YesNoOk

Malaysian plane destroyed in Ukraine Russian borders (Read 8338 times)

Started by Iced, July 17, 2014, 06:32:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Malaysian plane destroyed in Ukraine Russian borders
#61  July 21, 2014, 09:05:20 pm
...... Are you talking about incidents that happened 20 and 30 years ago ?? What the hell do those have to do with what happened a few days ago in Ukraine
or are you trying to say these weren't called war crimes back then and I need to be psychic to understand what you mean ? Because if so, then the older two cases are massively different in that one of them happened not even an hour after the same US ship was in actual combat, and it had sent several calls warning the plane to get away, which the plane ignored, and in the Korean plane case, it was flying right through prohibited airspace at the same time as a US spying mission so they were both pretty easy tragic mistakes. This one was just completely free, the Russians who shot it were flat out making fun of it on fucking Facebook, the plane wasn't even inside the restricted airspace (even though it was retardedly close to that restricted airspace, and the restriction was obviously too short).
The other ones were a tragedy, this one is a straight up war crime. The Russians and separatists are actually removing the corpses to escape the investigation.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:13:48 pm by DKDC
#62  July 22, 2014, 09:47:10 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland

Apparently in this video, that was uploaded in June, a rebel girl says the following:

"1:07 Terrible things are happening.

1:09 For example an incident that happened recently. Passenger plane was flying by.

1:16 And Ukrainian attack aircraft hid behind it.

1:22 Than he lowered his altitude a bit and dropped bombs on residential sector of Semenovka town.

1:27 Than he regained the altitude and hid behind the passenger plane again. Than he left.

1:31 They wanted to provoke the militia to shoot at the passenger plane. There would be a global catastrophe. Civilians would have died.

1:49 Than they would say that terrorists here did it. There are no terrorists here. There are regular people here,"

Which is awfully coincidental.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#63  July 22, 2014, 09:50:32 pm
It's awful. Those poor Holland people. R.I.P.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#64  August 03, 2014, 08:19:42 pm
    • Russia
From everyone with half a damn brain.

You mean from the mass-media? From damned mass-media?

It could be made by anyone - by separatists or by ukrainian army. We all don't know the truth, we all can't even prove any fact without these f**king mass-media. I don't believe than our politicians are kind and good, but I also don't believe any other president or politician (US, EU, Ukrainian, etc). All they can think about is money and power. And they will blame each other in this crime in any case. Do you believe your politicians?

I live quite near the Ukrainian borders and we have really many refugees from Ukrainian East here - these people should seek for job and houseroom, we had here real problem of unemployment, and now the problem is expanding dramatically. It's hard for me to understand why our government could need it all.
Dead again
#65  August 03, 2014, 08:35:21 pm
From everyone with half a damn brain.

You mean from the mass-media? From damned mass-media?
No, I mean anyone with half a damn brain. If I meant the mass media, I would have said the mass media, but I didn't say the mass media, I said anyone with half a damn brain.
Do you believe your politicians?
Who I believe or not doesn't stop me from figuring out simple things like this one, regardless of who says what.
It's hard for me to understand why our government could need it all.
Because you're blinded by the tiny piece of the world you see in front of you, and you don't look at the bigger world. You're limited by your own thoughts on what you see, and you can't imagine that other people have different thoughts about everything else that comes with this story. Hint : no, your government doesn't need refugees in need for work. Your government needs something ELSE, and the refugees just came along because it's a whole package.

No, seriously, did you just say "well I'm seeing refugees, and we don't need that, ergo I don't see why our government would need to cause this thing that resulted in refugees coming here" ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:40:22 pm by DKDC
#66  August 03, 2014, 08:41:37 pm
    • Russia
and you don't look at the bigger world

And you look at the bigger world?

You're limited by your own thoughts on what you see, and you can't imagine that other people have different thoughts about everything else that comes with this story.

From this topic I've seen that it's only me who tried to think different.

Your government needs something ELSE

What do they need?
Dead again
#67  August 03, 2014, 08:47:56 pm
And you look at the bigger world?
I look at a bigger world than you do when you tell me "well I see refugees and I don't see why our government would need refugees, so I conclude that there's no way our government did that".
What do they need?
I would tell you that there's been a bunch of articles and comments posted about that very subject in this topic and all over the Net but then you're just going to say that you don't believe the mass media and we don't have proof.
#68  August 07, 2014, 10:05:24 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
http://www.nst.com.my/node/20961
KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller