YesNoOk

DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020 (Read 46446 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 08, 2020, 12:02:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020
#21  February 08, 2020, 11:01:04 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

There's also that the Spirit Bomb does hella damage on block.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#22  February 08, 2020, 11:53:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Despite the issues, specially about the damage of the LV3 Spirit Bomb, such a good version of Goku.
Happy birthday bro and thanks for Goku and the update of Vegeta. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuJaCGDSZU[/youtube]

...Needs work.

lol you posted the same Dissidia's vid that was posted before. :v
#23  February 09, 2020, 01:18:59 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok first I'd like to say thanks to all of those who supported my char. yeah I see there are some (quite a lot) issues that i have to fix obviously. Which I'm working on at the moment. lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light. Um trying to remain civilized and keep it rated PG in here. Now like I said There's work to be done and I will get to it but all in all, don't play with him if you gotta make videos and try to bash what I do. But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc who are working with me and giving me good feedback and constrctive criticism, I appreciate that seriously. But That Lil ...... who wanna try to bash my work need to chill out frfr. I'm a cool chill dude who doesn't do anything but encourage folks to work on their chars and even try to help. So don't try me bruh or this ish can get real ugly fym... Sorry about this Admins... I'm not usually this way on here but bruh testing my Gansta frfr...
But as I Post this Im working on things and including Readme(s).
Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:24:21 am by DJMouF
#24  February 09, 2020, 01:34:05 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
I assume this is one of those supers where you have to tap buttons do deal more hits, right?

But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc
2 SquidlyPoli1s? You love that guy alot seemingly.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#25  February 09, 2020, 02:48:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OVKk3Fm0F1M[/youtube]

Despite the issues, specially about the damage of the LV3 Spirit Bomb, such a good version of Goku.
Happy birthday bro and thanks for Goku and the update of Vegeta. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuJaCGDSZU[/youtube]

...Needs work.

lol you posted the same Dissidia's vid that was posted before. :v

I appreciate that Gui. I guess some people actually know how to look at the overall character regardless of the issues. Thanks you again. He'll be fixed soon.
#26  February 09, 2020, 02:53:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light.
So pointing out a critical error in a video is bashing now.

Ok cool, good to know.
#27  February 09, 2020, 05:58:56 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
'GOTTA TEST THEM BOTH! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!
#28  February 09, 2020, 06:27:10 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#29  February 09, 2020, 07:24:22 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#30  February 09, 2020, 08:17:14 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good luck in your next update!
#31  February 10, 2020, 02:44:50 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Links Updated. Fixed all issues that were mentioned. Readmes are included. Please read for a better understanding on the attacks
If there are no more issues discovered then I'll get to the 1.0 conversion and see what problems it'll have
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:51:19 am by DJMouF
#32  February 10, 2020, 04:22:19 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
The fixes are incredible! Truly super kid! Well done, if i find any bug, i'll tell you, congrats for this and Happy Birthday.
#33  February 10, 2020, 04:57:28 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here is more detailed feedback now with the readme added:
Goku:
-Spamming the same basic attacks can resort to an infinite.
-Dash effect plays twice during the running animation as it plays the one from both the dash and the run.
-Flash Kick would sound better with a strong kick swing sound (I couldn't point this earlier as I didn't know what the name of the move was).
-The 2nd hit of his EX Kaioken Attack and the 1st hit of level 1 Kaioken Attack super has no envshake.
-Chaining a basic attack with a Rizing Knee won't connect due to the basic attacks' knock back.
-Both SSJ Kamehameha has no envshake on the hits except for the last one.
-There is no sliding effect on the end of SSJ Dash Scatter Attack.
-The spark on the EX SSJ Dash Scatter Attack is misaligned.

Vegeta:
-The 1st palette is not the default one.
-One of his intros is missing the palette selector animation.
-You can activate SSJ after picking a palette during the intros without the need of a full meter (Which is not an option in the config and can be annoying as you constantly keep pressing start to spam it).
-His EX Elbow Rush has a frame of one of his sprites disappearing on normal mode.
-There is no sliding effect on the end of Dash Kick.
-For some reason, Vegeta will perform a random special attack once activating Custom Combo on the ground.
-There is no flames when the opponent gets hits by Rizing Kick even though the EX version does and the effect doesn't properly fade (This is Vegeta's issue, not Goku's).
-The Final Shine Attack command feels restrictive as I can't seem to perform it and keep doing level 1 Saiyan Beat Down.

It seems you were able to fix most of the major issues even though my last feedback was somewhat hard to understand due to the lack of a readme. So thanks for that. These should be the only things that are left.

