YesNoOk

How to make AI use Hyper/Ultimate attack instantly when energy is max? (Read 3036 times)

Started by WastedCoder, June 29, 2021, 06:36:17 pm
Share this topic:
How to make AI use Hyper/Ultimate attack instantly when energy is max?
#1  June 29, 2021, 06:36:17 pm
    • Ukraine
Hello, everyone.
I need to make a char use his ultimate attack instantly, as soon as he reaches 3000 energy. Because every time he charges to 3000 he barely wants to use, like, he immediately spends it on different specials, but not SUPER HYPER MOVE! I saw some chars doing it, but was never able to reach it for the one I need, and their code had nothing special, but they use it every time they have enough energy for that.
I tried DOZENS and dozens of different triggers on AI to do it. Furthermore, I was so desperate, that took away the power triggerall and put there lifemax/2 triggeral, but that is not what I need still.

CMD
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

AI
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Again, remember I started with having no such triggers as there are now since I was experimenting, but whether they are there or not it's almost the same... He does use it, but VERY seldom, too seldom... :c
Re: How to make AI use Hyper/Ultimate attack instantly when energy is max?
#2  June 29, 2021, 07:03:08 pm
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Did you try to increase the random value ? The higher value it is set, the hyper move will be likely to be used more often. Try to make it 650,750 and 900 for instance. IIRC, the highest value you can set is 900. Or, if you really want the AI to use it everytime the power bar is reached to the maximum level, simply take the random commands out of the code.
#3  June 29, 2021, 07:31:57 pm
    • Ukraine
Did you try to increase the random value ? The higher value it is set, the hyper move will be likely to be used more often. Try to make it 650,750 and 900 for instance. IIRC, the highest value you can set is 900. Or, if you really want the AI to use it everytime the power bar is reached to the maximum level, simply take the random commands out of the code.

Thank you for replying. Tried both and nothing changed. As expected, because I tried it a lot of times before.
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 07:41:19 pm by WastedCoder
#4  June 29, 2021, 10:56:13 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

You can try placing the code higher in the CMD, above everything else that the AI uses, even normal moves.
#5  June 30, 2021, 12:13:51 am
    • Ukraine
It was the first move in the CMD already, BUT the last one in the AI, so I moved it to the very beginning and... it worked. I don't understand how and why, but thank you so very much for saving my ass once more. I would've never ever found it out. I owe you one.
You can try placing the code higher in the CMD, above everything else that the AI uses, even normal moves.

^-^