#7843  February 19, 2014, 06:56:13 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
That's a shame.
Re: wrestling
#7844  February 19, 2014, 07:09:27 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
That sucks. I remember when Titiln hired him to attack me.

RIP, and I'm so sorry for you Titiln.

DMK

#7845  February 19, 2014, 07:15:13 am
  • 141â…”% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
RIP Mabel, the King of the Ring. <3
#7846  February 19, 2014, 07:18:28 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
wrestling is dead
#7847  February 19, 2014, 07:23:38 am
i was legitimately looking forward to a big daddy v return every rumble. i wanted to mark out along with the irc crew. big daddy v's return became kind of a running injoke (especially when anyone on the show mentioned a big surprise) that even spawned some shitty video edits
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
now that's definitely not happening. RIP to the largest father in wrestling
#7848  February 19, 2014, 09:58:11 am
  • For honor!
;_;
Iroha stripped for me
#7849  February 19, 2014, 10:17:17 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Only 43 years.  Damn.

RIP King Mabel.
#7850  February 19, 2014, 11:17:04 am
I can't say I was a huge fan of Viscera, but I do remember some of the humorous moments he had with Charlie Haas and Trish Stratus.

RIP.

Posted: February 19, 2014, 11:19:35 am
I do not mean to make light of Viscera's death, but there is also something else I must say.

I implore every active user in this thread: boycott Guardians of the Galaxy.

Do not allow Drax to destroy WWE. We must hurt Batista's pocket. We have to stop him
Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:26:21 am by Japanese Jesus
#7851  February 19, 2014, 03:59:05 pm
  • SNK is life
- Billed weight 487 lb (221 kg)
- Died of a Massive Heart Attack

It adds up :-X
#7852  February 19, 2014, 04:16:28 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
How is Batista hurting the wwe? How will affecting his wallet prevent him from doing further harm?

I figured he was much older than that. Seems like he'd been wrestling forever. Viscera was my favorite version of him but he was always entertaining. He'll be missed.
#7853  February 19, 2014, 04:31:14 pm
I'll always remember him as Viscera, wasn't as fond of his schtick as Big Daddy V.
Anyway, rip.

- Billed weight 487 lb (221 kg)
- Died of a Massive Heart Attack

Regardless if it's the appropriate time to mention it or not, there's no denying the connection.
#7854  February 19, 2014, 05:09:13 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
How is Batista hurting the wwe? How will affecting his wallet prevent him from doing further harm?

Not to mention Batista's already been paid for his work. He's not gonna get a cut of the profits like RDJ.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/453975-breaking-news-former-wwe-superstar-nelson-frazier-jr-passes-away

Anyway, man this sucks. It's news that you always expect with some wrestlers (a man that size was just not going to live to see his golden years) but it always sucks to hear it.

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#7855  February 19, 2014, 07:24:53 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
A simple Question- Are these matches, fightings are really really really real?????????
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#7856  February 19, 2014, 07:30:20 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Yes, Yes, Yes
#7857  February 19, 2014, 11:06:21 pm
I believe that the reason WWE is pushing Batista so strongly over guys who are a lot more over than he is, is because he is in Guardians of the Galaxy. Because "one of their superstars is in a Disney movie" and thus will attract cross-over ratings. I also believe that Batista has a deal with Nike and an expensive skinny jeans brand. Modern day Batista is a walking billboard 4 WWE and many other corporations, not a pro-wrestler.

You gotta figure that CM Punk is pretty upset that he will not be getting the "Wrestlemania moment" that fans want to see because WWE has put all of their faith into a 45 year-old who has "swag". Daniel Bryan shouts "NO" at night [via sleep-talking] at the idea of wrestling Kane in the WM pre-show while an out-of-shape meathead main events. John Cena, for the first time in years, will not be headlining Wrestlemania because he believes that there is a new "wave of talent" in WWE -- but then Batista came in and ruined everything.

Batista is taking the spotlight from WWE's (bright) future.

What I am proposing is that we make sure that Batista does not steal the dreams of our two favorite superstars by boycotting everything that he is involved in. Every time Batista is on my television, I turn the channel. You should all do the same. Let's make sure that Batista gets a ratings drop every time he appears to advertise a new article of clothing. We need to make sure that he is "not a draw". Batista is no Dwayne Johnson - and he is already getting poor responses - so I do not believe that this will be very hard to do.

I will be attending a live WWE event very soon. There, I will be getting as many people as I can to join the #boycottbatista cause. I have been having fantasies of starting a vulgar chant against Batista, but I don't know if I want to risk being kicked out; these are expensive tickets. I will go the safe route by wearing a Daniel Bryan t-shirt instead.
#7858  February 19, 2014, 11:17:11 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
..i don't give a crap about what you wrote there about Batista and the #boycottbatista cause there but who the hell is that girl in your avatar?
#7859  February 19, 2014, 11:29:02 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The current state of wwe will continue to push Batista regardless. You are assuming that the writers/bookers pay a large amount of attention to what the fans actually like and want to see. Contracts for Batista's stint in wwe have already been signed. The success or failure of Guardians of the Galaxy will not change the storyline that's been set.

The wwe is more publiclly owned now so they can't just stop using certain promotional assets like Batista. If they cared more about audience involvement CMPunk would probably still be there and Daniel Bryant would be a headliner or on his way to be one.

Boycott the wwe if you want but Guardians of the Galaxy will not affect WWE's creative direction.
#7860  February 19, 2014, 11:35:56 pm
    • USA
I have nothing against Batista but I dont get the hell is in the bookers minds, really? they think having him headline two ppv's is a good idea?
I might as well see Cena champion again than that.
but I really love what they are doing with Cesaro and Roman Reigns I can see him as a badass future face with all the praise he is getting from the commentators about beating Kane's so called most elimanations in RR.
Thus Buddha Sakyamuni was born a prince, but voluntarily took to the mendicant's staff; and Francis of Assisi, the founder of the mendicant orders who, as a youngster at a ball, where the daughters of all the notabilities were sitting together, was asked:
"Now Francis, will you not soon make your choice from these beauties?"
 and who replied: "I have made a far more beautiful choice!"
 "Whom?"
 "La povertà (poverty)":
 whereupon he abandoned every thing shortly afterwards and wandered through the land as a mendicant.