Also, ever considered giving them small lifebar portraits? Because the ones they currently have feel lacking for PotS style. Here are some existing ones made already:
Goku and Vegeta (*Updated (11/30)) by
Download them all here
- Vegeta by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta (V2) by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta by Team Z2
Credits to the respective users. I think you might have to convert them to work with your sprites as they probably do not share the same palette.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:48:19 am by SolidZone 26
#34  February 10, 2020, 04:58:11 am
  • Keep up the Good work!
    • USA
Ok first I'd like to say thanks to all of those who supported my char. yeah I see there are some (quite a lot) issues that i have to fix obviously. Which I'm working on at the moment. lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light. Um trying to remain civilized and keep it rated PG in here. Now like I said There's work to be done and I will get to it but all in all, don't play with him if you gotta make videos and try to bash what I do. But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc who are working with me and giving me good feedback and constrctive criticism, I appreciate that seriously. But That Lil ...... who wanna try to bash my work need to chill out frfr. I'm a cool chill dude who doesn't do anything but encourage folks to work on their chars and even try to help. So don't try me bruh or this ish can get real ugly fym... Sorry about this Admins... I'm not usually this way on here but bruh testing my Gansta frfr...
But as I Post this Im working on things and including Readme(s).

Dizzy's not trying to bash you.  Darkflares Maybe...  But Dizzy?  No.   He's pointing out the necessary flaws that need to be fixed.  I could see Darkflares bashing you but I don't think Dizzy was bashing per say...  That said I know you'll fix these issues so keep at this.  Don't focus on these people.  Outside of Dizzy these people are losers who haven't accomplished ANYTHING in their lives and are bashing you to hide the fact they are losers with NO accomplishments to speak off.  Keep your head up man.   You're gonna make mistakes it's all apart of the learning process.  Fix the issues that need to be fixed and keep at it.  There's gonna be some bumps in the road.  you gotta practice and keep at it.  It's the only way you'll improve.   Dizzy is doing this to HELP you and to aid in making you a quality product.  He's also trying to protect you from the peanut gallery as they will show no mercy in bashing you if you don't release a QUALITY product of THEIR liking. 
Mysterious Warrior 777
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:29:28 am by Mystrious warrior
#35  February 10, 2020, 05:44:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
As usual your point of view is wrapped and twisted.   Yeah I agree Dizzy SHOULD'VE  posted this as it would help him fix his character, but with people like you around it's no wonder he took it this way even though it wasn't intended to be this way.   The dude's a rookie, he's gonna make mistakes.  back off.  You're not helping.

How about no? The one who is "not helping" is you. This white knighting you're doing right here is contributing to his downfall more than actually helping him. What you're doing is enforcing the he should continue to ignore all sorts of feedback telling him what's wrong with his work. DJ is no longer a rookie and has been doing this for a while and I can assure you that these aren't rookie mistakes, these are a complete lack of any sort of play testing period.

Oh and Diss didn't make that video to provide feedback, he did that to mock it because this isn't the first time he's disregarded feedback given to him. Not helping the matter is having taken lessons from Ansatsuken who promptly ditched him anyway.

So uh... take your own advice and buzz off.

lui

#36  February 10, 2020, 05:55:40 am
    • USA
I don't see anything wrong with those vids. They were presented here in a manner that literally addresses the exact issue with a visual aid.

Sure the title is a bit witty, but that's not bashing. Please learn what actual bash videos are please before accusing them of bashing.
#37  February 10, 2020, 06:48:08 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
dizzy kinda wanders between both realms of positive feedback and just straight up joking about people's work
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 06:57:46 am by kingofgames1996
#38  February 10, 2020, 07:34:55 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I like the idea of providing a visual aid to show what issues the character has and how they occur, but peppering them with snide remarks is just unnecessary and more likely to make the person who made the character defensive. Not everyone is going to respond well to brutal honesty or negative reinforcement.

At the same time though, let's not pull a Mugen Multiverse and see every Mugen creation through rose-coloured glasses.
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:40:06 am by ShiroTori
#39  February 10, 2020, 07:41:47 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I'll say this and the rest of the mess y'all got to say y'all can keep it to yourselves. I don't care how long I've been doing mugen or whatever. For those who understand, just listen to me and not to the one track minded people who wants to say what they think instead of finding out from the person who put work into this character. It was a simple mistake I forgot to change. Simple as that. I test my chars often regardless.of what anyone says, well enough to create what I want to create. We all have issues on out creations, and sometimes it takes someone else to point them out. So keep ya ish to yourself if you're gonna assume anything. You all heard from the sources mouth and not what other people want to assume. Like I said it was simple mistake and I'll be fixing other things as well. Like I said I don't mind feedback at all because it definitely helps, but there's a way to give constructive feedback. I can care less about anyone else's negative feedback from here on out. If it's not nothing to point out as far as issues that needs to be fixed then keep ya replies to yourself. If you gotta make videos on how to mess up a character instead making a video and just simply pointing out issues in a respectable manner then keep it to yourself and don't download that character period.
#40  February 10, 2020, 08:27:45 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
I won't be uploading anymore chars to this forum.

You don't have to do that though. Just ignore it if it affects you. You can take away the stuff that helps from these comments and ignore what doesn't work for you. Even Infinite's stuff has errors which he fixes but the dude doesn't respond. He just fixes it. Do the same.