• Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#902  January 15, 2016, 09:53:46 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#903  January 15, 2016, 10:17:15 am
Arturia Lily as the free 4*.

I hope you're glad you paid to get her 8 months earlier to not use her.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#904  January 15, 2016, 11:19:07 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahahahaha, the Saber wars. That was hilarious.

And hey, with this I can finally get Saber Lily for free! Yahoo! Though if you can only get less than 5 copies, I don't think I'm going to bother getting her NP, her stats are subpar compared to other Servants.
#905  January 15, 2016, 11:56:09 am
It'd be weird IMO if you couldn't max out her NP with the event. I'd sooner expect an amazing drop bonus for her and you can only get her late, so those who bought her get a good advantage.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#906  January 15, 2016, 01:18:21 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Well at least I can finally make my Lily useful.
#907  January 17, 2016, 12:33:45 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
In a far, far away galaxy...

I sure hope this event makes me laugh a lot, I have high expectations for it. I'm expecting Mordred appearing and saying "You're my father!" to Artoria instead of the opposite.
#908  January 18, 2016, 10:56:43 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

I'm probably ready for the Saber Wars (low on ascension mats for Fergus and Caesar over there. Also Waver's just filling in the void of Gilles while I try to see if I can do FP rolls for him.)
#909  January 19, 2016, 11:39:47 am
http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/agtjcj/
Mysterious Heroine X (codename A-X), 5* Assassin, Secretcalibur (Himitsucalibur, unnamed sword of victory) is anti unit, stronger against Saberface.
Artorium is the ahoge, new main currency. Apparently it'll be pretty much like Honnouji event.
Not translating everything right now, but the Sabers have increased destructive power, woohoo.
The event Lily CE gives 100% power boost to yourself, the Heroine X CE gives 50% to the whole team. Those 2 and 2 more (alpha and beta something, maybe ce exp like honnouji) can be obtained with artorium. I assume that'll work like honnouji points.
Pickup rate summon for A-X, Nero, Saber Alter.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/onurf/
Maintenance has new FP summons, 3 interludes for A-X, a third one for Nero, all EXP daily renamed to random exp, prism shop changes, profiles fixes, damage display fix.
Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:59:58 pm by DKDC
#910  January 19, 2016, 09:39:16 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Translated!

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160120.php
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/41nw1o/new_saber_wars_info/

Also guide (image fails to load sometimes so here's a direct link too: http://i.imgur.com/m5LrkkX.png):

As you can easily see, the transistor and all-purpose lens are worth nothing since the rewards they give can be easily farmed. The dragon scales, however, are not easy to farm, so go for these ASAP. No demon hearts breaks my heart.

WTF, Mysterious Heroine X a 5* Assassin. I wasn't expecting her appearance nor her class. I'm not really expecting myself to get her, but I have my 3 YOLO rolls ready so anything can happen!

What I'm really interested here is the new FP summons. I have a total of 40 FP rolls ready, so I hope they are interesting to get.
Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:50:25 pm by Nanashi_1337
#911  January 20, 2016, 09:55:37 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, the wyverns all sport an ahoge! That was funny.

And oh hey, the main Servants from Extra stand together to fight against me. What a surprise.
#912  January 20, 2016, 09:58:50 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
So uh Heroine X's NP

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#913  January 20, 2016, 10:02:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain

Yeah, pretty much it. Does tons of damage for sure, and I want to know what one of her skills do, that grants her a clock as symbol. As an enemy, it grants her 4 attacks per turn.

And LOL, Tesla appears and his name is Captain✩Nikola.

Also, the FP gatcha now gives 1* and 2* Fou too.

Edit: Welp, my YOLO rolls only granted me the 3* event CE. At least it's something, the other two were pure garbage.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:32:51 am by Nanashi_1337
#914  January 20, 2016, 11:44:31 am
Yolo rolled... Got A-X. I think I'm getting super lucky.

Teach comes up, wants to touch stuff and get a sweet good wife, you prepare for a fight, A-X says isn't he a friend of yours (choices : "it's okay" or "yeah, it's totally okay"), Mashu says it's the kind of ally you often get into a fight with, then "I just remembered, the Servant I fused with, he wanted a holy sword !"
... Uh ? Is that part of the joke or are they sneaking serious story bits in there out of fucking nowhere ! (Galahad had that weird sword that was supposed to be holy but never did shit)
(Teach is willing to help you train) "It's okay, a puny lv1 NP won't kill me" *Caliburn dick stab* "You're even worse against men than Orion !" "I'm so sorry, my hand slipped ! Please, one more time !" "I can't say no to that cute face, but PLEASE aim at my chest !" "Okay ! Cut the wicked, Calibu-oops ?" [...] "you know what, I think your NP is plenty strong like that".
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:57:08 am by DKDC
#915  January 20, 2016, 11:56:22 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So the dick stab is basically official at this point. For that reason this NP should do increased damage against human males.

