ? I never noticed it before the update. I was pretty shocked to get close countered by a random faceless cavalry mage fuck for the first time just today (talk about the cheapest asshole possible).
#552  March 25, 2017, 12:18:14 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I find grinding in Arena to be more effective. Even though the teams are random you can tell what a non generic unit can do at first glance and they won't have fake stats.
#553  March 25, 2017, 01:54:17 am
Just went and beat Michalis on lunatic. Narcian started with a bait and kill on the flying lance, Peri intercepting the cavalry sword, Clarine to heal her (enough to survive the flying sword which would otherwise kill her), and the critical point is that Marth blocked but didn't attack Mickey at the bottom of the wall, while Peri blocked the flying sword at the top, protecting Clarine and Narcian. Not attacking Mick meant not decreasing his special countdown, thus surviving the following attack, enough for Clarine to heal Marth, then finish off Mick. Narcian and Peri cleaned out the last horseman.
That said, my Marth has Escucheon, short countdown defensive special, that helped, between Clarine and his own heal on top.

The enemy units were OP cheat, but honestly the map was far less bullshit than the Ursula map. That corridor with ninjas that attack then retreat, man. The Mick map was interesting.
Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:03:14 am by Byakko
#554  March 25, 2017, 03:26:11 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Is anyone else having trouble with defense? I'm not gonna get a single feather at this rate. I guess it's a side effect of SI making everyone broken and the general playerbase having access to better heroes.

Back in the past seasons I struggled to reach 3,000 points and breaking a streak was painfully common. I'm currently sitting at 4,450 points and my team hasn't lost a single match this season (gave up quite a few times, though).
#555  March 25, 2017, 03:32:09 am
yeah i don't have shit on defense this week. at this rate i've been thinking of making my defense team a bunch of good 4 star units so i'm matched up with someone that might lose.

skill inheritance made my tharja broken because i gave her desperation, which means that if she's attacking and her health is under 75% she'll do her two attacks in a row (like a brave weapon). she naturally has high speed and she gets her stats boosted by eirika and azura. she destroys pretty much everything, even most blue mages. vantage might be a problem if she's attacking someone that received some damage, but that's usually not the case. i don't think i've ever lost an arena match with this setup
#556  March 25, 2017, 04:25:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I'm kind of sad that I wasn't able to get Minerva when pulling for the banner h8usomuchdarkflare, but then with all the extra units I pulled I was able to realize that I had the true Minerva all along.

Not done yet, but basically the gist of what I wanted with her. I had to decide between Death Blow or Iote Shield and chose the latter due to her base attack (with a +Atk/-Res nature) being high enough already. I also alternate between Draw Back or Quick Riposte in the B-slot.

Is anyone else having trouble with defense? I'm not gonna get a single feather at this rate. I guess it's a side effect of SI making everyone broken and the general playerbase having access to better heroes.

It's funny though for my case. Last week, I was only able to get one successful defense quite literally at the last minute before Arena closed last Monday. But this week I was able to get 7 successful defenses at the time of this posting with 3 days left in the season. My team was the same one I used last week, with the only changes being I gave Nino Death Blow and Desperation while I gave Triangle Adept to Ninian.

#557  March 25, 2017, 04:29:18 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
By now, my team usually claims a victim but I got nothing either. Might follow Titiln's advice and put a 4* team as the defense for the same reason.
Spoiler: Fucking finally (click to see content)
Spoiler: The play by play as I remember it (click to see content)

EDIT:

I spent the last of my stamina to do the whole thing again to provide pictures. Use with above play by play to have an idea of what happened.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:54:52 am by Darkflare
#558  March 25, 2017, 05:04:06 am
#559  March 25, 2017, 04:20:39 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dang, that Cherche is beastly, not to mention no extra damage from bows....if you don't have a good mage, you're boned.
#560  March 25, 2017, 11:23:30 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
So this has been working out pretty well for me

Savage Blow does good DPS to everyone close to her target so all I need to do is place Ogma in front to block off attackers
Bowbreaker takes care of dudes like Jeorge and Klein,I still haven't run into a Takumi in arena to try it out on
HP+4 will prolly be replaced with something if I find something good(Darting Blow or Death Blow i guess?),and New Moon/Luna just nukes people
I don't know what to do with Assassins Bow tho.I get Assassins Bow+ as 5* but idk if there's anything better (Would Killer Bow do well?I already have a bunch of Niles,so if that works that's great)

Current team is Ogma,Takumi,Setsuna and Ursula.I didnt do anything to the other 3 yet but I'll prolly buff Ursula and then Ogma,Takumi is good as he is

Also I just ran into a team of 3 Marths and an Effie and all 4 of them had wings of Mercy and this was absolutely terrifying
Imagine them just teleporting all over the place,jesus
Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:26:54 pm by Erroratu