YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2232204 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#861  December 31, 2015, 07:03:40 pm
Yeah, and it has to be 40 paid quartz, not just some. No free 5* for my alt account, and fuck all casuals forever. Real nice. I don't even know if I'll roll something in it. I would only care for Okita, then maybe Mordred or Jack, but I'll probably get Vlad or Zhuge. I'll probably save the tickets for Arjuna (he's got that crazy skill, I'm not too sure about Karna) or the last day with event-only 5*.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:08:27 pm by DKDC
#862  January 01, 2016, 12:23:42 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, DW is giving free players a huge middle finger by having a premium premium currency since before there was no way to know that it was a thing, other than dataminers, combine that with the abysmal rate for 5* servants and... there you go, that's their business plan (I  mean, sure, it's a business but other mobages are less scummy about it)

Anyways, the shop has restocked, you can get some neat mana prisms and packs, and a retardedly expensive set of Mona Lisa CEs.... personally I'm not going to get her for now, I'll be buying Fous to max out Mashu because she's pretty decent after reaching LV50, also no cost.
#863  January 01, 2016, 01:29:50 am
Just took a look at the prism shop. What the hell, is that a fucking joke ? How the hell is anyone even supposed to get that many prisms, what are they expecting people to do ? Roll the 200k FP and burn everything that's 3* ? I don't even know what that CE does.
Keeping the tickets though.
Yeah, got the first bag. But now I have to decide who else I'll give those Fous to (I maxed Lancelot some time back and haven't touched Fous much).
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:34:17 am by DKDC
#864  January 01, 2016, 01:30:57 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That Mona Lisa CE is one of the most retarded things DW has pulled off, apart from now dividing free from premium players. 1000 Mana Prisms WTF. If I had that many, I would rather waste them on Fous instead of getting a worthless CE that only increase QP gain by 2%. Taking into account that QP is not something scarce (heck, last event made me had 100M ffs), yeah, that's a CE I'm glad I will never need. But hey, at least you get a free 5* CE that gives how many stars? ...Oh, 1 star per turn. How generous. Specially when there's another 5* CE that grants you a total of 8 stars. I have a feeling they're starting to overdo it with their tactics of getting money plus giving crappy free things honestly.

And yeah, that new skill that Mashu has now makes her an awesome tank and support. Before it was changed she had the Battle Continuation skill, which is a terrible skill for her to have. That's a change I wish some Servants had.

Get also the first bag, DKDC, as it contains tickets too. Two or three I believe. It's the cheaper now.
#865  January 01, 2016, 01:49:42 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That Mona Lisa CE is one of the most retarded things DW has pulled off, apart from now dividing free from premium players. 1000 Mana Prisms WTF. If I had that many, I would rather waste them on Fous instead
Yeah, after some math, from that cost you can instead max out about six servant's both HP and ATK stats with Fous.

But hey, at least you get a free 5* CE that gives how many stars? ...Oh, 1 star per turn. How generous. Specially when there's another 5* CE that grants you a total of 8 stars. I have a feeling they're starting to overdo it with their tactics of getting money plus giving crappy free things honestly.
Well, to be fair, that free CE is maxed out to LV80 and it goves you an extra 2016 HP, and it only costs 3 points, so... Mashu greatly benefits from this, especially when it comes to maintaining a low cost and being tanky.

Edit:
SPEAKING OF WHICH

No regrets.
Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:24:39 pm by S.D.
#866  January 01, 2016, 06:26:17 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I sure hope you use her often after doing this. That's a lot of materials and Fous you've wasted here.
#867  January 01, 2016, 09:22:02 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Seeing how her third skill makes any NP directed at the party a single hit attack directed to her + invincibility, paired with the zero cost, I don't think it was a waste.
Also her third skill pretty much guarantees a full NP bar.
#868  January 01, 2016, 10:01:26 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Her low HP still doesn't make her too viable. Once she reaches 10K HP, it should make her last a lot more.
#869  January 01, 2016, 10:11:32 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
She has 10K with the new CE though.
#870  January 02, 2016, 09:59:48 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well yeah, equipping her with that CE works, but I personally wanted her to have a CE that increases her NP gain even more to make her NP spammable. I would rather give this CE to d'Eon personally.

Btw, the game decided to screw with me by getting me Arturia with my last ticket (why not give me Kintoki if you're going to give me a 5*... not that I complain that much though). So yeah, I'm basically stuck as to who I should use as my main Saber. No way I raise two Sabers that require similar materials. So yeah guys, who's the better Saber, Mordred or Arturia?
Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:07:00 am by Nanashi_1337
#871  January 02, 2016, 11:20:07 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Well yeah, equipping her with that CE works, but I personally wanted her to have a CE that increases her NP gain even more to make her NP spammable. I would rather give this CE to d'Eon personally.
I get what you mean about giving her a CE for more/different utility, stilll, Shield of Rousing Resolution at level 10 gives her 400% NP gain for that turn (on top of the reduced cooldown for the skill at LV10) so that's not a HUGE issue. She'll get better once she gets more ascensions because yes, sadly she's stuck at Lv50, I'm just saying that for the cost of 0 in a team along with her new skill (And being able to swap in members with the Chaldea battle suit) she's invaluable.

