YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1555026 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1141  December 25, 2016, 10:44:42 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The latest chapter of the manga is out.
#1142  December 27, 2016, 01:00:41 am
Just watched the latest episode, it's really good, it's finally taking that huge step outside of the power level ladder to make smart fights (I mean.... beside the part where he beat Hit by charging up his power and firing a beam, you know). That's a big evolution for Goku too, the blast thing at the beginning and this convoluted scheme he set up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1143  December 27, 2016, 01:22:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I made a post about how the way they set up who hired hit was so clever, as in, it was believable but had a dumb plothole that makes you think it's just toriyama being dumb again, but then the last revelation fills that plot hole pretty well; the direction kind of underutilized that, tho. dunno, once we got out of the movie recap  episodes this show has been pretty nice better than the average of Z.
#1144  December 29, 2016, 08:13:12 am
I have 1 question about Characters.

I haven't seen all DBZ movies, but Anyone know if "Broly" was add in the main story ?
Not parallel world, Not IF story.
#1145  December 29, 2016, 08:53:11 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Broly was movie-only.
#1146  December 30, 2016, 01:13:09 pm
I have 1 question about Characters.

I haven't seen all DBZ movies, but Anyone know if "Broly" was add in the main story ?
Not parallel world, Not IF story.

he's not canon we all know by now it's bardock the legend was talking about and probably he's super saiyan god legend too.  he's cool looking but story ignores what a saiyan is.
#1147  December 30, 2016, 01:39:31 pm
There's no reason to consider that the Bardock movie is more canon than the Broly movie. Also Vegeta said early on that the last "legendary Super Saiyan" appeared 1000 years ago, and it's unlikely that the entire Saiyan race popped up within a thousand years after Bardock landed on that planet, so there's likely to have been more than just Bardock.
As for Bardock being the previous SSGod, they said that he appeared by being given power from a few other Saiyans, and clearly Bardock is alone in the past.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:42:55 pm by Byakko
#1148  December 30, 2016, 02:08:46 pm
it's toriyama i'm sure he'll create a copout scenarios for everything, like dragonball minus cool it is to see goku's mom there's just too many inconsistency that one shot manga made in goku's origin.
#1149  December 30, 2016, 02:16:19 pm
What inconsistencies
The only notable change is Goku's age, except he was only every seen as a baby after the Bardock movie, not in the manga.
#1150  December 30, 2016, 02:51:43 pm
The Saiyans besides Goku and Vegeta we have seen (not including Gohan, Goten and Trunks) are side stories. Except Bardock and King Vegeta are background stories to give us a deeper look into their race. If Broly is uncanon, We can say the same about Turles and Vegeta's brother Tarble. Just side stories with no real connections.
#1151  December 30, 2016, 03:51:13 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1152  December 30, 2016, 05:05:34 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Wasn't that retconned by Super though?
I don't remember Tarble being referenced in the BoG arc.

If Broly is uncanon, We can say the same about Turles
Turles has never been relevant canon.

Honestly i think the rule is: if it came from a movie that isn't BoG or Resurrection:F, chances are it aint canon.
#1153  December 30, 2016, 06:32:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There's no reason to consider that the Bardock movie is more canon than the Broly movie. Also Vegeta said early on that the last "legendary Super Saiyan" appeared 1000 years ago, and it's unlikely that the entire Saiyan race popped up within a thousand years after Bardock landed on that planet, so there's likely to have been more than just Bardock.
As for Bardock being the previous SSGod, they said that he appeared by being given power from a few other Saiyans, and clearly Bardock is alone in the past.

The first super saiyan ever / legendary super saiyan will be mirai trunks who traveled to 1000 years in the past, hopefully creating a paradox.
#1154  January 03, 2017, 09:13:37 am
We are seeing many Super Saiyans. Maybe there were more Super Saiyans 1000 years ago like we now have in the current timeline.
#1155  January 07, 2017, 02:25:57 am
Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:50:00 am by Spec Gespenst
#1156  January 07, 2017, 03:03:05 am
Hah ! Bra's coming after all. But how many months after Zamasu is that then ?
#1157  January 08, 2017, 06:15:18 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Dat Barry Khun dude looking like Suave Dude
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#1158  January 08, 2017, 08:23:43 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Nobuyuki Hiyama finally gets a role in Dragon Ball  :smitten:

lui

#1159  January 15, 2017, 05:38:20 am
    • USA
I'm seriously starting to hate the American dbz fandom after I saw the comments for gohan's episode

"ey whats with this bitchass gohan"
"why is he still wearing those glasses?!"
"gohan is a bitch"

jesus,  is all they care about is new super saiyan forms, tfs memes and just overrated, cringy, edgy shit in general?

gohan's great saiyaman episodes were good fun and were good developments in his character, he's a family man and is a lot more human than the other saiyans that care about power levels, its nice to see a more relatable character to him.

not every moment in dbz needs to have "godly fights" or whatever, dbz isn't just about the muscle :/
#1160  January 15, 2017, 05:41:15 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Nobuyuki Hiyama finally gets a role in Dragon Ball  :smitten:

I never expected to hear him in DB.. First was the fuckin' amazing Shinchiro Miki, now "Demitri" Hiyama.. I wonder who will be the next awesome voice actor to get a role in DBS x)

(I hope to hear Ami Koshimizu getting a role in DB one day :3 )
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome