YesNoOk

Cyber-SKELETON by OMEGAPSYCHO (Read 35949 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, December 20, 2008, 07:45:37 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Cyber-SKELETON by OMEGAPSYCHO
#21  December 22, 2008, 04:58:14 am
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com

Thank you sir for being awesome! :sugoi:

SNIFF... SNIFFF... :bigcry: Im don´t have words, I owe everything to my coach and judges who so graciously let themselves be bribed. :laugh4:
No.. really, tank you very, very, very much for this gift. These are the things what make me put more effort to give them more things fun and original. And really, 1000000 thanks for evaluate the work of this humble fan of Mugen. Hasta la proxima mi amigo. :curtain:
#22  December 22, 2008, 07:12:04 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Omegapsycho es chingon de chingones!
#23  December 22, 2008, 09:51:41 pm
I must say you have accomplished the impossible; you made Mugen fun again! Both the characters you recently uploaded are a joy to play against and give me fond memories of my childhood. I like how you have scaled down the characters so it feels more like the original game, but like stated before this causes a great deal of visual anomalies with explosions. Perhaps you or someone here would be so kind as to suggest a fix, since it was mentioned this can be fixed? A good idea what to put in the position and scaling of the explosions would help allot, especially for the more visually offending characters. It might help to add this information to any future Readme.txt to, since not all mugen creators consider this when making their fighters.

Otherwise, THANK YOU for what you have given us, there does not seem to be any glitches or problems besides the explosions, and those aren't even your fault! ;D
#24  December 23, 2008, 09:34:24 am
    • jedah12-demonrealm.blogspot.com/
Thanxs! I'm gonna write in spanish now ;D
Gracias OmegaPsycho, desde tu Phalanx y tu Somulo vi unos previews de este char  :sugoi:
Eres grande hombre, nunca cambies y sigue haciendo estos boss chars tan divertidos y geniales.
#25  December 23, 2008, 12:37:18 pm
Hey, Omegapsycho, I was wondering if you were going to add in Bigfuzz's Timebomb attack, and homing Eye Beam attack?  I noticed there seems to be no rips of those, but I can easily tilerip those if you want me to.  That'd just take me a few minutes...

EDIT:
Actually it did literally just take me a few minutes:

1st line: Timebomb
2nd line: Eyebeam
3rd line: Firebreath

You can use those if you want  :P
Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:01:39 pm by Enscripture
#26  December 24, 2008, 02:11:03 am
  • Yo I'm the best maang. I diiiiiiiiiid it.
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - solknightx

SNIFF... SNIFFF... :bigcry: Im don´t have words, I owe everything to my coach and judges who so graciously let themselves be bribed. :laugh4:
No.. really, tank you very, very, very much for this gift. These are the things what make me put more effort to give them more things fun and original. And really, 1000000 thanks for evaluate the work of this humble fan of Mugen. Hasta la proxima mi amigo. :curtain:

O.O Holy crap! ¡Tu habla español! Your even more awesome now! Can't wait to see what else you have cookin bro!
#27  December 24, 2008, 03:07:38 pm
  • Foolish, but learning.
I really like the character.  There's one flaw on it, though.

The flame breath.  The hit zone for it at the mouth area is seemingly far bigger than the graphics show-stretching well behind where it actually shoots.  I also wish it didn't damage you so FAST(In it's current form, it's basically instant death.), but that's just a wish.

That's all.

EDIT: Heh.  It looks really funny outside of it's stage, but it ALMOST fits.  If it were smaller and those black parts weren't there...
What's especially fun is that it IS player-controllable.  Please don't remove this.

Left+B=Beam cannon(Left)
Right+B=Beam Cannon(Right)
Left+C=Beam Cannon(Down-Left)
Right+C=Beam Cannon(Down-Right)
Up+A, Up+B, Up+C, Down+A=Homing Eye Shot
Left+Z=Flame Breath(Start Left)
Right+Z=Flame Breath(Start Right)
Left+X(?)=Summon Helper 1.  Active only after the skel's been defeated once in the match.
Right+X(?)=Summon Helper 2.  Active only after the skel's been defeated once in the match.
QCL+Y=Summon Helper 1(round 1).  Limit 1 on screen.  A running man.  Inactive after the skel's been defeated at least once in the match.
QCR+Y=Summon Helper 2(round 1).  Limit 1 on screen.  A birdman.  Inactive after the skel's been defeated at least once in the match.
Y=Helper 2(Round 1)Special Action.(In this case, the birdman's jump.)
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 04:24:18 pm by Bloodly
#28  December 25, 2008, 08:31:25 am
    • Mexico
I really like the character.  There's one flaw on it, though.

The flame breath.  The hit zone for it at the mouth area is seemingly far bigger than the graphics show-stretching well behind where it actually shoots.  I also wish it didn't damage you so FAST(In it's current form, it's basically instant death.), but that's just a wish.

That's all.