Haha, so you got another 5* from a ticket? That's impressive, my record is still zero, despite all the quartz I've gotten from consecutive logins. interludes and summoning tickets. You're still not getting my money for that guaranteed 5* gacha, DW.
#872  January 02, 2016, 01:56:36 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm honestly surprised at my luck. Funny thing is, I was considering spending money in that 5* guaranteed roll in case I got Jack, but first I get Mordred in the London gatcha, and then Arturia in the New Year gatcha, with only tickets. So yeah, I'm perfectly fine with not doing that gatcha.

Not if only my luck would grant me Kaleidoscope...

Edit: Now that I look at my list of Servants, I do have to say I am lucky.

I'm only missing Babbage, Diarmuid and Fergus apart from all the 4* and 5* that you can't see here. Without wasting money. Keep in mind that there's the three event Servants and Marie who was my chosen one as the free 4* Servant (and I will never regret it, even if I missed having a good Archer until much much later).
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:10:33 pm by Nanashi_1337
#873  January 02, 2016, 02:17:00 pm
So yeah guys, who's the better Saber, Mordred or Arturia?
They're literal clones. The only difference (beside a few hundreds here and there in stats) is that Mordred has a debuff dispell+def up+NP increase skill while Arturia has Charisma. Then Mordred's NP has double damage against all Arthurs (which is pretty useless IMO, generally speaking). Arturia's Charisma isn't that good (unless you're raising it to lv10), so unless you're just using her to boost your other Servants, Mordred is probably a bit more viable by herself.
Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:20:42 pm by DKDC
#874  January 02, 2016, 02:19:58 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Okay then, I will be sticking with her. Too bad for Artoria, she won't have second ascension until much much later, when I feel like farming for Saber pieces. I wonder if Mordred has any interaction with Artoria in My Room.
#875  January 03, 2016, 02:24:33 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Edit: Now that I look at my list of Servants, I do have to say I am lucky.
http://i.imgur.com/u7rbtHL.jpg
And you were complaining months ago and now look where you are!

Whenever I've gotten a golden servant with a ticket is always a duplicate (Or a garbage CE)
I have Marie at UGH...NP LV3 (And I didn't pick her as the free 4*), Carmilla at NP LV2 (She was my free 4*) and Lancelot at NP LV2. The rest at NP LV1 are Herakles, Tamamo, St.Martha and Saber Lily, and yeah the event servants maxed out. Still, pretty bad track record for the amount of times I've tried to get something. I'll just dump all my tickets on the day every new year's servant's rate is up and hope for the best I guess.

Mordred being "Arturia without charisma" works in so many cruel ways. Ouch.
#876  January 03, 2016, 03:31:33 am
On my regular account, I've tossed some money three or four times, and I have 5 5* and 12 4*. On the alt account I've kept since Halloween (no money on it), I have 3 5* and 8 4*.
Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:39:16 am by DKDC
#877  January 04, 2016, 07:48:08 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#878  January 04, 2016, 08:28:34 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Does "crossover" have to mean another property entirely or could it be between TM properties

Because I would pay more money than I'm comfortable admitting for a chance to get anyone from Tsukihime
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#879  January 04, 2016, 08:54:23 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm expecting Carnival Phantasm MK2.

Btw, I watched the stream, and it was really fun. Rigged dices FTW. If you understand a bit of what they're saying, I highly suggest you to watch it. I'm sure you'll find plenty of videos available in Youtube.

--------------

New maintenance:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3zje1q/maintenance_on_16_from_1400_1600/

So finally Sunday won't be a day where I won't do anything. Since I have plenty of Saber related things and more than enough QP, it was the only day I was not farming anything. Now we will have EXP of every class on Sunday so we can still level up that day.
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 10:54:33 am by Nanashi_1337
#880  January 05, 2016, 11:17:27 am
Hah. Yeah, it was kinda dumb that the day where everyone is usually available and not at work was the day for QP that no one cares about. And it doesn't seem like the QP dailies will be removed, so that's 8 more prisms to farm that day, which is nice.

I rolled every last ticket and quartz on both my main and alt accounts. Got a Jeanne and a 2030. Jeanne is absolutely not my play type and I won't touch her, but the 2030 is fine for Scathach, who is lv80. I don't know yet about switching my friend leader from Lancelot+Kaleido to Sca+2030, I'll think about it. Gunsalot is still the best to clean up wave 3 of all EXP dailies.
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 08:57:01 pm by DKDC