YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1564188 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#401  December 27, 2015, 01:12:08 pm
#402  December 27, 2015, 05:17:26 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Urgh, manga is introducing Super Dragon Balls... is Toriyama rehashing his rehashes now on a multiverse level?
#403  December 27, 2015, 05:23:52 pm
Have you not kept up with anything about this entire freaking series or something, why the hell do you think it's called Dragon Ball Super
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#404  December 27, 2015, 05:33:04 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Coz I thought it was just another title, like Kai or Z... didnt think they would refer to actual planet-sized dragon balls.
#405  December 27, 2015, 05:36:27 pm
Well, we didn't know they were planet-sized, but the whole "new set of Dragon Balls dispersed through the universe" + "multiple universes" was the very first thing we even heard about the whole series (the multiple universes bit was even all the way from the Battle of Gods movie). (and yes, the "super" in the title was always referring to "super dragon ball")
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#406  December 27, 2015, 10:46:49 pm
    • Germany
I'm eager to see the design of the "Super Shenron" that will appear at some point in the series, I hope it is something different like Porunga was in Z and not just a bigger version of the Classic Shenron, like the Red one in GT.
#407  December 28, 2015, 02:11:55 am
    • USA
Uh Oh...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#408  December 28, 2015, 02:18:33 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
... It's only DB Heroes merchandising.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#409  December 28, 2015, 02:26:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
here's hoping that's merchandising for something that is not dragon ball super but just happens to also have super characters, otherwise, yeah, ssj3 bardock confirmed for super, because why would they bother to make db super merchandising for something that does not exist in db super.
#410  December 28, 2015, 02:56:46 am
Quick Google search say dragon ball udm burst figures are simply gashapon keychains that aren't specifically tied to super. This is wave 16, and previous waves have included stuff like ssj4 gogeta, ssj4 Goku, bejito, broly, uub, coola, even ssj3 gogeta. So, not Super. This wave just includes Super stuff. Apparently the next wave even has masked Bardock from Xenoverse, which isn't the same version as this ssj3 Bardock, so obviously they don't care about mixing incompatible sources.
Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:02:56 am by DKDC
#411  December 28, 2015, 11:52:26 am
    • Germany
DKDC masked Bardock was in Dragon Ball online and heroes, but not in Xenoverse.  ;D
#412  December 28, 2015, 12:01:20 pm
Oh, right. the site I saw said masked from Xeno, I didn't realize it was a mistake. Never mind then.
#413  December 30, 2015, 07:22:47 pm
I want to see the new Shenron aswell. I wonder if Piccolo knows any of this as Kami is fused with him or the Elder Namekian on New Namek.
#414  January 17, 2016, 03:13:47 am
Cool, Champa is coming up next week in the anime. And Gohan finally wants to start training again with Piccolo after seeing the Earth get destroyed. Maybe he'll be useful again.
#415  January 17, 2016, 04:20:20 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Cool, Champa is coming up next week in the anime. And Gohan finally wants to start training again with Piccolo after seeing the Earth get destroyed. Maybe he'll be useful again.

Gohan isn't gonna train. he isn't even gonna be WATCHING the tournament let alone fighting. he went to a conference
#416  January 17, 2016, 09:36:36 am
I'm talking about the anime, not the tournament.
#417  January 17, 2016, 11:14:10 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Are you guys watching the last episodes? The animation are EVEN TERRIBLE, especially in episode 25. :(
I mean, thinking that they'll fix that shitty animation now but, UGH! >:(
Not only the animation, the whole episodes stories are... slow.
#418  January 18, 2016, 05:31:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, it's dragon ball, what did you expect?

well, at least you are not like those guys who are comparing intbetween frames to promotional art.
#419  January 18, 2016, 05:50:59 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Maybe I missed it but I didn't notice anything particularly bad in the last few episodes, at least nothing close to that one that got a lot of hate ep5 or 6 or whichever it was. But that particular episode was the only time I really noticed an animation quality drop in an anime except for like 1 or 2 Welcome to the NHK episodes or switches to some weird 3D computer rendered scene which sometimes looks terrible.
#420  January 18, 2016, 06:07:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, episode 5 was bad, the worse part of it is that it was the first battle fo the series, so half assing t that bad was unexcusable.