Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142121 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4121  April 26, 2020, 06:50:34 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Man, these raids are giving out so much QP, it's honestly a shock I wasn't around playing this game when the last raid event hit.
#4122  April 26, 2020, 07:03:52 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I spammed the hell out of the raids and I already cleared the event shop minus the Sieg copies and reached 2m on the point ladder. Guess I'll just take it easy now and focus on my other games like Magia Record and Arknights. If you guys also happen to play those games hit me up cause I could use some more friends especially those I'm more acquainted with.

Man, these raids are giving out so much QP, it's honestly a shock I wasn't around playing this game when the last raid event hit.

To be honest on average they seem to be giving out as much as a normal 40 AP run on QP dailies, it's just that they also give out mats at the same time.
#4123  April 27, 2020, 05:33:07 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Nah, this game isn't rated R. In here, Penthesilea is pissed that he saw her as a woman instead of a warrior (the nerves of that guy), and she hates people who call her beautiful.

yeah, it's funny how a some of the female characters characters got that part of their myth taken out; making shindol's doujin about boudica and nero more accurate to the historical events than fgo's version.
#4124  April 27, 2020, 09:09:00 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I've finished up farming raids hard. Got the servants I want either 10/10/10 or in the position to get there. only got 2 lores left too.

I probably should farm the shit out of Karna too because I need like a million bones but I don't think I can force myself to do it. I can't farm this game like I used to with OPTC, even when doing 1 turn runs.

Such optimism, you act like you can actually escape QP hell.
Never said I wanted to do that, just wanted the QP to use the lores.
#4125  April 27, 2020, 11:44:25 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Finished the rewards and got Chiron to NP2, so I'm satisfied. Right now I'm just farming bones because I have a huge number of servants that need them.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4126  April 27, 2020, 02:57:31 pm
Nah, this game isn't rated R. In here, Penthesilea is pissed that he saw her as a woman instead of a warrior (the nerves of that guy), and she hates people who call her beautiful.

yeah, it's funny how a some of the female characters characters got that part of their myth taken out; making shindol's doujin about boudica and nero more accurate to the historical events than fgo's version.

in nero's defense we only know minor details about him and for the most of them are from the point of view of people who he had beef with.
#4127  April 27, 2020, 03:22:13 pm
I don't know what doujin that is but we know enough about Nero to say
- he didn't burn Rome (he was days away when he heard the news)
- he tried to scapegoat Christians for it and persecuted them
- he may or may not have been wrong that Christians started the fire, but he certainly didn't know for sure
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4128  April 27, 2020, 04:35:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, from what I read about it,, it's mostly agreed that nero did not order what happened to boudica and her daughters and that he would have been against it, but being he head of roma he was still more or less responsible for that.
#4129  April 27, 2020, 07:16:57 pm
Oh that, yeah, there's no way he gave a shit about the specifics of what happened in Britain or was involved in it. That's just what the Romans did, how they took new land in those situations (and how they punished those who resisted), over more than a generation.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:20:07 pm by Byakko
#4130  April 27, 2020, 08:32:03 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, tho it's pretty fun because the timing is there, nero was emperor between 58 and 64 while bodica's arc happened in 60 and 61.
#4131  April 27, 2020, 09:07:06 pm
got achilles from single rolls spent 5 tickets and 6 saint quartz ... not a bad deal.

edit: fought amakusa tried spartacus for the first time and i won in 8 turns , it wasn't the most tactical battle i;ve ever done but i'm surprised how good spartacus is.  wished paul was as good as him.
Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:14:26 pm by 地獄の花
#4132  May 02, 2020, 08:41:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Probably the easiest CQ for me so far. I literally 2 turned it with Hokusai due to NP loop.
#4133  May 02, 2020, 11:17:00 am
    • USA

I think I'm getting a bit ambitious with these edits.....
#4134  May 07, 2020, 06:31:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Guda Fest 2: Team Nobbu vs Team Shinsengummies on the 8th right after Apocrypha event.
#4135  May 07, 2020, 08:41:06 am
    • USA
#4136  May 07, 2020, 10:20:57 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I'm interested in how Gudaguda 3 plays out, it's basically Fate/Redline, right?
#4137  May 08, 2020, 02:57:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
As far as I know, the only similarity is the setting. Redline is basically a retelling of the Holy Grail War that takes place in Koha-Ace while Guda Fest 3 is the story of Okita Alter (as a Counter Guardian) being sent to Japan's Imperial Capital in 1945 to investigate the singularity.
#4138  May 08, 2020, 03:38:55 pm
am i the only one having connection problems?
#4139  May 17, 2020, 08:59:46 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4140  May 17, 2020, 09:12:43 pm
i kinda expecting we're going to have a break since they gonna update the engine. btw make sure to have your transfer numbers ready just in case. well more sq for gudaguda 3.