YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1523937 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#321  October 17, 2015, 11:17:46 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Big News[MANGÁ SPOILERS]:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 11:20:57 pm by ShinZankuro
#322  October 17, 2015, 11:26:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
What wizz is saying is that each universe has a counterpart.
#323  October 17, 2015, 11:30:49 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Yeah, exactly.

Uni. 1 counterpart is univ. 12, and going on.

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#324  October 17, 2015, 11:56:22 pm
    • Germany
That could open some interesting possibilities for storytelling.
Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 12:01:56 am by Lichtbringer
#325  October 19, 2015, 05:11:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I'm still wondering itf the anime will be like this or if it will be a different beast. still liking the aniem best, the manga is way too rush.
#326  October 19, 2015, 07:01:57 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Episode 15 (October 17, 2015)

勇者サタンよ奇跡を起こせ!宇宙からの挑戦状!!
Yūsha Satan yo Kiseki o Okose! Uchū Kara no Chōsenjō!!
Heroic Satan, Cause a Miracle! A Challenge From Outer Space!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts:

Meh episode... dislike the art/animation. It was completely flat and clearly done on a budget.... and just as I expected, Chi-Chi was used for cheap laughs but it bugs me here particularly since it's not even consistent with her character in the anime during their better days (hell in the episode "He's Always Late", she said herself she can't be Goku-sa's wife if she got angry over every little thing). It's sucks that they're now making a lame joke into a plot point.... but at least they remember she's supposed to be extremely strong by effortlessly carrying a huge load (though Piccolo's is considerably bigger).

Also, I hope those lion-people never return. They're not funny outside maybe the big one being scared of Bee but that's only cuz it was unexpected... Mr. Satan salvages this episode aside from the humans buying into him being a god.

The next episode would surely be better... *crosses-fingers*

#327  October 19, 2015, 07:05:48 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
#328  October 19, 2015, 07:16:26 pm
The common sense police would surely tell you to not make big fucking titles with centered text for absolutely nothing. This is a forum, not a blog, it's just obnoxious. And when you do that, do expect people to nitpick and mock you for the smallest thing like small typos, because you deserve it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:19:44 pm by DKDC
#329  October 19, 2015, 07:28:20 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I'm on a laptop with a resolution of 1024x600 and it wasn't too big even for me.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#330  October 19, 2015, 08:02:24 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I gotta disagree with D. I liked episode 15, it was a character-interaction comic relief one. It was written a bit of a mess, being Satan-centered and so lots of plot convenience for his sake, but Goku getting punched by Satan was probably one of the funnier things I've seen in the series! Also Piccolo being Chi-chis bitch was great. Gohan's predictable cooking skills was great. Satan's imagination was entertaining. And Bee scaring the strongest Snak warrior was good.

I've personally not been a fan of Satan's lying or cowardice but that is standard fair for his character. This episode is the sort of comical madness Dragon Ball and Toriyama's other works had that Z/Kai mostly lost. I'm glad this series is bringing it back to where it started in certain ways. There hasn't been much sense of adventure/mystery but the world is already established I guess. :(

If you are looking for plot advancement though, this one didn't advance the story outside of Goku needs to work again and Satan is now regarded as a hero of the universe instead of just Earth. So it's pretty much a skip-able episode, though I wouldn't recommend skipping it. It's pretty funny if like that Toriyama style goofy shit.
#331  October 19, 2015, 08:23:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
if it's about nitpicking, it's weird that satan was strong enough to run away from that guy, yet unabel to fight against him; while that's normal irl, in dragon ball rules it's werd that them being so close in strength satan did not fight back, I mean, their level are first budokai tier.
#332  October 19, 2015, 08:26:42 pm
I'm on a laptop with a resolution of 1024x600 and it wasn't too big even for me.
I didn't say it was too big to fit the screen. I'm talking about all caps and bold.
Attention grabbing will get you some attention all right, but not the attention you want.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#333  October 20, 2015, 04:26:38 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
I didn't say it was too big to fit the screen. I'm talking about all caps and bold.
Attention grabbing will get you some attention all right, but not the attention you want.

Who said I wanted attention... I'm just a bit of a perfectionist.

Anyways, did anyone feel sorry for Goku at the end of the latest episode? I mean, he skipped out on dinner and knowing Goku that's a pretty big deal. The worst part is that it's over something that's not even his fault. Mr. Satan dragged him into it.

The fuck is wrong with TOEI and their twisted humor? No one should be so afraid of a family member that they hide outside having to miss dinner. :mcry:
#334  October 20, 2015, 05:56:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
toei is so insensitive, my dad died because he skipped dinner  :jackie:
#335  October 20, 2015, 07:13:09 pm
How many dinners did he skip ?
#336  October 20, 2015, 08:18:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
all of them since
#337  October 20, 2015, 08:30:01 pm
Mr. Satan imagining himself as a SSJ was hilarious. Goku skipping dinner is indeed a big deal but, Goku skipping a fight even if he was forced by Mr. Satan is a bigger deal. They should turn Chi Chi into a more relaxed Character. She becomes more angrier in every Saga.
#338  October 20, 2015, 08:50:28 pm
In other news they should make fillers that aren't stupid, and the Earth is still a sphere.
Good luck with telling Toei that.
#339  October 20, 2015, 09:14:32 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Mr. Satan imagining himself as a SSJ was hilarious. Goku skipping dinner is indeed a big deal but, Goku skipping a fight even if he was forced by Mr. Satan is a bigger deal. They should turn Chi Chi into a more relaxed Character. She becomes more angrier in every Saga.

Menopause.. or maybe her demon half trying to come out.

But for real, that's a big problem with Toei. They tend to blow character traits or gags outta proportion. Just look what they did to Mr. Boo. :(

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

toei is so insensitive, my dad died because he skipped dinner  :jackie:

Danm...
#340  October 21, 2015, 06:41:54 pm
Uh, so the manga is skipping the Freeza movie altogether. That explains why it already introduced Champa then, while the anime will definitely fill us up with fillers and then the Freeza movie remake, before Champa pops up and finally pays Beerus a beating visit.