Btw, I've done the 40 AP quests, and they can all fuck themselves. Specially the one with Tesla, making it impossible to pull a team of only Sabers without having to revive them at least once. And the other quests starting from Tesla have Servants with 1M and more health, which is retarded as fuck, because the bigger their health the higher the chance you eat a NP, and unless you can dodge/block it getting hit by a NP equals death. Plus it makes the battle annoyingly long.

But well, now I finally have an Artoria Lily. Not really useful, but at least it's something. She most likely will be better than Gilles, so back to the bin bro.

Edit: Oh, and one of the rewards from the Artorium prizes was another quartz, which let me roll a Diarmuid. Finally, I got him. Now only Fergus remains.
#916  January 20, 2016, 12:01:26 pm
The Sabers have a strength boost (my Mordred deals double damage), and the CEs give another boost, so it should be doable ? Or put your Sabers in the back and get one Heracles or Scathach friend.
#917  January 20, 2016, 12:05:28 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, I wanted to say that with a full party of Sabers it's really hard to win this. Don't make a full party of Sabers for this, not worth the difficulty. Bring Kintoki for Jeanne, Scathach for Tesla, Okita for Scathach or Waver for Mysterious Heroine Z. You need them to reduce the time you'll spend in one single quest, else it's 15-20 minutes trying to reduce that huge HP.
#918  January 20, 2016, 01:35:37 pm
Siegfried "I dropped Balmung in a pond, and this goddess called Stheno asks me 'did you drop the older witch, or the younger witch ?' so I say 'neither' so why did she gives me both ! My head hurts."
x calls Tesla captain tesla, tesla is sad that his nickname in the future isn't doctor lightning.

Hnnng, Nero's new interlude is a new skill. Battle continuation, she can revive three times within 5 turns.

Episode 5
A-X "I'm from the future to save the world and destroy people like you (Saber Lily, Nero)"
Tamamo "Why ? Emperor, are you going on a world tour for a live ?"
Nero "But that would be saving the world !"
A-X "No, actually, your live tour destroyed the new planet Roma. No, you didn't do anything, it's just that it's terrible just from you being there."
Nero "Is it because we're too sexy ?" *Saber Lily blushes*
A-X "It's because there are too many of you ! (well, of us) Enough to start a world war ! There's a huge inflation on Saber class. The entire Lancer class was exterminated, and everyone from the Archer class became judged as a criminal."

.... whaaaaat
So Heroine X isn't even Arturia, she's just someone from the future in the Servant World (AKA the universe, hence the rocket ship) who happens to be a Saber face. And she decided to do some ethnic cleansing in the past before it got out of hand.
Lily says she should be a target because she's a Saber that shouldn't have existed in the first place, too. A-X says that's fine, she doesn't need to kill everyone - she should leave at least one Saber or else she herself would never be born. And she decided that that one Saber should be Lily !
Nero "oh come on, why wouldn't it be me ?"
A-X "well that's obvious. You stand out too much. Also, now that I look at you more closely, you don't even look like me. ... I guess I could let you go too."
Cue Heroine Z who tries to kill X because she's gone too soft and abandoned her mission to kill all Sabers.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:42:10 pm by DKDC
#919  January 20, 2016, 07:49:39 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, wtf is that plot? What kind of future is waiting for us that we will be swarmed with Saberfaces? I would rather be swarmed with Marie, honestly.

Btw, that new skill that Nero has is really good. Three revives in 5 turns. If you lower its cooldown and with her health recovery, she's meant to last a long on her own. Is that skill the same she could use in Extra that allowed her to come back if she was killed?

And while Nero has turned even better, Heroine X is not that good after you try her. A delayed party stun is worse that a non-delayed stun (and chances are you don't need a party stun), Instinct which is worthless ever since the upgrade we got with the crit stars, and her third skill is a combination of star generation plus extra damage against Saberfaces which is not that good. For what you can check, Jack is much much better than her as an Assassin. Her NP is cooler than Jack's though, if you go for that.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:54:50 pm by Nanashi_1337
#920  January 20, 2016, 07:54:45 pm
Btw, that new skill that Nero has is really good. Three revives in 5 turns. If you lower its cooldown and with her health recovery, she's meant to last a long on her own. Is that skill the same she could use in Extra that allowed her to come back if she was killed?
Oh, yeah, the name in kanji seems to be the same. "Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun" in Extra according to the Wikia, that's the same here.