EDIT: Heh.  It looks really funny outside of it's stage, but it ALMOST fits.  If it were smaller and those black parts weren't there...
What's especially fun is that it IS player-controllable.  Please don't remove this.

Left+B=Beam cannon(Left)
Right+B=Beam Cannon(Right)
Left+C=Beam Cannon(Down-Left)
Right+C=Beam Cannon(Down-Right)
Up+A, Up+B, Up+C, Down+A=Homing Eye Shot
Left+Z=Flame Breath(Start Left)
Right+Z=Flame Breath(Start Right)
Left+X(?)=Summon Helper 1.  Active only after the skel's been defeated once in the match.
Right+X(?)=Summon Helper 2.  Active only after the skel's been defeated once in the match.
QCL+Y=Summon Helper 1(round 1).  Limit 1 on screen.  A running man.  Inactive after the skel's been defeated at least once in the match.
QCR+Y=Summon Helper 2(round 1).  Limit 1 on screen.  A birdman.  Inactive after the skel's been defeated at least once in the match.
Y=Helper 2(Round 1)Special Action.(In this case, the birdman's jump.)

:lugoi2: I like people who do not conform. And yes, all my char-boss are controllable if you discover how. Good research work.  :thumbsup:
#29  December 25, 2008, 08:34:31 am
    • Mexico
I must say you have accomplished the impossible; you made Mugen fun again! Both the characters you recently uploaded are a joy to play against and give me fond memories of my childhood. I like how you have scaled down the characters so it feels more like the original game, but like stated before this causes a great deal of visual anomalies with explosions. Perhaps you or someone here would be so kind as to suggest a fix, since it was mentioned this can be fixed? A good idea what to put in the position and scaling of the explosions would help allot, especially for the more visually offending characters. It might help to add this information to any future Readme.txt to, since not all mugen creators consider this when making their fighters.

Otherwise, THANK YOU for what you have given us, there does not seem to be any glitches or problems besides the explosions, and those aren't even your fault! ;D

"I must say you have accomplished the impossible; you made Mugen fun again!"
wow... Thats make me happy.  :tearsofjoy:
#30  December 25, 2008, 08:37:20 am
    • Mexico
Hey, Omegapsycho, I was wondering if you were going to add in Bigfuzz's Timebomb attack, and homing Eye Beam attack?  I noticed there seems to be no rips of those, but I can easily tilerip those if you want me to.  That'd just take me a few minutes...

EDIT:
Actually it did literally just take me a few minutes:

1st line: Timebomb
2nd line: Eyebeam
3rd line: Firebreath

You can use those if you want  :P

Very tanks for this sprites, I promise in the next update add these attacks ... Muchisimas gracias. :thumbsup:
#31  December 25, 2008, 08:44:20 am
    • Mexico

O.O Holy crap! ¡Tu habla español! Your even more awesome now! Can't wait to see what else you have cookin bro!

:pleased: its natural, I am Mexican.  :sombrero:
From Mexico City, your friendly neighbor Omegapsycho.  :)
#32  January 14, 2009, 04:56:13 am
I'm sorry. I'm having particular trouble with this project. Could someone please tell me where the files go and what to put in the select.def?
#33  January 14, 2009, 09:41:53 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Put the character in Mugen as usual.
- In the folder of the char, you should find another folder called "stage".
- Take the files from the stage folder and put them in the stages folder of mugen (where you usually put all your stages).
- Go in the select.def file in the data folder and type something like "cyber_skeleton,stages/cyber_skeletonstage.def,order=1" (of course, this may not be the exact thing, since I'm too lazy to check, but you have to at least enter the char and the stage).
- Then, go play in arcade to fight him.
#34  January 14, 2009, 10:31:47 pm
Something is wrong. Perhaps it's the MUGEN version. I use a "No Limit WinMUGEN". Plus, there is no directory in "char" called "stages".

What version of MUGEN do I use to work this?
#35  January 14, 2009, 11:01:00 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
No, he means that inside Cyber-Skeleton's folder there is another folder called "stage", and that you have to take the files from the stage folder and put them in the stages folder of mugen (where you usually put all your stages).
#36  January 15, 2009, 02:34:46 am
Oh, I see. By the way, this game can go corrupted and crash MUGEN unless certain settings are used/set.

The .def file directs the location with the folder "code". Assuming you changed this folder to something else, it won't work. I had to remove all instances of "code/" in the def file for it to work.
#37  January 15, 2009, 05:00:00 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Well you are the only one who had that problem since it works fine for everybody else (I have no idea what you did).
#38  January 15, 2009, 11:21:18 pm
Perhaps it's the version of MUGEN I use, but renaming the directory from CODE to something else will crash MUGEN upon trying to play with/against the char. I removed instances of "code/" in the def file and it works, now I can rename the dir.
#39  January 16, 2009, 01:23:26 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, you should NOT rename the folder named "code", because it's pointed in the def file. If the def file doesn't know where to look, of course your Mugen is going to crash. If you rename the "code" folder into "pikachu", then you must change all the instances of "code/" to "pikachu" in the def file.